Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB (22728 Views)

Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' / Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by 48noble(m): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2015
Greatness is there to share and enough to go round
Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by AmakaDNB(f): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2015
LILYCHERISH:

yes I did
grin
Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by osamaBUSH(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2015
kenedy175:
For Johnny
Na me follow cynthia
Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by graciousolo(m): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2015
Sure Sir, Us, the surulere guys know for long.
Banky came into the pic after MI self.
Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by kenoz(m): 9:54am On Aug 22, 2015
Okay
Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by kenedy175(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2015
osamaBUSH:

Na me follow cynthia
Nwoke, kedife ne me?
Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2015
Come and discover jor
Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by gidibeats(m): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2015
Okay u discovered him but who made him the superstar he is 2day
Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by Fabrolistic: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2015
HerexG:
He is right, Wizy Baby served Ojb baba

Na him dem dey send go buy Amala for Shitta then , so as to get free studio session grin

And now omode anoo don become boss

So don't be shy or too big to serve
which shitta is that? Dopemu?
Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by Chris95(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2015
Nd d boi kuldnt donate moni 2 save ur life wen u wia in dire need of it...
Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by hyperflex(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2015
Dygeasy:
Hasn't he said something like this before? I think he mentioned helping D'banj's career too.

Sometimes I wonder how these people feel when they say things like these

It's somewhat weird. You keep mentioning some successful people's names and say you're the brain or person behind their success and they expect what exactly? The person being talked about and the people listening or reading should say "Yeah Yeah, baba agba. Tuale! You don try."

Point is no one gives a fvck whom you helped. If you were unable to maintain your own shining star when it was shining, it's nobody's fault. Don't start claiming lord when you're fast becoming irrelevant in the the same business that brought you to limelight.

Hasn't Don Jazzy done better than OJB when it comes to nurturing and bringing to light raw talents? Who dey make noise pass?

So its a crime for him to say something then another comes and post it. Without Ryan Seacrest u guys won't knw the Kardashian family. Diana Ross managed Michael Jackson early in his career.someone is always derr @ the beginning so if OJB says something it's not pride its just truth. Why shld wizkid be vexed. He nay be past his best but he was the best thing thing o happen to some of these naija artist. Some of u started watching naija music scene in 2005. So ur ungrateful to the guys who had done it before then. If OJB likes let him say he discovered Eminem it is his bragging right. Dammit

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2015
adeyemi97:
He said he doesn't want to blow his own trumpet, so what the F is he doing now?? Playing his guitar??
lol beating his own bucket,
Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by meccuno: 10:04am On Aug 22, 2015
Nigerians and bad belle. What is wrong with this dude saying the fact. Its not when he dies, someone who didn't know how it all started would decide to take the glory.

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by anonimi: 10:06am On Aug 22, 2015
So

Joblessness per excellence on display!
Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by jbvogue: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2015
Being discovered is not important as being maintain,
Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by bosco9: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2015
Dygeasy:
Hasn't he said something like this before? I think he mentioned helping D'banj's career too.

It's somewhat weird. You keep mentioning some successful people's names and say you're the brain or person behind their success and they expect what exactly? The person being talked about and the people listening or reading should say "Yeah Yeah, baba agba. Tuale! You don try."

Point is no one gives a fvck whom you helped. If you were unable to maintain your own shining star when it was shining, it's nobody's fault. Don't start claiming lord when you're fast becoming irrelevant in the the same business that brought you to limelight.

Hasn't Don Jazzy done better than OJB when it comes to nurturing and bringing to light raw talents? Who dey make noise pass?
You don't say things like that, how many people are willing to help their fellow human this days? They are hard to come by so when you see one appreciate.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 22, 2015
olokfor:

I would soon be 50 years old and I think it would be funny if I start blowing my trumpet,” he said.

Yet blowing his trumpet nonetheless. Now ain't that ironic? Kmt!
Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by isan(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2015
fejikudz:
k
kayswitch
Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2015
Na lie u discovered him yet left him under cover and unknown
Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by Missmossy(f): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2015
Hmmmm cheesy
Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by Sheikwonder(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2015
datafire:
oshey Discovery channels
10GIG for #2500
I am highly leery of this offer... I shall keep my eyes on you from now hence...
Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by Orikinla(m): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2015
HerexG:
He is right, Wizy Baby served Ojb baba

Na him dem dey send go buy Amala for Shitta then , so as to get free studio session grin

And now omode anoo don become boss

So don't be shy or too big to serve

Shitta or for Gbaja market around the corner in front of St. Anthony at Gbaja St., Surulere.
Those days with Nomoreloss and Jazzman Olofin.
Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by Orikinla(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2015
ayomutu:
Ok ku ise

Call me if u need any 08162314993

[size=18pt]So Nairaland na your own Konga now?
Go open free store for Konga without sweat instead of hawking on the internet like Igbo boys on the street.[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2015
story
Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by kestolove95(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2015
So wetin u want make we do naw?..y u dey even tell us self?
Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by azimibraun: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2015
Little children make una learn common sense... there is something called. " setting the records straight".

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by CuteTj(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2015
Dygeasy:

Im not holding brief for OJB but he may just have said it the way we harmlessly mention things. When you become a boss in future and someone served under you, cant you mention that ''and that guy served under me o..'' but trust nigerian journalist,that is what they will highlight just for you to read the story.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by hollowpot15684(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2015
OJB wants to blow again.. Well
IT WORTH TRYING
Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by WafiJoe(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
kestolove95:
So wetin u want make we do naw?..y u dey even tell us self?
He tell you? If you guys can understand what you read, you will that the post is a part of an interview. Whoever originated this article must have done so for some unknown reasons, if not he should have added the interviewer's question. Or should OJB have lied?

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
U discovered him? Oh well, tnk u. Hapi now? #nonsense! Na u dey giv people talent shey?
Re: I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
meccuno:
Nigerians and bad belle. What is wrong with this dude saying the fact. Its not when he dies, someone who didn't know how it all started would decide to take the glory.
who GLORY don help?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Hosted By BBC World Service (Photos) / Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.