Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) (48729 Views)

Lecturer Brutalised By Soldiers For Answering A Phone Call At Check Point (pic) / Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) / Journalist Brutalised By ‘One-Chance’ Robbers In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Rapmoney(m): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2015
Hmmm...Madonna cool
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Mznaett: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2015
Hmm
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by DrWhizy(m): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2015
Lol. Puffy my niccur. grin
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by MadCow1: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2015
I don't care what they say...MADONNA University is still better than UNIBEN..

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by uridiwan(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2015
What the Bleep is this? God the VC should rot in kirikiri prison in fact I expect him to be there by now without court order.
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by sunkoye: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2015
Is madonna close to the evil Alu village? angry
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by nifton(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2015
What do u expect from a glorified highschool.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2015
madonna no be sch...wetin una dey fnd there

3 Likes

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by eazysally: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2015
with high extortion rate going on in that school the dean still have the gut to torture his students on the allegation that the CSO was attacked by an unknown persons, and this is a missionary school oo. this is the same school who don't have specific admission criteria if only you can present your jamb result slip and ur O level admission is granted. i blame their parents who like short-cut to higher institutions instead of enrolling their children to schools whose admission is fully regulated by JAMB and mode of operation monitored by NUC.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2015
Ayanko:
You mean Maddona Secondary School
exactly!!

or madonna boarding school undecided

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by mcdonald247(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2015
THE REV.FATHER SHOULD BE DROP FROM THE SCHOOL,for taken law in his hand.this can not happen In state or federal University,am so disappointed at the rev.father
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by akatekpe(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2015
No matter how huge my bank account,PRIVATE UNIVERSITY is the last resort for my unborn children. I wu rather send them to my state College of Education than send them to those glorified boarding secondary schools angry

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Octaves(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2015
i hate that school called Madonna university. their system is extremely corrupt. the place is more like a secondary school. I hope the relevant arms of the catholic church will look into the school management. because its becoming a source of embarrassment. I'd rather go to a polytechnic than that school where they sell grades like akara.
I hate private universities.

6 Likes

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Lollypee(m): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2015
is ok undecided madonna senior secondary school again. if they can't run that sch they shld better close it down before we hear another story that touches the heart. By the way Oga Dean na only u waka come oh. In Oshomolo's voice ...This na Jonathan's fault or this is happening cause of the bad policies and mismanagement of the past administration grin
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2015
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday-crime/parents-of-madonna-students-brutalised-by-dean-cso-sue-varsity-for-n1bn/

Picture 1: Galim and Okoye the brutalised students
Picture 2: Rev. Fr. Isaac Jinga

THAT SCHOOL REALLY NEED TO BE SUE!!
WHY WILL A UNIVERSITY BEHAVING LIKE A SECONDARY SCHOOL undecided

WHO KNOWS HOW THAT HUMAN RIGHT STUFF WORK?
I'M THINKING THEM SHOULD MEET WITH THIS PEOPLE.
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by funkybully(f): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2015
Before una judge, wait till u hear from the school authority. Don't b surprise if those boys are cultists

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by digitsolution: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2015
And it's a reverend father who authorized this beating? Wow the world is really coming to an end.

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by MadCow1: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2015
No be by force for your Pikin to go University.

Many Parents after failing to properly raise their kids to function in normal society send them to Universities like Madonna and Covenant where they would be under lock and keys and still be recieving an Education.

If Na me, I would probably be dead, because Mama didn't raise no punk. As soon as I saw that shiit had hit the fan, that's the sign for weapons free for me. I am going down fighting, soldier or not. I already trust what my parents would do to the entire school and the Catholic Church that backs them.

the Parents should get a good lawyer and pay his fees; First bring a Criminal Suit and list the following people as defendants;

1. The Catholic Church
2. The University Itself
3. The Nigerian University Commission
4. The Nigerian Army.

Also, the Nigerian Police has a case to answer for spotting those boys in that condition and leaving them in the hands of their attackers and not swinging into action and launching an Investigation immediately.

After that, file a Civil Suit against all the respondents for 1 Billion Naira each for both Punitive And Emotional Damage. angry

14 Likes

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by frenchboy(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2015
[quote][/quote][b][/b]
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2015
The fear of all these guy-man rev. Fathers, is the beginning of...

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by nochildsplay(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2015
valinda:
I just don't like school ndi father... long live Biafra!
story for ahmadioha.
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Youngzedd(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2015
Sue them!
Sue Them!!
Sue Them!!!

Sue their as$ off.
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2015
I'm completely pissed at this situation because Nigeria's legal system is repulsive.
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Lollypee(m): 10:50am On Aug 22, 2015
funkybully:
Before una judge, wait till u hear from the school authority. Don't b surprise if those boys are cultists

what happens to expulsion? if the school can not contain their excesses anymore they should have them expelled rather than resulting into this kind of inhuman act.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by mfarabale: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2015
So, the so called Rev. father was on his secret plan to Aluunize the innocent undergraduates.
This portrays the failure of the church. Some unforgiving and never to adorn figures have taken over the HOLY vocation.
Rev. father Edeh should be interested on the role this Rev. Isaac has been playing in this great institution since he received his appointment letter.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2015
pyyxxaro:
I remember the school cell for okija campus that year

Very fuucckking skol

Skol were students de jog #Girls Thursday, boys Friday # '03

Skol were ur own fellow student go de punish u#say na hall rep abi na Vamp#

Mmmsshheeewww
The school is a drawback. Had to take my sister's friend out of that school for a scholarship abroad.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by flokii: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2015
Glorified secondary schools... *hiss

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by OCcool: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2015
MadCow1:
I don't care what they say...MADONNA University is still better than UNIBEN..
It seems you couldn't get admission into Uniben, hence the hatred.

3 Likes

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2015
funkybully:
Madonna, not EBSU.
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2015
[b][/b][i][/i]I can’t comment on the case because it is in court already, but by the time I send you e-mails on the activities of those boys, you would know that they are very bad,” he said over the phone.... Nawa o
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by CyberWolf: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2015
Fr. Edeh has lost it.. angry ..I can't forget my experience in that school angry sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) / Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop / 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.