Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Trapped In Between Two Loves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trapped In Between Two Loves (2194 Views)

Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trapped In Between Two Loves by Joshcoli(m): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
Please don't mind my grammatical flaws.. I'm typing from my phone

I've been dating my boyfriend for the past five years, he's in school in another state and we really do love each other. I'm 28 and he's is 31. I know he loves me so much and I also, but he's love for me makes him not to see when I go astray. Despite the fact that I love him, I still do keep other relationship. I got involve in a relationship that was suppose to lead to marriage so I broke up with him. He was really heart broken but later my marriage with the other guy did not work out so he came back and we resolved the issue and moved on. I promised him that I will always love him forever that I will never allow anyone snatch me away from him. He went back to school. I've this guy who's a friend, my boyfriend and I know him. Though I know I secretly have a crush for this friend but he has a girl friend and he's a nice caring guy but he broke with his girlfriend and he's just alone. We became very close and I tell him every thing. Even though I made it up to my boyfriend I still keep other relationships just to get financial assistance, but this my friend is just wonderful, even for the fact that we where not dating, he's being very supportive and caring with a sincere mind. I had accommodation issue so I moved to his place, we slept on the same bed for almost a year and he never touched me(my boyfriend already left for NYSC) , I open up to him a lot and sometimes I mock him that I don't think he can perform and we just laugh over it. He said he's being through enough heart break and want to focus on developing his life and he was actually doing that cuz he was really developing himself. I started falling in love with him and also started becoming jealous when other ladies call him. He was not in any relationship and I know that for sure. So I made the move, he objected but I had already let the cat out of the bag so I did not relent I kept pressing on until we made love for the first time, now we've gone far to the extent that its marriage, we went to see my parent, he did an international passport for me bearing his name so that we could travel out cuz i know him to be a good planner. I don't want to talk about the issue with my ex how we finally broke, but I still have feelings for him. Ever since I started dating this my current fiancée, my life has really changed for good, my family loves him and they hate my ex and also my ex mother hates me that I'm not a graduate, my fiancees parent also loves me alot and my fiancée is such a wonderful giver but in terms of text messaging, calling, sweet emotional talks, he's not as good as my ex. The feelings for my ex is growing everyday. I don't want to marry my fiancee and hate him later in future. We plan on getting married in November this year and my ex is yet to get a good job

Please what do I do
Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by falconey(m): 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
you are emotionally unstable even guru maharaji can't help you!

Perhaps ronald4lif can?
Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by Cutehector(m): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
U hav been datin "ur boyfrnd"

Are u gay?
Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by ladyF(f): 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
Why are u not a graduate?
Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
Oh you noticed too smiley
Cutehector:
U hav been datin "ur boyfrnd"

Are u gay?
Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by ulmababy: 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
you don't kwon what you want for yourself.
You are not focus

1 Like

Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by Cutehector(m): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
Sassybae:
Oh you noticed too smiley
lol yea.. Ppo just copy and paste... Dats hw dey fail exam.. Sotey dem co copy d person name and matric number join
Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
Asin ehn I just tire..male talking bouh his boyfriend lol....would have been better if he used "my friend"
Cutehector:
lol yea.. Ppo just copy and paste... Dats hw dey fail exam.. Sotey dem co copy d person name and matric number join
Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by donMIG(m): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
Joshcoli:

I've been dating my boyfriend for the past five years, he's in school in another state and we really do love each other. I'm 28 and he's is 31. I know he loves me so much and I also, but he's love for me makes him not to see when I go astray. Despite the fact that I love him, I still do keep other relationship. I got involve in a relationship that was suppose to lead to marriage so I broke up with him. He was really heart broken but later my marriage with the other guy did not work out so he came back and we resolved the issue and moved on. I promised him that I will always love him forever that I will never allow anyone snatch me away from him. He went back to school. I've this guy who's a friend, my boyfriend and I know him. Though I know I secretly have a crush for this friend but he has a girl friend and he's a nice caring guy but he broke with his girlfriend and he's just alone. We became very close and I tell him every thing. Even though I made it up to my boyfriend I still keep other relationships just to get financial assistance, but this my friend is just wonderful, even for the fact that we where not dating, he's being very supportive and caring with a sincere mind. I had accommodation issue so I moved to his place, we slept on the same bed for almost a year and he never touched me(my boyfriend already left for NYSC) , I open up to him a lot and sometimes I mock him that I don't think he can perform and we just laugh over it. He said he's being through enough heart break and want to focus on developing his life and he was actually doing that cuz he was really developing himself. I started falling in love with him and also started becoming jealous when other ladies call him. He was not in any relationship and I know that for sure. So I made the move, he objected but I had already let the cat out of the bag so I did not relent I kept pressing on until we made love for the first time, now we've gone far to the extent that its marriage, we went to see my parent, he did an international passport for me bearing his name so that we could travel out cuz i know him to be a good planner. I don't want to talk about the issue with my ex how we finally broke, but I still have feelings for him. Ever since I started dating this my current fiancée, my life has really changed for good, my family loves him and they hate my ex and also my ex mother hates me that I'm not a graduate, my fiancees parent also loves me alot and my fiancée is such a wonderful giver but in terms of text messaging, calling, sweet emotional talks, he's not as good as my ex. The feelings for my ex is growing everyday. I don't want to marry my fiancee and hate him later in future. We plan on getting married in November this year and my ex is yet to get a good job

