Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

He Raped His Wife's Dog, If You Were The Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Raped His Wife's Dog, If You Were The Wife? (809 Views)

Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / (true Life Story) I Seduced Him, He Raped Me[18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Raped His Wife's Dog, If You Were The Wife? by bingbagbo(m): 11:47am On Aug 22, 2015
wat would you do?

Jonathan Medley was allegedly caught on camera attacking his wife’s shih tzu, identified as Buster.

The two-year-old dog was taken to a vet and may have be put down because of injuries, according to police captain Ricky Morgan.

He said: “He was mad at his wife because she paid more attention to the dog than him so he had sex with the dog.

“She actually thought he was having an affair with another woman and hid a recording device.

“She learned he was in fact molesting the dog.”

Medley, 39, was arrested late on Friday night and charged with animal cruelty because bestiality is not illegal in Alabama.

His bail was set at £343.

source: https://butchersweetsweat./2015/08/22/shocking-he-raped-his-wifes-dog-see-reason-why/
Re: He Raped His Wife's Dog, If You Were The Wife? by Tundeiab(m): 11:52am On Aug 22, 2015
BLOOD OF GOD.

Lawd have mercy
Re: He Raped His Wife's Dog, If You Were The Wife? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
Just when you think you've heard it all
Re: He Raped His Wife's Dog, If You Were The Wife? by afolwalex20(m): 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
I've come to notice..

Guys are stupid over there undecided
Re: He Raped His Wife's Dog, If You Were The Wife? by weyreypey: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happened to ladyf while she was busy chasing FTC...
Re: He Raped His Wife's Dog, If You Were The Wife? by IamLEGEND1: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
The crazy is strong in that one.
Re: He Raped His Wife's Dog, If You Were The Wife? by Jwhizzy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
The last days are here!
Re: He Raped His Wife's Dog, If You Were The Wife? by DocAdray(f): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
shocked
Re: He Raped His Wife's Dog, If You Were The Wife? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
All this time the "mistress" was right under the wife's nose. Sick guy. I hope she divorces him because he obviously isn't well upstairs.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Most Men Prefer Village Girls / What Is The Best Way To Propose To A Lady ? / Breakups… Who Hurts More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.