Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Bulk Sms With A Premium Route At A Competitive Price - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulk Sms With A Premium Route At A Competitive Price (1990 Views)

How I Was Able To Rank For A Competitive Keyword Within 15 Minutes Of Posting / What Is The Risk In Buying A Premium Theme From a Third-party? / Buy Bulk SMS With Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk Sms With A Premium Route At A Competitive Price by CreativeWeb(m): 9:14am On Aug 22, 2015
Are you a bulk sms reseller? Do you want to be connected to a bulk sms gateway with a PREMIUM HIGH QUALITY ROUTE that delivers sms with the SPEED OF LIGHT? Do you want HIGH QUALITY SMS DELIVERY bundled with A CHEAP PRICE? Then relax because I have a deal that will shoot your bulk sms business up. I want you to succeed in the bulk sms business. I will sell to you at a competitive price that will make you sell at a competitive price and get your investment and profit immediately. Have you ever gotten an sms at #1.40Kobo/sms? No? But that's the price I will be selling to you. You can then sell at a competitive price of #1.80Kobo/sms or more and gain 40Kobo/sms or more. I sell at 1 unit = 1 sms flat for all gsm networks. No yati yati. No hidden billing. The delivery is VERY OPTIMAL. You can register and send me an email requesting for testing and I will give you some credit units for testing.

[size=16pt]Register at: www.smsnaija247.com[/size]

Requirements:
* You must have a bulk sms website.
* You must purchase at least 50,000 units.

Note: The sms units don't expire.

Our Pricing
10,000 - 49,999 = #1.50kobo
50,000 - 99,999 = #1.40kobo
100,000 - above = #1.35kobo

Send me email at: smsnaija247@gmail.com
Re: Bulk Sms With A Premium Route At A Competitive Price by casyrotts(m): 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
CreativeWeb:
Bulk sms with a premium route at a competitive price. Are you a bulk sms reseller? Do you want to be connected to a bulk sms gateway with a PREMIUM HIGH QUALITY ROUTE that delivers sms with the SPEED OF LIGHT? Do you want HIGH QUALITY SMS DELIVERY bundled with A CHEAP PRICE? Then, relax because I have a deal that will shoot your bulk sms business up. I want you to succeed in the bulk sms business. I will sell to you at a competitive price that will make you sell at a competitive price and get your investment and profit immediately. Have you ever gotten an sms at #1.20Kobo/sms? No. But that's the price I will be selling to you. You can then sell at a competitive price of #1.50Kobo/sms or more and gain 30Kobo/sms or more. I sell at 1 unit = 1 sms. No hidden billing. The delivery is VERY OPTIMAL.

Requirements:
* You must have a bulk sms website.
* You must purchase at least 20,000 units.

Note: The sms units don't expire.

Send me email at: smsnaija247@gmal.com
Hello bro am finally letting go of http:// am going to the uni... Help me find buyer.. Thanks for helping me set it up
Re: Bulk Sms With A Premium Route At A Competitive Price by CreativeWeb(m): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
Four Cardinal Benefits You Stand To Gain:

1. UNBEATABLE PRICING
We have succeeded in packaging premium route with the cheapest pricing. This is unbeatable. You will get sms at #1.20kobo per sms. 1 unit is equals to 1 sms for all gsm networks. We are not your typical reseller. We are sms aggregator. We dont want to compete with you as a reseller. That is why on our platform, we sell sms to end-users at #1.80kobo per sms. We dont want to sell to them at the competitive price of #1.50kobo. We want you to do that.

2. FASTEST SMS DELIVERY
Our API delivers sms to all gsm networks with the speed of light. It delivers sms in less than a second. This is verifiable. Our sms route is premium and in tier1 level.

3. 24/7 TECHNICAL SUPPORT
We know joomla! in and out. And so, if you run into any problem with your bulk sms portal, we will immediately deploy our expertise to tackle the problem and make things to start flowing again. It's beyond the scope of our contract with you, but we don't mind. We will be ready to assist you.

4. BULK SMS BUSINESS IDEAS
We are currently leading the pack in the bulk sms business. We have gathered several lessons, ideas, strategies, secrets, tips and know-hows. We can teach you some things that will make you to become a guru in the bulk sms business. We will expose you to secrets that will set you apart from others. We will take you by hand lead you beyond the 'me too' bulk sms business.

Register at: www.smsnaija247.com to get your API configured for you. Shoot me email at: smsnaija247@gmail.com

Thank you.

