Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) (37169 Views)

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 22, 2015
Yolobas and crime. I hail una o.

3 Likes

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by tuoyoojo(m): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2015
softapples:
IF he was to be an AMERICAN, he would be transfered into their school 4 only d gifted, so dat they can nurture hw is it dat its possible 4 him 2 use wire 2 steal cars, but since black man brain has clouded our government and her citizens, the normal he shud b sent to jail will b d norm at hand, at d expense of wasting his intelligence thereby in d long run degrading d growth of NIGERIA

Ubong, the man stole 6 cars with a wire and u r still asking him how possible it wud be for him to steal cars. What exactly wud the sch do? Teach him how to perfect his skills
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by holluwai(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2015
This guys are pathetic. How are we sure you won't do it again if released? Well serve the jail time for this one anyway.
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by mmav(f): 7:56am On Aug 22, 2015
Anyone caught will call d devil,if u kill u wl say it d devil why will u let d devil take over u.and bsides thost theft dat calls themself police wat nxt aftr catchn him u sell d car keep d money and wen also caught u wl say it d devil.it is well
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 22, 2015
softapples:
IF he was to be an AMERICAN, he would be transfered into their school 4 only d gifted, so dat they can nurture hw is it dat its possible 4 him 2 use wire 2 steal cars, but since black man brain has clouded our government and her citizens, the normal he shud b sent to jail will b d norm at hand, at d expense of wasting his intelligence thereby in d long run degrading d growth of NIGERIA
so we should be breeding car criminals abi?

3 Likes

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by kennyman2000(m): 7:59am On Aug 22, 2015
I doff my hat my this guy ooo
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by DjAndroid: 8:01am On Aug 22, 2015
This is an Ibo man. I know that name. Umunne m no be so?

Ara gbaa Ndi ara!
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by harry509: 8:07am On Aug 22, 2015
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday-crime/all-i-need-to-steal-any-car-is-wire-car-robbery-suspect/

nstead of u 2 use ur talent 4 sumtin gud n life, u decided 2 use it 2 cause pain's on ur fellow citizen. May God av mercy on u.
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by chronique(m): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2015
When he tells us how he intends to use wire to gain access into a car with keyless entry,then I'd believe he can get access into any car. But in the mean time,I think he should be shot through the brain for total stupidity. Imagine someone working his arse off just to raise money to buy himself a good car of over 6m,only for this idiot to steal it and sell it off for 25k;what kind of nonsense is that?
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Rapmoney(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2015
agarawu23:
dumbassss

I pray tribalism should not take your life at early age
Shut ur trap there!!! You just insulted him abi? If it was another tribe that committed that crime and someone says something similar to him, would you have cautioned or insulted that person? Most of u here are just tribalists hiding under the disguise of di-tribalism!!! Remove the log from ur eyes first! SMH!!!

4 Likes

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Diesel1(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2015
tspun:
even if you got a jail sentence that will not do, God will certainly punish you for stealing and for being unfaithful.
i guest You have not been robbed of your valueable before now that why you are typing those rubbi.sh
u guest ? Where is ur better english ?
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by crisycent: 8:21am On Aug 22, 2015
I thought they were only rapists? Wow they steal cars too?

1 Like

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by xreal: 8:28am On Aug 22, 2015
toyota comfort

never heard of that model.
I guess it shoul be of year 2020. grin
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2015
Ndi Ofe Mmanu area of expertise is either in forgery, stealing or ritual killing. SMH!! What is wrong with these people and illicit trade?
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Billygee2u: 8:44am On Aug 22, 2015
softapples:
in prison he will teach other inmates the secret and when they come out car stealing will increase
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Rotimi47: 8:44am On Aug 22, 2015
Waste of talent, but I like the way Yorubas exposes every evil that is perpetrated by any Yoruba person by using the media but one other tribe cover the i'lls of their tribe because they see crime as business. grin
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by ijustdey: 8:52am On Aug 22, 2015
Another suspected receiver of stolen cars, Alhaji Oba Suleiman, who wept intermittently when they were being paraded by the police, said he
sometimes bought stolen cars for as little as N25,000.

