Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,038 members, 7,859,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu (37812 Views)

Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) / What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) / Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by Happiness87(f): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
Osho baba, very silly of him, to represent a private individual at a function.

very soon Buhari will represent Tinubu in US,

what kind of country was I born into

12 Likes

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by CSTR2: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
tinubu is a funny old man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by appini: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
Nigeria is like an horror movie.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by CSTR2: 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
ddippset:
This country should be divided into two parts. APC country and PDP country. Let the opposition, tanoids and wailers have their chance to bring back Jonathan as their commander in chief. It's very obvious that the wounds of jonathan's loss just won't heal!
That would mean nearly zero foreign revenue for your general.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by brixton: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
BishopMagic:

This is the 3rd governor to represent that drug dealer.

Aregberascal and Fashola were representing Tinubu up and down now oshiomole has decided to follow suit.

When I say edo people mumu die some go call me a bigot

Stop it o, coz our governor is a phool don't mean all Edos are phools

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by hansad: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
Adam's Oshiomwhole represented Tinubu? Lol!!! How low a sitting gov Oshiom can stoop?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by bonechamberlain(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
grin
Editor1:
I think Tinubu is right dis time...its a big challenge trying to defend the actions of a dullard..viz;

Trying to cover up the truth when everyone knows its a lie.

Defending a man who would give an order today and forget he ever gave such order.

Blaming ur predecessor for everything u promised to correct. Cos u just realised the task is impossible.

Having to take orders from Bubu, anoda one from OBJ and a counter one from Tinubu.

Adesina and Garba are really sweating behind the cameras!
grin[

1 Like

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by saint047(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
It will be interesting to sit back and watch how APC will sell Subsidy removal to us.

After destroying GEJ's similar plan with Occupy.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
azimibraun:
Timubu is Corrupt Tinubu is Corrupt... So they say.. If I don't join them, they will call me clueless.. That's the ordinary Nigerian talking.

Tinubu spent the most part of his tenure as governor fighting OBJ, he wasn't so much with Yardua, had a brief rosy relationship with GEJ and spent a longer period of GEJ's administration fighting GEJ. When exactly did he steal all this huge sums he is being accused of and why won't the ruling party at the center he was always quarelling with never got him to face corruption charges?
Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by blackfase(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
chymystique:

The Thunder wey go Strike Tinubu's teeth still dey gather in the clouds!

^^^^^^^ lwkmd!...bad mama. That really got my arse choking loooool

4 Likes

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by Realdeals(m): 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ima Niboro is still in government undecided
Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by Billygee2u: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
thekingsmen:
Of course, its not going to be easy defending
a two faced,

double talking,

Kunu sipping,

gworo chewing,

unforgiving tribalistic

unrepentant dictator &

[size=16pt] memory deficient senile octogenarian [/size]

1 Like

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by Firefire(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mogidi:

Make their jobs easier by repeating their lies abi? Tinubu is finally high on Bubu's dung.

Firefire:

APC and Tinubu has already launched Nigeria to the era of Joseph Goebbels.

[size=14pt]"After the Nazi Seizure of Power in 1933, Goebbels' Propaganda Ministry quickly gained and exerted controlling supervision over the news media, arts, and information in Germany. He was particularly adept at using the relatively new media of radio and film for propaganda purposes".[/size]

Tell me, what is the difference in what we are hearing and reading since the birth of malicious opposition in Nigeria, bow party in government?

They have enough media outlets to dish out their propaganda messages: TVC, The Nation, Punch, Saharareporter, bloggers, and enough online thugs on social media.

We must be the watchdog.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by hansad: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
Editor1:

Tinubu urged editors to keep fighting corruption and other
vices undermining the growth and development of the
country.

kai, Fighting corruption don suffer.
Nigeria don suffer. Nigeria is in big trouble. A country where renowned crooks are now steering the ship pf state, telling journalists what is good and bad.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by Happiness87(f): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
lalasticlala, ishilove i want to open a thread on romance section to ask a critical question, kindly unban me o o.

i have a question, i want to ask, but Can't open thread, since morning which, i feel, it's not normal, except u are telling me to deactivate my account
Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by saint047(m): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
Has Dr. Kachikwu finally explained to GMB what Subsidy means?
Because the last time I checked, GMB said he doesn't understand Subsidy.

5 Likes

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by Orikinla(m): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
Let us pray.
Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by Billygee2u: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
CSTR2:
tinubu is a funny old man.
funny old thief

3 Likes

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by Goddygee(m): 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
Editor1:
I think Tinubu is right dis time...its a big challenge trying to defend the actions of a dullard..viz;

Defending a man who would give an order today and forget he ever gave such order.

Blaming ur predecessor for everything u promised to correct. Cos u just realised the task is impossible.