Note: 'We can never succeed until you have succeeded!'
Re: Bulk Sms With A Premium Route At A Competitive Price by eddy4naija: 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
casyrotts:

Hello bro am finally letting go of http:// am going to the uni... Help me find buyer.. Thanks for helping me set it up
Guy are you in business 4 real? or u just wan waka pass. going into d uni cannot stop u 4rm continuing ur biz instead its an opportunity to advance ur runs to make more money as lots of students are going into biznes nowadays
Re: Bulk Sms With A Premium Route At A Competitive Price by nawebco(m): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2015
CreativeWeb:

1. UNBEATABLE PRICING
We have succeeded in packaging premium route with the cheapest pricing. This is unbeatable. You will get sms at #1.20kobo per sms. 1 unit is equals to 1 sms for all gsm networks. We are not your typical reseller. We are sms aggregator. We dont want to compete with you as a reseller. That is why on our platform, we sell sms to end-users at #1.80kobo per sms. We dont want to sell to them at the competitive price of #1.50kobo. We want you to do that.

2. FASTEST SMS DELIVERY
Our API delivers sms to all gsm networks with the speed of light. It delivers sms in less than a second. This is verifiable. Our sms route is premium and in tier1 level.

We know joomla! in and out. And so, if you run into any problem with your bulk sms portal, we will immediately deploy our expertise to tackle the problem and make things to start flowing again. It's beyond the scope of our contract with you, but we don't mind. We will be ready to assist you.

We are currently leading the pack in the bulk sms business. We have gathered several lessons, ideas, strategies, secrets, tips and know-hows. We can teach you some things that will make you to become a guru in the bulk sms business. We will expose you to secrets that will set you apart from others. We will take you by hand lead you beyond the 'me too' bulk sms business.

Register at: www.smsnaija247.com to get your API configured for you. Shoot me email at: smsnaija247@gmail.com

Thank you.

...and additional gain:
5. The drain of our pocket N60k at once!
Re: Bulk Sms With A Premium Route At A Competitive Price by CreativeWeb(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
nawebco:

...and additional gain:
5. The drain of our pocket N60k at once!

lol. It's for your own good. See, will you like to buy at #1.40kobo per sms and you buy 10,000 units at once? You will eventually buy upto 50,000 units, but that will be N70k. You will lose N10k.
Re: Bulk Sms With A Premium Route At A Competitive Price by priscillawill(m): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
CreativeWeb:

1. UNBEATABLE PRICING

2. FASTEST SMS DELIVERY

Thank you.

i want to you your api but don't have a site yet. pls help me school has open and i need to start makin money from this business. Just help me build a bulk sms website and i will pay you.
Re: Bulk Sms With A Premium Route At A Competitive Price by CreativeWeb(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
priscillawill:

i want to you your api but don't have a site yet. pls help me school has open and i need to start makin money from this business. Just help me build a bulk sms website and i will pay you.

You are at the right place with the right person. Send me email at: smsnaija247@gmail.com
Re: Bulk Sms With A Premium Route At A Competitive Price by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
i am new to this. ... please can someone help me?
Re: Bulk Sms With A Premium Route At A Competitive Price by GreatManBee: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
I need a bulk sms site just like smsnaija site. How much will you charge to set it up. Treat as urgent please.
CreativeWeb:

You are at the right place with the right person. Send me email at: smsnaija247@gmail.com
Re: Bulk Sms With A Premium Route At A Competitive Price by semasir: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
There are 2 options to this, you can opt for a plan built using SPC 3 for #25,000 or the new SPC 4 for #32,000 only. Either of these comes with a year domain name registration and Hosting and 2000 SMS units added already.

Or with just #20,000 only, I can offer you one available for sale built on SPC 3 and with 500 units added too. Let's chat more via 08098002051 on Whatsapp

GreatManBee:
I need a bulk sms site just like smsnaija site. How much will you charge to set it up. Treat as urgent please.
Re: Bulk Sms With A Premium Route At A Competitive Price by nawebco(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2015
hello GreatManBee, I am ready to build your sms site with SPC4 (NOT SPC3) at N25,000 with 2000 free sms units and your site is ready within 3 days. henceforth, you buy from me at 80k/unit. you can call me on 08187256312 and we book for chatting.
WAITING TO PICK TO CALL OR MESSAGE

semasir:
There are 2 options to this, you can opt for a plan built using SPC 3 for #25,000 or the new SPC 4 for #32,000 only. Either of these comes with a year domain name registration and Hosting and 2000 SMS units added already.

Or with just #20,000 only, I can offer you one available for sale built on SPC 3 and with 500 units added too. Let's chat more via 08098002051 on Whatsapp

Re: Bulk Sms With A Premium Route At A Competitive Price by GreatManBee: 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
I'll like to know the deference between sp3 and sp4. Also let me see some bulk sms sites you've built in the past. Thanks.
nawebco:
hello GreatManBee, I am ready to build your sms site with SPC4 (NOT SPC3) at N25,000 with 2000 free sms units and your site is ready within 3 days. henceforth, you buy from me at 80k/unit. you can call me on 08187256312 and we book for chatting.
WAITING TO PICK TO CALL OR MESSAGE

Re: Bulk Sms With A Premium Route At A Competitive Price by Chikebrain: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
CreativeWeb:

Hello, sent you a mail

(1) (Reply)

Build Your Web Site And Web App Today / Cost Of Migrating From Blogger To Wordpress / Plz Help Me With Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.