and someone will now buy a car for N25,000 shockedshocked

the Alhaji that kept buying it must have being the one that kept encouraging the guy to steal more

because he believed that was a good business
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by margclever: 9:06am On Aug 22, 2015
Rotimi47:
Waste of talent, but I like the way Yorubas exposes every evil that is perpetrated by any Yoruba person by using the media but one other tribe cover the i'lls of their tribe because they see crime as business. grin
u r a big fo.ol yoruba people r quick to say ibo people are criminals. Latests show they r masters in criminality
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Maxivalue(m): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2015
Secure and monitor your cars and fleet with our vehicle tracker and Free tracking application.
Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime

Don't Be a Victim of Stolen Vehicle
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by oboy3(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2015
yoluba bois,later they would say they are saints,ibos are the criminals,*in nnamdi kanu's voice*** MONKEYS AND BABOONS

1 Like

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by abatically(m): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2015
softapples:

Abeg forgeti. School for the gifted ko. Can't u see the list of cars they recovered? Some old cars and buses without any form of security. Any mechanic would start those cars without the keys. Let him come and steal even a 2000 model Peugeot 406 or BMW with his wire let me see. This one is a Petty thief, not gifted. I didn't see any high tech cars in the stolen cars.

2 Likes

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by agarawu23(m): 9:22am On Aug 22, 2015
Rapmoney:
Shut ur trap there!!! You just insulted him abi? If it was another tribe that committed that crime and someone says something similar to him, would you have cautioned or insulted that person? Most of u here are just tribalists hiding under the disguise of di-tribalism!!! Remove the log from ur eyes first! SMH!!!
dumbassss 2

everyone knows me for comment and none can bring out any of my tribal comment on any thread.

you can start a search if you wanna confirm that.

we support different party doesn't mean you should beef me
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by TUDEXautoCARE(m): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2015
I for fear when He they said the thief said all need to still a car is just wire. What you don't know you don't know.
Those are the categories of Cars He can Hot wire.
Yeyenatu..
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by haycruze(m): 9:31am On Aug 22, 2015
natas22:
To me this guy needs to be employed by the security operatives and paid well to be giving the security agency in charge of car bursting first class information on crimes relating to stolen cars

In america that's what they will do because such guys are very smart and do you really know what it take to break the security system of a car just with a simple wire that's brain.
he is a very talented one
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by willbayo(m): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2015
natas22:
To me this guy needs to be employed by the security operatives and paid well to be giving the security agency in charge of car bursting first class information on crimes relating to stolen cars

In america that's what they will do because such guys are very smart and do you really know what it take to break the security system of a car just with a simple wire that's brain.
2 much hollywood

1 Like

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by optimusprime2(m): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2015
If he opens up any 2015 series of either Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Volkswagen or Rover with only a wire ... Then I will duff my Hat for his skill.
But apparently he has been stealing whack cars, with little or no state of the art security locks.
He is merely a petty theif who got caught...
Abeg joor...
#Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwks
#Spits on thread
#Walksoff
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by SkinnyDude(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2015
wetin be em name? where is he from?
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Passionate04040: 10:01am On Aug 22, 2015
The letter D IS the difference
prospero5:
"Sakiru said the devil pushed him into receiving a stolen car which led to his arrest by the police."
you did what is evil then you are here telling us it's the devil that pushed you. Evil and devil- wetin be the difference?

1 Like

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 22, 2015
People like this is one of the reason why I lock my steering after parking, yet it is still not safe. A guy like this is one of the reasons I put a tracker in my car. A guy like this is one of the reasons I intend to do a comprehensive insurance on my car. I have been praying for a guy like this to be caught. A guy like this is one of the reasons I pray everytime for God's protection.
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Skmoda360(m): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2015
softapples:
you read my mind....naija native mentality and they can't change it unless God intervene.
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2015
softapples:
How many thieves have been transformed in this manner? Name them. Seems you never heard that US do send offenders to jail at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina / Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences / 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.