Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

My Message To A Dictator(muzzafar) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Message To A Dictator(muzzafar) (416 Views)

PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Message To A Dictator(muzzafar) by muzzafar(m): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2015
An Eagle and a Tortoise accepted to become the lion's companions.
They formed a jungle together and there they caught an extremely large stag which they divided into four portions. Then the lion said, "I claim the first portion by right of my title, since I am called the king(born to rule); the second portion you will give me as your partner; then, because I am strongest, the third portion is mine ... and may thunder fire any corrupt person in this jungle who even dares to touch the fourth portion!"
In this way the wicked lion king carried off all the spoils for himself.

PONDER
Democracy involves seperation of power... You cant employ both police officers and judges to try corrupt citizens even without naming our ministers and expect me to believe you are not

STILL A DICTATOR & a tyrant.
"He that has the Staff in his Hand will be his own Carver."~grecian quote.

If our destiny is in our hands every man for himself. "To your tenths or Israel"~scriptures

or if

punishing the corrupt is an attempt for atonement and restitution "let he that is guilles cast the first stone"~scriptures

Ponder&React
Re: My Message To A Dictator(muzzafar) by eme1n(m): 7:38am On Aug 22, 2015
Noted..

1 Like

Re: My Message To A Dictator(muzzafar) by Rotime1(m): 7:42am On Aug 22, 2015
as a lover of this country, i advice you to encourage and give breathing space for the present government to succeed in her mission.

1 Like

Re: My Message To A Dictator(muzzafar) by heatflux: 7:46am On Aug 22, 2015
Right from the day of swearing-in. You guys didn't even give him the benefit of a doubt. Haba!
Why.
The country must progress o!
Re: My Message To A Dictator(muzzafar) by jemir000: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2015
Rotime1:
as a lover of this country, i advice you to encourage and give breathing space for the present government to succeed in her mission.

same way u gave breathing space to GEJ's govt?
Re: My Message To A Dictator(muzzafar) by wahihi(m): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2015
ONCE A DICTATOR IS ALWAYS A DICTATOR, NIGERIA MOST NEED NOW IS GOD.

(1) (Reply)

N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi / EXPOSED: Jonathan, Diezani In Fresh $6.9m Loot Of Campaign State Fund / Genesis Of Oil Exploitation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.