Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,837,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 (7879 Views)

Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS / Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu / Wike Makes A State Broadcast On The Tribunal Judgment (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by EasternLion: 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
Fash20:
Tell him that we don't have his time now. When the time comes he will be dealt with accordingly.

Gerrarahere, what can you or your paedophile terrorist in chief do?

"I did not say those things Radio Biafra is broadcasting I said, I do not hate Igbos" -,Terrorist Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by adonis89(m): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
Omololu007:
what is the business of the poeple of warri,sapele and yenegoa with biafra,can't you people just broadcast to ibos alone?
mumu like u. So u don't kno we bayelsans r tired of u Yorubas and hausas? R u in my mind or d mind of my family members and some of my village youths to know if we support biafra or not. U Yorubas don't love us and nnamdi kanu is opening our eyes. By d grace of AZIBA, wen biafra comes, bayelsa will join dem. Yorubas stop killing urself over izon ppl. U don't love us. If u do, u will speak out against d injustice

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Omololu007(m): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
adonis89:
mumu like u. So u don't kno we bayelsans r tired of u Yorubas and hausas? R u in my mind or d mind of my family members and some of my village youths to know if we support biafra or not. U Yorubas don't love us and nnamdi kanu is opening our eyes. By d grace of AZIBA, wen biafra comes, bayelsa will join dem. Yorubas stop killing urself over izon ppl. U don't love us. If u do, u will speak out against d injustice
ibo boy,you are free to keep lying to yourself,ijaw boy indeed grin
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by kestolove95(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
EasternLion:

Blah blah blah blah, the last time we left it and returned to our tents, you guys came for us, now all of them will be in your lands and we restore Biafra.
There is nothing you or any monkey in zoo can do about it.
Right now, if you touch a Biafran, we go after your family, even if you hide them in the place where only penguins live in Antarctica, a Biafran will locate them there and eliminate them all.

Zoo is finished, and zoo must fall, Chukwu Okike Abiama has decreed it.
see as u dey deceive ursef..ojukwu d rebel for dey alive make e gist u watsap..una go still chop wetin pass grass...biafra na onli d country for dix world wey dey exist on social media...no wonder akpabio said if propaganda works,biafra will have bin in existence 2dae
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by adonis89(m): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Omololu007:
ibo boy,you are free to keep lying to yourself,ijaw boy indeed grin
OK let's just assume m an ibo man. I want to ask u a question. Has d nigerian state bin fair to d izon ppl? Has any Yoruba man or pastor rise up to speak against the injustice bin perpetrated on d izon ppl? Has their bin any protest by Yorubas against d injustice perpetrated by the Nigerian state against a group of people u call ur fellow country man. U r in d comfort of your home reading d minds of izon ppl and speaking fo dem. Now I understand y nnamdi kanu call u ppl cowards and backsttabbers. U don't want izon to be part of biafra yet u don't want to treat dem right. U always pretend to love dem because of oil. I don't blame u ppl. I only blame my fellow izon youths who still associate themselves with Yoruba people.

13 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by globalincome: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
EasternLion:

We don't need thieves and corrupt men in our camps, we know the ones that are with us, you will be surprised when time comes.
And we do not need the so called Igbo leaders, Igbo-speaking Biafrans do not have any leaders, Chukwu Okike Abiama is the one who is our leader, in and out.

And you also should look inwards, bad leaders are all over your lands, hunger, starvation, deprivation, terrorism, almajirism, rankedede are rife in ur enclaves, stomach infrastructure, bambiala, ritualism, looting, fraud, unwantom stealing and hopelessness about in your respective enclaves, adds it to parasitism.
Backwardness, disease, fistulla, rape, peadophilism, child abuse.
I think you all should look inwards too, your leaders are worse than you all think.

And oh, Biafrans are thinking of a nation without the epitome of evil and contraption made up of zoo monkeys and baboons.
The harder you all start thinking of Life without Biafrans, the better for us all.

Danke, merci, thank you, oshe, imeela.

Point blank truth and it is so bitter to the ears because it is not only factual but also absolutely valid and truthful.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by EasternLion: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
kestolove95:
see as u dey deceive ursef..ojukwu d rebel for dey alive make e gist u watsap..una go still chop wetin pass grass...biafra na onli d country for dix world wey dey exist on social media...no wonder akpabio said if propaganda works,biafra will have bin in existence 2dae

