Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Want To Look Younger? Try Reaching Orgasm Constantly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want To Look Younger? Try Reaching Orgasm Constantly (1927 Views)

Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Guys: Here Are Three Reasons She Is Not Reaching Orgasm [read How To Fix It] / Do You Have Issues With Reaching Orgasm? Try This*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Look Younger? Try Reaching Orgasm Constantly by Adesiji77: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2015
Posted for married couples only... wink cool

Sexual intercourse can be mind-blowing. In fact, it is said to be one of the sweetest things on earth, perhaps because of the level of excitement and pleasure that comes with it.

In the build-up to the sexual act, some people tend to skip their breaths, some have faster heartbeats, quicker breathing and in certain cases, shiver or pant, depending on the level of anticipation and excitement.

But the height of this enjoyable act is orgasm. It is a super state of ecstasy, simply defined as a feeling of intense sexual pleasure and the pinnacle of sexual excitement, usually centred in the genitals, often characterised by some release of fluids in the genitals.

It is worthy of note that men often reach orgasm faster than women. For men, it is evidenced by ejaculation, which is the discharge of semen (sperm) from the body, while for women, it also comes with some vaginal discharge, but it might require nipples or clitoral stimulation or some intense thrusting before they could reach that destination. Regardless, it is the destination people having sex aspire to get to and those who manage to get there do have their confidence rekindled.

Orgasm is even more so important now that there is a National Orgasm Day, slated for July 31 every year, for the purpose of celebrating climax for men and women.

However, beyond the sexual fulfilment, orgasm has been found to offer some more benefits which are considered good for the body, according to a report on healthista.com.

Of paramount mentioning is that orgasm could make people look younger. In a survey by a British clinical psychologist, Dr. David Weeks, in which he surveyed 3,500 people, it was found that people who have more orgasms look younger than those who do not.

Weeks tied the findings to the fact that sex is a physical activity and that a vigorous sex life (accompanied by orgasms) could be said to be the second most important determinant of how young a person would look. He pointed out that sex is first of all a physical activity that offers the benefits derivable from an exercise.

According to a cosmetic dermatologist in the United Kingdom, Dr. Mervyn Patterson, orgasm also helps to have a glowing skin, regardless of the person who does the bulk of the work during the sexual activity.

He said, “The post-sex glow is a real phenomenon in about 75 per cent of women. Orgasm causes increased blood flow to the skin because it stimulates the parasympathetic nervous system, causing blood vessels in the skin to open up, giving the face a glowing look.

“Over time, regular orgasms can help the carrying around of nutrients in the blood to the skin, but beyond that, in the run up to sex, the body releases loads of Dehydroepiandrosterone, an anti-ageing steroid hormone often sold in supplements and purported as the fountain of youth, which orgasm produces for the body naturally.”

In another development, some researchers found that orgasm is the second activity that wholly stimulates a woman’s brain. Using a Magnetic Resonance Imaging scanner during the sexual activity, the researchers found that certain parts of the brain that ordinarily would not have been active came alive during orgasm. Thus, it boosts brain power.

MORE @ http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-breeze/want-to-look-younger-try-reaching-orgasm-constantly/ lalasticlala
Re: Want To Look Younger? Try Reaching Orgasm Constantly by ronald4lif(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2015
Why only married couples
Re: Want To Look Younger? Try Reaching Orgasm Constantly by Cutehector(m): 8:58am On Aug 22, 2015
3 in every 5 females globally havnt experienced orgasm....

Fact!

1 Like

Re: Want To Look Younger? Try Reaching Orgasm Constantly by Tonydeeb(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2015
Noted *
Re: Want To Look Younger? Try Reaching Orgasm Constantly by octopusfreaky(f): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
Cutehector:

Fact!
hummmm,true coz some men are so insensitive and naive wen it comes to satisfying a woman.
Re: Want To Look Younger? Try Reaching Orgasm Constantly by donMIG(m): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
Sat tin na lie like die!!!
HEHE
U GO OLD PASS UR FADA SEF
Re: Want To Look Younger? Try Reaching Orgasm Constantly by Cutehector(m): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
octopusfreaky:
hummmm,true coz some men are so insensitive and naive wen it comes to satisfying a woman.
d problem is not d men, its d women not being open to d men as to their sexual likeness. Lol... If u want orgasm, u gota tell ur man what d heck u want in sex! Easy as that.

2 Likes

Re: Want To Look Younger? Try Reaching Orgasm Constantly by banme(m): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
ok
Re: Want To Look Younger? Try Reaching Orgasm Constantly by Maamin(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
octopusfreaky:

No..is not the men that are naive, I think is the women, I see no reason why a lady should pretend and fake orgasm while you know deep down that you are not satisfied.

Still a mystery to me! embarassed
Re: Want To Look Younger? Try Reaching Orgasm Constantly by Maamin(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
Cutehector:
d problem is not d men, its d women not being open to d men as to their sexual likeness. Lol... If u want orgasm, u gota tell ur man what d heck u want in sex! Easy as that.

Plain truth!

Re: Want To Look Younger? Try Reaching Orgasm Constantly by octopusfreaky(f): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Maamin:

No..is not the men that are naive, I think is the women, I see no reason why a lady should pretend and fake orgasm while you know deep down that you are not satisfied.

Still a mystery to me! embarassed
lolzzz,,mystery ke,,dey are shy nii**winks
Re: Want To Look Younger? Try Reaching Orgasm Constantly by Maamin(m): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
octopusfreaky:
lolzzz,,mystery ke,,dey are shy nii**winks

But there is no need to be shy when it comes to emotional matters na!..plus what use is sex without reaching orgasm anyway? wink
Re: Want To Look Younger? Try Reaching Orgasm Constantly by Jennydoris(f): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
I wanted to comment.. but since it's for married couples. Let me wait till I get there.
Re: Want To Look Younger? Try Reaching Orgasm Constantly by richard04(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
Noted.

btw, check my signature
Re: Want To Look Younger? Try Reaching Orgasm Constantly by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
Cutehector:

Fact!
dats bcaus iv nt enta their koko

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways Ladies Please Guys That Depletes Their Value / . / How To Stop Chronic Masturbation And Recover From The Side Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.