Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 (7919 Views)

Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS / Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu / Wike Makes A State Broadcast On The Tribunal Judgment (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by adonis89(m): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
All my izon brothers living in igweocha, pls tune in to 102.1 radio biafra to here d truth. I love Dat song by jolly papa
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by SOUNDKING: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
nochildsplay:
k bros

Meanwhile ; how market? Human parts dey ?
my supplier from ogun said they are having problem with the police,but you can easily pick at Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by nochildsplay(m): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
SOUNDKING:
my supplier from ogun said they are having problem with the police,but you can easily pick at Ibadan.
u mean Mr Clifford Orji in Ikoyi Prison ?
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by nochildsplay(m): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
sdindan:

Asks ur brothers in Ogun state
The headquarter of rituals
what about the branch set up by Mr Clifford Orji at Obalende Lagos ?
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by sdindan: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
nochildsplay:
what about the branch set up by Mr Clifford Orji at Obalende Lagos ?
as u said his branch is in Lagos likewise his main office
he's with igbo name but yellobar in blood
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by nochildsplay(m): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
sdindan:

mofo like u , rebuking ur kind.

I laff.
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by nochildsplay(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
sdindan:

you denying ur kind !!! Just like Peter did to Jesus Christ in AD.

Mofos
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
Jaideyone:
dumbos I won't take the struggle seriously until I see 70% of the chukwudis leaving Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, kano, Kaduna, Jos
Who cares whether things like you take biafrans serious or not. What matters to us, is the fact that we now where we are heading to.
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Jaideyone:
yes the agitation is stale. you guys need to move back home and recall all your federal officials so we can start taking you seriously
We don't need things like you to take us serious before we know how to play our card. Infact, we don't want things like you to take us serious so that we can take you people off guard.
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
Day-dreamers international. Go, Go, Just go so we can breath better air. You suffocate the atmosphere.
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Omololu007(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
adonis89:
wen amadou diallo was shot and killed by police officers in d USA, didn't ppl Com out to protest. Was diallo from America. So if a bad tin is bin done against ur country men, u won't show ur displeasure? does Dat show oneness? so because Gej did nothing for his ppl, so they should b treated unequally in a country that dey r supposed to be part of. Ijaws will join biafra ok
dis is still trash,how many ijaws protested when kudirat abiola was killed,how many ijaw man protested when ken saro wiwa was killed? You can keep on showing how clueless you are....in fact how are the ijaws treated unequally in Nigeria? What stopped GEJ from stopping it when he was in power?
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Omololu007(m): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
new2020:

You are still talking about light weights places...Yenagoa, Warri and Sapele. Come to Port Harcourt, Uyo, Calabar and Asaba to see heavy weights. ..we are more Biafrans than Igbos so you know. Yorubas are finished... will be exposed as a fraud and alamajiri that they are in few months;Biafra restoration!
tell me how uyo,calabar and asaba are heavyweight while warri and yenegoa are not
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Omololu007(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
adonis89:
OK let's just assume m an ibo man. I want to ask u a question. Has d nigerian state bin fair to d izon ppl? Has any Yoruba man or pastor rise up to speak against the injustice bin perpetrated on d izon ppl? Has their bin any protest by Yorubas against d injustice perpetrated by the Nigerian state against a group of people u call ur fellow country man. U r in d comfort of your home reading d minds of izon ppl and speaking fo dem. Now I understand y nnamdi kanu call u ppl cowards and backsttabbers. U don't want izon to be part of biafra yet u don't want to treat dem right. U always pretend to love dem because of oil. I don't blame u ppl. I only blame my fellow izon youths who still associate themselves with Yoruba people.
I don't still understand this stupid question you are asking me.why didn't GEJ an ijaw man fought for the ijaws when he was in power..what are the injustice that are been done to the ijaws? You be ibo boy
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
Omololu007:
tell me how uyo,calabar and asaba are heavyweight while warri and yenegoa are not

You won't understand because you are a yoruba man with a hateful, jealous and wicked heart.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
Yorubas doing this cry
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
Jaideyone:
dumbos I won't take the struggle seriously until I see 70% of the chukwudis leaving Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, kano, Kaduna, Jos

Just like Tundes, Iyabos, Yinkas, Ades, etc have all left London, US, Australia abi?
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 23, 2015
Omololu007:
I don't still understand this stupid question you are asking me.why didn't GEJ an ijaw man fought for the ijaws when he was in power..what are the injustice that are been done to the ijaws? You be ibo boy
You now call him Igbo because, he has proved to you that they (SS) are now waking up. And this is to tell you yo-robbers that all your plans can never work you people think that Biafra restoration is a NL thing.
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Omololu007(m): 6:55am On Aug 23, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You now call him Igbo because, he has proved to you that they (SS) are now waking up. And this is to tell you yo-robbers that all your plans can never work you people think that Biafra restoration is a NL thing.
he is a Igbo from the South East,if you don't like that,you are free to kill yourself grin
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Omololu007(m): 6:56am On Aug 23, 2015
new2020:

You won't understand because you are a yoruba man with a hateful, jealous and wicked heart.
mumu,stop typing trash,that's my advice for you
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by EasternLion: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2015
Omololu007:
mumu,stop typing trash,that's my advice for you

Liberator of Niger-Delta.