Having to take orders from Bubu, anoda one from OBJ and a counter one from Tinubu.

well said

2 Likes

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by sage2(m): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
Just call my attention we he appoint a new head for the Nigerian Customs Service. I am observing some patterns.
Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
Editor1:
I think Tinubu[/] is right dis time...its a big challenge trying to defend the actions of a [b]dullard..viz;

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by hansad: 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
Bola Tinubu,

You said it in the open last February in a Lagos political rally that you begged Muhammadu Buhari to come and contest to become president of Nigeria in the 21st Century.

Tinubu, did you not know that all those journalists you are now addressing are intellectually more qualified than octogenarian Muhammadu Buhari to preside over Nigeria in this 21st century?

2 Likes

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by petermichaels(m): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
See hu dey talk!... The Tin mr.ubu hmself. D original and official O and O thief.

1 Like

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by shaqhead: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
BishopMagic:

This is the 3rd governor to represent that drug dealer.

Aregberascal and Fashola were representing Tinubu up and down now oshiomole has decided to follow suit.

When I say edo people mumu die some go call me a bigot
Did u insult the whole edo people all because Oshios reps Tinubu?

Hmm..Mogidi ds new boy in ur camp no get respect o..

Anywy, now I kno y ur post hs bn ds...hmm..Mumucious..hey I ddnt say dt ur homboy did!
Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by lastpage: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
Editor1: I think Tinubu is right dis time...its a big challenge trying to defend the actions of a dullard..viz;

chymystique:

The Thunder wey go Strike Tinubu's teeth still dey gather in the clouds! In a sane country, the likes of Tinubu should be in jail and those monies he looted returned to the country coffers!... PMB be claiming he is fighting corruption while his corrupt campaign financers are walking scott-free... God will punish all of you holding the future of Nigeria to ransom and claiming saints... Useless polithievicians! Vices indeed esp coming from the chief vice angry

[size=14pt]See #WAILING WAILERS![/size] grin grin grin
These "shout" Easterners sef, they should cry less and think more!
angry angry

Any "mouthpiece" of any Government, has a difficult job, be it Jonathan of Buhari that is in power.
They need fellow Journalist to help them desseminate the information that is coming from the "top", so it trickles down to the larger population.
This is the "summary' of what Tinubu was saying, in honour of Garba and Adesina, considered for the job

Yet see as #WailingWailers went on a tangent, attacking Tinubu? shocked shocked shocked

Please keep crying and #Wailing all day and night, that is your lot in life for the next EIGHT YEARS and beyond.

Just steer clear of NEPA Transformer, l hear #SaiBaba has injected current into them, 24 x 7 nowadays otherwise, l cant use pole to flog somebody for hugging Transformer o! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by saint047(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
People were corrupt in the past & will be corrupt in future
We need to build institutions
Not this "special military tribunal" nonsense
Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
Chai! wetin ear no go hear for this country of ours
1,Serving Governor representing a private citizen
2, Tinubu the number one crook advises on corruption

We are indeed in trouble

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by kenoz(m): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by OCstash: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
Seriously W.H.O needs to attend to this mental patient, imagine "A VIRUS WANT's TO DELETE ANODA VIRUS". I mean HOWwwwwww?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by onomeasike: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
azimibraun:
Timubu is Corrupt Tinubu is Corrupt... So they say.. If I don't join them, they will call me clueless.. That's the ordinary Nigerian talking.

Tinubu spent the most part of his tenure as governor fighting OBJ, he wasn't so much with Yardua, had a brief rosy relationship with GEJ and spent a longer period of GEJ's administration fighting GEJ. When exactly did he steal all this huge sums he is being accused of and why won't the ruling party at the center he was always quarelling with never got him to face corruption charges?

Like play like play all the Tinubu's haters are sinking more and more while he keeps rising.
All his legacies in Lagos are still standing and all the people loyal to him keep rising.
Tinubu's legacies are still standing in Lagos .
LASAA(outdoor advertising)
LSIR(changed it into an independent body)
LASTMA(transport management, I remember how that lastma Secretariat in Oshodi used to be before Tinubu)
LAWMA( waste billing was introduced)
Upgrade of Central Lagos to CBD status with infrastructure renewal)
BRT
50LCDA
Tutor-general office and Millennium schools
Upward review of bursaries
LASUTH
Eko Fm
Purchase of Econet shares (now Airtel) for Lagos while other states like Akwa ibom and Delta have sold their own shares.
Bar beach reclamation.
Vision for Eko atlantic city,Lekki free trade zone( which was successfully continued by our wonderful Fashola
And the list goes on.
Tinubu earned his respect in both Administrative and political acumen.

4 Likes

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by ajepako(f): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
BishopMagic:
Oshiomole is a fool for representing a private citizen in an occassion.

He's not just a fool, but also a senior 'Akpan' like Ambode and 'Osibande'

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife / Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) / Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.