Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,987 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Her Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Her Lover (1111 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail / Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? / OMG! Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Her Lover by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2015
A man who spent the night with a prostitute went back home to meet his wife with her lover.

prostitute girlfriend's place, only to come home and catch his with another man.

The 31-year-old man from Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, identified as Mbuso Sithole, had reportedly lied to his wife that he was attending the funeral of a close friend in another town only to visit the commercial sex workers he was dating and spent the night at her place.

But his wife, Sgcebhe Moyo, also had other plans as she also invited her lover to come and keep her warm during the night but the bubble burst for both cheating partners when the man returned earlier than he should have, only to meet his wife in the arms of another man curled up in his bed.

The devastated Sithole was said to have tried to commit suicide by drinking a poisonous substance after the discovery and only the timely intervention of his mother who is a nurse saved his life as she quickly gave him an antidote to the poison otherwise he would have joined his ancestors.

Sithole narrated to his family members that it was the pain of catching his wife with another man in his bed that drove him into wanting to commit suicide, but also blamed himself for lying to his wife that he was going to a funeral while he was actually with his girlfriend.

He said as he walked home from his girlfriend's house at about 5 am, he felt something was amiss when his wife took long to open the door.

"The next thing, the window opened and a half naked man whom I recognised as Ra, shot out and sprinted away before I could react.

Yes, it's true that I wanted to commit suicide as I drank rat poison. I've a girlfriend called Blessing Chiedza Banda and on Thursday, I told my wife that I was going to a funeral wake when actually I was going to sleep over at her place.

I wanted to kill myself because I couldn't imagine my wife having a boyfriend."

Source: http://pulse.ng/gist/poetic-justice-man-spends-night-with-prostitute-goes-home-to-catch-wife-with-her-lover-id4092787.html?utm_campaign=art-poetic-justice-man-spends-night-with-prostitute-goes-home-to-catch-wife-with-her-lover-2015-08-21&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook
Re: Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Her Lover by ronald4lif(m): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2015
Serves him right.

1 Like

Re: Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Her Lover by witnezHD(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2015
wit p square voice... do me I do you man no Co vex...
Re: Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Her Lover by MizTyna(f): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2015
Kill yourself na. The equation is balanced tho. Ashewo husband,ashewo wife

1 Like

Re: Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Her Lover by pyyxxaro: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2015
Mr & Mrs Smith

Lie Lie story
Re: Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Her Lover by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2015
What goes around, come around. What's bad for the geese is bad for the gander. One thing that can help from cheating is thinking about how u'd feel if ur partner does same to you! But unfortunately people who cheat don't think about that

1 Like

Re: Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Her Lover by Tonydeeb(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2015
Na karma dey b*tch am...
What goes around, they say...but seriously, what justification does he have to wanna commit suicide?, it's not like he didn't get his share of the fun...
Besides, if he loved his wife to the extent of wanting to end his life, why have an affair with a prostitute in the first place?... angry undecided angry
Re: Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Her Lover by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 22, 2015
sharing of hiv grin
Re: Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Her Lover by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2015
Happily never after

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An Interesting Person / 9 Things Every Men Wants From A Lady But Afraid Of Asking / My Bro/sis. Pls O Help Me Solve Am.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.