See your oyel parasite head.
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Jaideyone(m): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2015
stickncarrot:

Just like Tundes, Iyabos, Yinkas, Ades, etc have all left London, US, Australia abi?
kai u definitely didn't do philosophy and logic in school. have you seen us launching a radio station to paint those places you mentioned bad? if ibos feel Nigeria is a zoo and they want to secede. let them leave other parts of the zoo and move back to the east then the negotiations can start
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Jaideyone(m): 8:23am On Aug 23, 2015
ekenedegreat:
We don't need things like you to take us serious before we know how to play our card. Infact, we don't want things like you to take us serious so that we can take you people off guard.
lmao the card that has refused to work since 1967?
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Jaideyone(m): 8:24am On Aug 23, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Who cares whether things like you take biafrans serious or not. What matters to us, is the fact that we now where we are heading to.
good. but pls take my advice. how do you expect us to take you seriously when your governors and public officials warming up to the president of the zoo instead of helping you to secede? secession is not possible without the support of your leaders. get them to support you
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Omololu007(m): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2015
EasternLion:

Liberator of Niger-Delta.

See your oyel parasite head.
yeebos should stop speaking for the people of south south.republic of ibo land will be for yeebos alone
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2015
Jaideyone:
good. but pls take my advice. how do you expect us to take you seriously when your governors and public officials warming up to the president of the zoo instead of helping you to secede? secession is not possible without the support of your leaders. get them to support you
As far as we re concern, we don't have leaders. Those 1diots you call or see as our leaders are the people we're going to kill we the time comes.
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2015
Jaideyone:
lmao the card that has refused to work since 1967?
You're a buffoon!! How many times did buhari fail presidential election? Today is buhari not your president? So, because biafrans failed in 1967 they should sit tight with things like you in this damnation abi?
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2015
Omololu007:
he is a Igbo from the South East,if you don't like that,you are free to kill yourself grin
He is from Ijaw, if you don't accept that you're free to hang yourselfgrin
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jaideyone:
kai u definitely didn't do philosophy and logic in school. have you seen us launching a radio station to paint those places you mentioned bad? if ibos feel Nigeria is a zoo and they want to secede. let them leave other parts of the zoo and move back to the east then the negotiations can start

BIAFRA not Igbo or ibos.

That will happen when Nigerian states stop sharing allocations from the Federal Government. Lazy zoological republic that believe in illicit child birth to have the highest population of unproductive humans.

What's the human contributions of the state with the highest population?
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Omololu007(m): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
ekenedegreat:
He is from Ijaw, if you don't accept that you're free to hang yourselfgrin
he is a flat head,if you don't like that,you are free to jump in the lagoon
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Jaideyone(m): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You're a buffoon!! How many times did buhari fail presidential election? Today is buhari not your president? So, because biafrans failed in 1967 they should sit tight with things like you in this damnation abi?
phool did buhari play the same card he played in 2011 in 2015? pls use your brain. its not for decoration
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by nochildsplay(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
Austin4lif:
Am never a Fan of this Kalu of a guy, what am
concerned of is the northern domination of the
minority groups in Nigeria. If you visit Kano, u will
see hausa people claiming the birth right of Nigeria.
Those from the east,west and south are being
regarded as foreigners in same Nigeria in Kano
state. You dont have equal rights like those who are
from there. Travel to Zamfara state, u will see the
highest level of religious intolerance. The state
school of health is an epitome of islamabad,
Christians especially the girls were forced to put on
Hijab b4 entering class. Who says that it is only
Boko haram that want to force us to islam? Travel
also to katsina state were it is a sin to be called igbo
or a Christian even though there are minority
christians from that state who are known as the"
maguzawa" go to kebbi you will not have permit to
build ur church and u will be harassed to pay tax by
the local authorities even though hausa people are
not goood in paying for Govt facilities. Only in
Nigeria u will see Emirs with exotic cars and nobody
is asking how did they get the money even though
many of our igwe's and oba's don't even own a car.
Is only in Nigeria most mosques dnt pay NEPA bill
and water Bills. Only in Nigeria will u see a particular
ethnic group dominating all the sectors of the
economy. I like what kalu is doing but he is taking a
wrong approach, hate speech is wrong. The sure
way of having ur biafra is through diplomatic
means. God bless us
well said , but one thing these Ndigbo people don't get is that they don't even know who they were before 1960 Nigerian independent. It's the white man that gave them identity has Ndigbo and now they don carry am for head.
Why not go and fight your colonial masters for intorducing racism that has extend to the black mans culture, tribes, ethnic group, religion and society at large.
I really don't think we need this war.
Biafra or no Biafra. Let peace reign yeeeboes people
Re: Radio Biafra Launches Short Wave Transmitter, To Begin Broadcast On 24th Aug 15 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jaideyone:
phool did buhari play the same card he played in 2011 in 2015? pls use your brain. its not for decoration
You're demented!! Are the biafrans using the same approach they used in 1967-1970?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: Governor Buni Meets President Tinubu, Gaidam In Abuja / Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester / National Resentment Of The Igbo, In Achebe's Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.