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Omololu007(m): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
adonis89:
OK let's just assume m an ibo man. I want to ask u a question. Has d nigerian state bin fair to d izon ppl? Has any Yoruba man or pastor rise up to speak against the injustice bin perpetrated on d izon ppl? Has their bin any protest by Yorubas against d injustice perpetrated by the Nigerian state against a group of people u call ur fellow country man. U r in d comfort of your home reading d minds of izon ppl and speaking fo dem. Now I understand y nnamdi kanu call u ppl cowards and backsttabbers. U don't want izon to be part of biafra yet u don't want to treat dem right. U always pretend to love dem because of oil. I don't blame u ppl. I only blame my fellow izon youths who still associate themselves with Yoruba people.
I don't have time for your mumu talk.no part of ijaw land will be part of biafra...so you expect the yorubas to fight your battle for you? Can you see how stup!d you are? What did GEJ an ijaw man from bayelsa did for the people of bayelsa state?
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Omololu007(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
adonis89:
Now I understand y nnamdi kanu call u ppl cowards and backsttabbers
please explain to me how yorubas are "cowards and backstabing"
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
lol,upon all the looted funds @ the disposal of the zoogerian gov they couldn't win the media war..which the biafrans won!How much more when we set action in motion to extricate all the baboon soldiers in our place,heheheh,it won't be a mere cake walk,but at the end ,Biafra will come!Then we all shall rejoice and praise Chukwu okike .

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by GENTLENNAJI(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
EasternLion:
Having successfully launched new spanking apps on all popular mobile platforms, rebuilt all the local relay stations with brand new unjammable technologies in Enugu, Sapele, Warri and Yenegoa.
Also, Radio Biafra successfully hooked Radio Biafra on two different Satellite Carriers Yamil and Intelsat.

The Director, Nnamdi Kanu on morning broadcast of Saturday 22nd August, revealed that Radio Biafra will start broadcasting on Short Wave frequency, and as such will be received all over the world on SW at the same time by Radio.

According to him.

"For the zoo daring us, and for trying to meddle into something they should have allowed to lie low, for Buhari to dare us with their useless zoo broadcasting corporation, we have successfully built our SW transmitter and we will be broadcasting on it as from Monday
"We are just starting, we have already won the media war, if you try to jam us again, we will jam all your useless stations in return and there is nothing your or the terrorist can do about it.
"We are Biafrans, and that is who we are, I am truthfully telling all Biafrans that there is nothing you have to fear about, because after this whole battle, Biafra will come

Source - Radio Biafra broadcast.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by adonis89(m): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
Omololu007:
I don't have time for your mumu talk.no part of ijaw land will be part of biafra...so you expect the yorubas to fight your battle for you? Can you see how stup!d you are? What did GEJ an ijaw man from bayelsa did for the people of bayelsa state?
wen amadou diallo was shot and killed by police officers in d USA, didn't ppl Com out to protest. Was diallo from America. So if a bad tin is bin done against ur country men, u won't show ur displeasure? does Dat show oneness? so because Gej did nothing for his ppl, so they should b treated unequally in a country that dey r supposed to be part of. Ijaws will join biafra ok

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Rose2014: 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
Jaideyone:
yes the agitation is stale. you guys need to move back home and recall all your federal officials so we can start taking you seriously

With due respect Mr, this line has bn over used.
When are u guys going to come up with something new

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
[quote author=EasternLion post=37214547][/quote]
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
" d labor of d zoo past leaders shall not b in vain"

yes i believe but since d leaders v sown d seed of corruption n impunity in d highest other ryt from amalgamation , wat do u tink?

d Zoo must fail.......
u cnt stop star from shining

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Fash20: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
EasternLion:

Gerrarahere, what can you or your paedophile terrorist in chief do?

"I did not say those things Radio Biafra is broadcasting I said, I do not hate Igbos" -,Terrorist Buhari.
when the time comes he shall be punished.I assure you
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by EasternLion: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
Fash20:
when the time comes he shall be punished.I assure you

by who?
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by ArodewilliamsT: 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
bugzbunny:

Well the point is dat charity begins at home..
Igbo leaders especially d political leaders should b championing biafra before anyone can take igbos serious
With d DSP and all governors against biafra..cos of selfish gains..
Those chanting biafra are nothing but fools
Igbos need to look inwards first..
Yorubas and hausas are already dreaming of a nigeria without igbos..

Yorubas preaching as usual.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
He also mentioned this morning that Biafran TV will be on air in less than 48 hrs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by flyingsnail(f): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
War is all about winning and conquering . They plan to take Lagos also ,so the west should prepare?The axises from East to West is on their hidden Map.War will visit the 'afraid coward'Nation wink
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
Omololu007:
what is the business of the poeple of warri,sapele and yenegoa with biafra,can't you people just broadcast to ibos alone?

