Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (64979 Views)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by marvelck: 6:14am On Mar 29, 2016
When a guy is just getting to know a girl, and start telling her he loves her, he is only trying to get into her pants (have sex with her). Cos, thats how most guys behave nowadays. They use love lyrics to get a girl into bed as soon as possible. And gullible girls are falling for such lies...

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 29, 2016
grin exactly...but every man has different style to approach a lady juz to get laid...

Some are playful and some juz straight shooters..

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by midehi2(f): 6:31am On Mar 29, 2016
fake guys everywhere grin

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by obiorathesubtle: 6:51am On Mar 29, 2016
undecided because it didn't work for you... You don't have to be so bitter..

You just have to find what works for you man..

Funny thing.. Even if you keep preaching this same ish for years.. This net will always catch fish the same way

315 Likes 22 Shares

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 29, 2016
shocked
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by ojay2053(m): 7:00am On Mar 29, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin exactly...but every man has different style to approach a lady juz to get laid...

. Which one do most girls prefer, playful or straight shooter?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 29, 2016
Those words would have me boltin' out the doah. lipsrsealed
I'm just comin' ta know you an you "love me" already ....bye bye
You comin' on too strong

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 29, 2016
ojay2053:
. Which one do most girls prefer, playful or straight shooter?

I like straight shooter..

I like when a man know how to be nasty wink tats a turn on to me...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by ojnnaco(m): 7:08am On Mar 29, 2016
You don't have to term them Gullible cox when you click on the right button. magic begins to happen . all you need is just to find the right button. Gbammmm

6 Likes

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by Rexhenrex(m): 7:08am On Mar 29, 2016
so how do you define love at first sight? That means if the both love each other before getting to know themselves,that means they both are after sex??

I can strongly tell you a guy can tell a lady he loves her and even be in a relationship without wanting sex e.g i for example can't even stand sex i hate it. i know some pple will come and rant now....guys ain't the same just study him well and you will know his category he might be mr right!!

btw..why is much emphasis always placed on guys? this days girls date guys because of sex and not the other way round(am not generalising)..because guys don't voice it out doesn't mean we haven't been used by some selfish ladies as intimacy gadgets because they threaten to leave you and because you feel something real for them you satisfy them at your detriment, then later they go for another guy wen the are tired...

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by bigfree: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2016
My every formation depends on the game at hand. That's how we win matches. As someone said, every girl has a magic button, u just have to find it

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by ojay2053(m): 7:25am On Mar 29, 2016
KashyBaby:

. Well, i'm a lil bit playful at initial stage and shoots up asap. That works for me, but when it's not working I move on to save my precious time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by firstking01(m): 7:35am On Mar 29, 2016
Most times i dnt blame em guys for faking their love for a girl...somegirls are just two crafty like the one i'm currently dating.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 29, 2016
midehi2:
even dat ur "world" is fake. Pot accussing kettle of being black. Who black pass?

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 29, 2016
bigfree:
My every formation depends on the game at hand. That's how we win matches. As someone said, every girl has a magic button, u just have to find it
Jose Mourinho, i hail u. I wan2 b ur team captain.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 29, 2016
KashyBaby:

Nasty? How?

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 29, 2016
ojay2053:
. Well, i'm a lil bit playful at initial stage and shoots up asap. That works for me, but when it's not working I move on to save my precious time.

Tats great at least u know exactly what u wanted boo wink
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by Engrpj(m): 8:49am On Mar 29, 2016
KashyBaby:

interesting..... so which of the styles was used to get you laid

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by ITbomb(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2016
midehi2:
And the real ones, you term them boring and turn them into friendzone

19 Likes

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by greatness22(m): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2016
midehi2:
Lol, i really don't knw why girls are so confuse.

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by midehi2(f): 9:05am On Mar 29, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, i really don't knw why girls are so confuse.
or guys are the confused ones tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by midehi2(f): 9:05am On Mar 29, 2016
ITbomb:
And the real ones, you term them boring and turn them into friendzone
i don't friendzone grin
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by midehi2(f): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2016
Maiconyoung:
even dat ur "world" is fake. Pot accussing kettle of being black. Who black pass?
him exemption, i don't joke with my world, choi, best cheesy
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by greatness22(m): 9:10am On Mar 29, 2016
midehi2:

or guys are the confused ones tongue
Hey, don't argue with me, am related to FLOYD MAYWEATHER. wink
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2016
midehi2:

him exemption, i don't joke with my world, choi, best cheesy
wen u enta one chance, u wil always say it is d best. No open thread next month say guys are wicked.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by peeparty(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2016
Real Men do not really need to say that before they get down with you,i fink that is meant for boys.#Realmenknwthecode.

6 Likes

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by peeparty(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2016
bigfree:
simple.#Hold your game tight if you got a game.
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by midehi2(f): 9:45am On Mar 29, 2016
Maiconyoung:
wen u enta one chance, u wil always say it is d best. No open thread next month say guys are wicked.
for him, no quans cheesy
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2016
peeparty:
Real Men do not really need to say that before they get down with you,i fink that is meant for boys.#Realmenknwthecode.

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by midehi2(f): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2016
greatness22:
Hey, don't argue with me, am related to FLOYD MAYWEATHER. wink
cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by midehi2(f): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2016
peeparty:
simple.#Hold your game tight if you got a game.
shocked
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by greatness22(m): 9:52am On Mar 29, 2016
midehi2:
cheesy cheesy
Thats better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... / Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.