Please what do I do

Did u just say u r 28
Ur mates don marry u dei do boyfriend tins still
I DIDN'T READ ALL TRU SHA
JUST DAT 28YRS
Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
Joshcoli:

Please what do I do

You be really confirm bastard from hell. Jezebel like you, gerrahere mehn with your zoo brain.

1 Like

Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
Do you know your problem?1. u are not contented. 2. you are a big thief. 3. you are very greedy. 4 you never loved your current fiancee. u just did it for the money, 5. I'm not sure of this bit I think you are a nympho,olosho,and an obo-ole. and finally you are a very good fiction story teller.

2 Likes

Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by Proffdada: 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
Gay alert undecided
Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by Fikimena14(f): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
Joshcoli:

Please what do I do

You r a confused being...... MEHN!
Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by ronald4lif(m): 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
I know fools exist but I have never seen a bigger fool than the ex. A lady leaves you for another man who promise her marriage and later the marriage didn't work and she came back apologising that she won't leave you again and he believed that. Truly fools are born everyday. He should continue to be a rebound boyfriend. Yeye

The lady should just settle with the new fiancée and forget the ex boyfriend. She's materialistic and the ex seems broke so there's no point going back to the ex who she'd still dump for a rich person.

1 Like

Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by MrsChima(f): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
ronald4lif:
I know fools exist but I have never seen a bigger fool than the ex. A lady leaves you for another man who promise her marriage and later the marriage didn't work and she came back apologising that she won't leave you again and believed that. Truly fools are born everyday. He should continue to be a rebound boyfriend. Yeye

The lady should just settle with the new fiancée and forget the ex boyfriend. She's materialistic and the ex seems broke so there's no point going back to the ex who she'd still dump for a rich person.

Look at this player.
Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by ronald4lif(m): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsChima:

Look at this player.

When hoes make themselves cheap and available we lash them repeatedly. Does that make me a player? wink
Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by MrsChima(f): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

When hoes make themselves cheap and available we lash them repeatedly. Does that make me a player? wink

It makes you sound like a pained player though. tongue

By the way, I have fixed Chima cold cereal for dinner. He is giving me silent treatment . grin

1 Like

Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by ronald4lif(m): 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsChima:

It makes you sound like a pained player though. tongue

By the way, I have fixed Chima cold cereal for dinner. He is giving me silent treatment . grin

Oh really. What's there a row that prompted his reaction? Surely you must have trigger it. angry
Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by MrsChima(f): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oh really. What's there a row that prompted his reaction? Surely you must have trigger it. angry

Why I got to be at fault? angry I was tired last night so I prepared him cold cereal for dinner.
Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by ronald4lif(m): 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsChima:

Why I got to be at fault? angry I was tired last night so I prepared him cold cereal for dinner.

Hmmm you aren't culpable on this one. He wasn't hungry cos if he did he'd fix something for himself.

But could that be just the reason for the cold shoulder or someone has not been performing her bedroom conjugal obligations. lipsrsealed
Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by MrsChima(f): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hmmm you aren't culpable on this one. He wasn't hungry cos if he did he'd fix something for himself.

But could that be just the reason for the cold shoulder or someone has not been performing her bedroom conjugal obligations. lipsrsealed

Obligations? Who determine obligations in a relationship? Just like he can cook his own food, he can jack off. undecided

Everything isn't about sex.
Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by ronald4lif(m): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsChima:

Obligations? Who determine obligations in a relationship? Just like he can cook his own food, he can jack off. undecided

Everything isn't about sex.