You are still talking about light weights places...Yenagoa, Warri and Sapele. Come to Port Harcourt, Uyo, Calabar and Asaba to see heavy weights. ..we are more Biafrans than Igbos so you know. Yorubas are finished... will be exposed as a fraud and alamajiri that they are in few months;Biafra restoration!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Ganjafama(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
adonis89:
Jonathan has been disgraced out of power suddenly you Izons don't want to be a part of Nigeria anymore. Sorry bro, it is by fire or by force. You Izons will continue to remain Nigerians.
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by adonis89(m): 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ganjafama:
Jonathan has been disgraced out of power suddenly you Izons don't want to be a part of Nigeria anymore. Sorry bro, it is by fire or by force. You Izons will continue to remain Nigerians.
so before Gej came into power, we were not clamoring for self determination? Yoruba, Yoruba. Hmmmm dis ppl r mo wicked Dan hausa fulani. my fellow izon brothers in here think, think, dey don't love u.

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by bugzbunny: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
EasternLion:

We don't need thieves and corrupt men in our camps, we know the ones that are with us, you will be surprised when time comes.
And we do not need the so called Igbo leaders, Igbo-speaking Biafrans do not have any leaders, Chukwu Okike Abiama is the one who is our leader, in and out.

And you also should look inwards, bad leaders are all over your lands, hunger, starvation, deprivation, terrorism, almajirism, rankedede are rife in ur enclaves, stomach infrastructure, bambiala, ritualism, looting, fraud, unwantom stealing and hopelessness about in your respective enclaves, adds it to parasitism.
Backwardness, disease, fistulla, rape, peadophilism, child abuse.
I think you all should look inwards too, your leaders are worse than you all think.

And oh, Biafrans are thinking of a nation without the epitome of evil and contraption made up of zoo monkeys and baboons.
The harder you all start thinking of Life without Biafrans, the better for us all.

Danke, merci, thank you, oshe, imeela.
Its a pity because igbo political leaders hold all d aces... Without them on ur side u are nothing but an outlaw...and a nuisance on social media.. There was a reason nnamdi kanu asked igbos not to vote in d last elections but igbos refused.. It was to get their attention politically.. Without a visible leader for biafra..its just a mirage..
Fyi.... Am not yoruba
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by bugzbunny: 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
new2020:

You are still talking about light weights places...Yenagoa, Warri and Sapele. Come to Port Harcourt, Uyo, Calabar and Asaba to see heavy weights. ..we are more Biafrans than Igbos so you know. Yorubas are finished... will be exposed as a fraud and alamajiri that they are in few months;Biafra restoration!
U are giving yorubas heart attack oo..
they are afraid of being alone with their masters up north oo

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by EasternLion: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
bugzbunny:

Its a pity because igbo political leaders hold all d aces... Without them on ur side u are nothing but an outlaw...and a nuisance on social media.. There was a reason nnamdi kanu asked igbos not to vote in d last elections but igbos refused.. It was to get their attention politically.. Without a visible leader for biafra..its just a mirage..
Fyi.... Am not yoruba

Which popular uprising or revolution have the 'elites' made it to happen?
The so called leaders know no going back again, that's why they are staying clear of the whole struggle.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by sdindan: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
nochildsplay:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Story for Amadiorha.

Meanwhile BC to ur fellows yyibos to leave the zoo and migrate to ur Biafra Nation and stop standing for the zoo national athem whenever you attends any occassion in the zoo
Try to listen to radio Biafra so that you will be healed from ur foolishness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by nochildsplay(m): 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
sdindan:

Try to listen to radio Biafra so that you will be healed from ur foolishness
is this suppose to be a frequency promo or wha ?

Meanwhile; how market ?, human parts dey ?
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by sdindan: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
nochildsplay:
is this suppose to be a frequency promo or wha ?

Meanwhile; how market ?, human parts dey ?
Asks ur brothers in Ogun state
The headquarter of rituals

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by SOUNDKING: 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
nochildsplay:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Story for Amadiorha.

Meanwhile BC to ur fellows yyibos to leave the zoo and migrate to ur Biafra Nation and stop standing for the zoo national athem whenever you attends any occassion in the zoo
i wonder who composed those anthem,that person should be hanged by the scrutum,have you ever heard Biafran or American anthem?,it will make you cry,petrotism matters.
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by cheruv: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
Rose2014:

With due respect Mr, this line has bn over used.
When are u guys going to come up with something new
That's the problem...
Yolobas appear as defenders of the weak..but that's in order to rape them fully.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by nochildsplay(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
SOUNDKING:
i wonder who composed those anthem,that person should be hanged by the scrutum,have you ever heard Biafran or American anthem?,it will make you cry,petrotism matters.
k bros

Meanwhile ; how market? Human parts dey ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’ll Develop Alternatives To Road Transport In Lagos – Sanwo-olu / Court Orders PDP To Replace Anyanwu As National Secretary / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.