Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) (26916 Views)

4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries / Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions / Hilarious 'Sent-Forth' Letter Sent To Parents By A School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by fadolak(f): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
Yustash001:
The slowest University in the whole world..
Have u been to Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, Edo state? Then u'll respect EKSU.

1 Like

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by awesome11(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
akinswaggs:
Ive seen worse in Futa and i just don't get why people fo through all this stress to pass!!!

In the meantime get your Non Hosted Adsense Account
Crazy futarians... Go to Great hall after two weeks of resumption, u sure are going to think exam is 24hrs away.. Yet most CGPAs no fit make MTN-MTN call...

1 Like

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by kepal99(m): 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
uncleFola:
Biko....... See Jamb questions ooo.

Answer am na
Mthew #Nonsense
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by obinoral1179(m): 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lescott7:
Eksuites and the night class belief,Eksuites read and proud to be one...Typing from LT art
all the best
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by chikason68(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
@op, seems is ya 1st tym going 2 nite class. dis na normal tin 4 mi skul nt necessarily 4 exams
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by maryhaam(f): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
tosingcfr:

LOL. Did you also graduate from the department?
no psychology
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by dimexilux(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hollabesea:
Dimexilux did this grin
u nko?
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
dimexilux:
u nko?
You do pass me na
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by lekropasky(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
lekinsone:
May God bless their hussle. I just pity most of them because after passing through this condition for 4yrs or thereabout, they will either be under employed or no employment @ all.

Noting differentiates a mechanical engineer from a road side mechanic. Some will even prefer to trust a road mechanic to a graduate from that field.

It is easy to learn computer repairs and become a pro in it than a computer engineer student.

For those looking for cheap cost of building a house, u can put everything from drawing of plan to construction works to an uneducated contractor.

U can now learn how to dispense drugs in the pharmacy without even seeing the four walls of a university.

I wish that a day will come when graduates will be paid according to their standard. Good morning friends...

Do u care to reduce your tummy and cut down on excessive fat from your body, click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2499520/good-news-now-get-rid

Computer Engineering isnt all about 'how too repair computer',
its far more than that....

Pls, erase that mentality outta your mind.
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by ATM606: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
Oº˚°º≈º°˚ºoh ha.........Τ̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊τ̅. Place is Philosophy student lab
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Julisweety(f): 6:53am On Aug 23, 2015
psychologist:
Op come yabatech and see the definition of people preparing for exam angry
maybe you should try UNN
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by olubori1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
I only attended night class in my final year in EKSU, WHAT A SCHOOL!!!
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by jamcyd(f): 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
cry cry cry cry
abdulkayus:

Hey gal, BUK is stilk far better in terms of school calender. I finished from there and also doing my masters there now and moreover they are about running almost 2 session this year alone.
Dat den not now, becus as i speak BUK ae writting their 1st semester exams cry
abdulkayus:

Hey gal, BUK is stilk far better in terms of school calender. I finished from there and also doing my masters there now and moreover they are about running almost 2 session this year alone.
Dat den not now, becus as i speak BUK ae writting their 1st semester exams
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by pholusac: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
dancok:
Anyway if u have someone or u are looking for admission in EKSU, contact me on krexdele@yahoo.co.uk or BBM 25D45CEA.
please can you send me you GSM number, because am an intending student and my number is 07033173359. thank you
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
pholusac:
please can you send me you GSM number, because am an intending student and my number is 07033173359. thank you
08064357013, pls serious minded fellow.
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by abdulkayus(m): 5:52am On Aug 26, 2015
jamcyd:
cry cry cry cry Dat den not now, becus as i speak BUK ae writting their 1st semester exams cry Dat den not now, becus as i speak BUK ae writting their 1st semester exams

I know nahhh bt it is the first semester of second session this year.
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
CaptainSmart:
Like seriously, I was a regularly night class attendee for almost 6 years I spent in EKSU.
From the first night I went for pre-degree entrance exam on till my 10th semester!
The stress and pain paid off as I scored 72 (highest was 73) in the entrance exam and graduated with First class (Engineering).
From the bottom of my heart, I wish all EKSUite brilliant success in their forth-coming examination.
Cheers, lots of love to all!
Bro, what do you think of MBA programme in EKSU. I want to apply as I saw the advert on the school website, but I don't know anything about the school PG programme
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by CaptainSmart: 7:01am On Aug 08, 2016
7Alexander:

Bro, what do you think of MBA programme in EKSU. I want to apply as I saw the advert on the school website, but I don't know anything about the school PG programme

Sorry for the late reply bro.
You can give it a try. I think the PG programme depend on the determination and motivation of the students. You can take up the leadership role of your cohort and try to make things work in your favour - in terms of programme speed, duration and efficiency.
Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' / Nigerian Students Win N1.4m In Facebook Hackathon Challenge / Let's Know The English Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.