The man calls the shot in a relationship. African man so to say. Screw the West and her feminism ideology. undecided

No one said everything is about sex. But when conji beckons a man the woman should present herself and her genit*lia to tame it. No jacking off for him when mademoiselle is available. Again, screw western imperialists who keeps feeding our women that taming conji isn't an obligation. undecided
Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by MrsChima(f): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

The man calls the shot in a relationship. African man so to say. Screw the West and her feminism ideology. undecided

No one said everything is about sex. But when conji beckons a man the woman should present herself and her genit*lia to tame it. No jacking off for him when mademoiselle is available. Again, screw western imperialists who keeps feeding our women that taming conji isn't an obligation. undecided

Here you go with this hatred you have for feminism. If a wom a new doesn't want to have coitus on any given day she is not by force to do so. The same goes for men and it is about mutual respect and consideration for your mate.

A man don't call sh1t in any relationship but the couple in said relationship. It is called a relationship , not a job or a service.

By the way, do you blame western imperatists on Africans fornicating, committing adultery, scamming, raping, killing, adults marrying children, African politicans thieving and bribing, and parents selling their kids to pay off debts?

Let's call a spade a spade. kiss

1 Like

Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
to get help, u need to understand d meaning of love....pele
Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by lanicky(f): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
Are you gay? undecided

This story is bullshit....that's all I know.
Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by ronald4lif(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsChima:

Here you go with this hatred you have for feminism. If a wom a new doesn't want to have coitus on any given day she is not by force to do so. The same goes for men and it is about mutual respect and consideration for your mate.

A man don't call sh1t in any relationship but the couple in said relationship. It is called a relationship , not a job or a service.

By the way, do you blame western imperatists on Africans fornicating, committing adultery, scamming, raping, killing, adults marrying children, African politicans thieving and bribing, and parents selling their kids to pay off debts?

Let's call a spade a spade. kiss

grin

Mrs Chima fired back with a sound argument. Quite right. But most of the vices you listed exist in the West as well except the last three which are politicians thieving and bribing, child bride and selling of kids to clear debts though not as prevalent as before.

These depraving acts are as old as our existence and are our known evils which we are addressing. The West have theirs too which they are battling so everyone should deal with their perceived turpitude. Feminism is a western ideology which should be their problem and territorial. Not ours.

If I can't walk down the streets of London and sermonise the Brits to follow the teachings of Amadioha or enlighten them on the need of accepting polygamous relationship then they shouldn't have the right to compel me or Africans to accept any doctrine of theirs of which feminism is one. Everyone should maintain their lane and deal with their issues and ideologies and not rub it in on others. We are no longer in pre-colonial era hun. kiss
Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by pretydiva(f): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
U need 2 reset ur brain
Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by DocAdray(f): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hmmmm...
This story get as e be sha.
Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by nanalady(f): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:
Why are u not a graduate?
grin grin..haba na
Re: Trapped In Between Two Loves by MrsChima(f): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

grin

Mrs Chima fired back with a sound argument. Quite right. But most of the vices you listed exist in the West as well except the last three which are politicians thieving and bribing, child bride and selling of kids to clear debts though not as prevalent as before.

These depraving acts are as old as our existence and are our known evils which we are addressing. The West have theirs too which they are battling so everyone should deal with their perceived turpitude. Feminism is a western ideology which should be their problem and territorial. Not ours.

If I can't walk down the streets of London and sermonise the Brits to follow the teachings of Amadioha or enlighten them on the need of accepting polygamous relationship then they shouldn't have the right to compel me or Africans to accept any doctrine of theirs of which feminism is one. Everyone should maintain their lane and deal with their issues and ideologies and not rub it in on others. We are no longer in pre-colonial era hun. kiss

Don't kiss me mumu. angry Feminism is not a western idealogy and in fact it started in Europe before it hits the shores of Americas. Secondly, polygamous isn't an African idralogy but a whorish men idralogy and I know for a fact women who are in polygamous relationship DO NOT want to share their husbands so why would men in polygamous relationships think it is okay for them to practice such atrocity?

I agree no one should tell anyone what they should or shouldn't practice however if you are going to establish something make sure that it is in agreement with those who supports it and those who doesn't support can have RESPECT to disagree.

You are right it isn't pre-colonial era and about time Africans grow out of ancient and barbaric practices andevolve yto present day!

You have mentioned many of the vices I have listed are of western practices...are Africans too pliant that they can't follow what is right instead nl a ming everything on the West?

And we wondering why we can't get a head and everything foreign is raping us poor. Let's keep pointing fingers at the West while our own people in Federal Capital Territory stuffing their pockets with blood money!

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video: Bad Uniben Students Acted A Naija Sextape For Fun (watch Video) / Woman Set To Marry Her Son Who Impregnated Her (see Photos ) / When Nature Calls... How long have you held shit before ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.