Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu (37787 Views)

Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) / What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) / Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by biafranqueen: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
Candyrain:

If you continue like this you are going to kill that short man called Oshiomole grin
Who me you better tell that to his Cape Verde Vixen that is already rubbing legs and breast on his party members in public cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by Forwetinnah: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
Haha!! Defending defenders trying to confuse the wailing wailers but end up confusing themselves. Sip sipping my coffee...waiting for the the lamenting lamenters, shiooor

1 Like

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by BishopMagic: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
juliusjulius:
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Sophisticated begger
Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by Forwetinnah: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
biafranqueen:
Who me you better tell that to his Cape Verde Vixen that is already rubbing legs and breast on his party members in public cheesy

....im telling you. I don't need a psychic to tell me that woman is loose.

1 Like

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by biafranqueen: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

....im telling you. I don't need a psychic to tell me that woman is loose.
He deserve what he gets I no go pity em at all grin

2 Likes

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by biafranqueen: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Haha!! Defending defenders trying to confuse the wailing wailers but end up confusing themselves. Sip sipping my coffee...waiting for the the lamenting lamenters, shiooor
grin
Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by Candyrain(m): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
biafranqueen:

Hahaha... You are so funny grin You mean the one he was doing with Rochas, right? Rochas is going to collect that babe from him soon. Let him keep looking at GEJ while Rochas keep looking at Iara. grin

3 Likes

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by biafranqueen: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
Candyrain:

Hahaha... You are so funny grin You mean the one he was doing with Rochas, right? Rochas is going to collect that babe from him soon. Let him keep looking at GEJ while Rochas keep looking at Iara. grin
Nna man hahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by naijatruth: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
He is indirectly pleading with press not to publicize d sluggish n deceptive activities of Baba go slow... sorry, Mr Dullard. Meanwhile a governor representing ordinary citizen and a governor making billboards with handshakes... All in APC...
Editor1:
Bola Tinubu, former governor of Lagos state, believes
that Femi Adesina, special adviser to the president on
media and publicity and Garba Shehu, senior special
assistant to the president on the same portfolio, will “have
real challenges” in the discharge of their duties, but he
wants editors of media houses to help them make their jobs
easier.

Tinubu was speaking in Abuja at a reception organised by
the Nigeria Guild of Editors (NGE) for its two members
appointed in June as president’s media aides. He
was represented by Adams Oshiomhole, governor of Edo
state.

“I can already see that Femi and Garba are going to have
real challenges but the men and women in this hall have all
what it takes to help you to make the job less difficult,” he
said.

Tinubu urged editors to keep fighting corruption and other
vices undermining the growth and development of the
country.

“For me, the media are the best fighters. If you don’t fight,
the society will not grow. Today, there are debates about
poor governance. Nothing is going to change if we don’t
fight.

“It is important to fight the war until we get the country of
our dream; for me, let us fight a cause that is necessary in
order to deliver prosperity to our people.”
He implored editors to keep fighting until the war against
corruption is won and Nigeria is free from insurgency, while
an economy that is not totally dependent on oil is created.

Tinubu expressed happiness over the president’s political
will to fight war against corruption in the country, and
he congratulated the NGE for having two members of its
own in the president’s cabinet.

“I believe it is a reflection of the role of the media in the
democracy. No matter what anyone will say, the Nigerian
media remain a powerful pillar and force in the struggle for
democracy,” he said.

“In history, you are on record as having been convicted for
allegedly plotting a coup only with the power of your pen
without a gun and you paid your prize. People went to
prisons because you wrote pro-democracy stories that you
thought that would prevent military government,.

“Nobody understands the benefit of freedom more than the
media because when the society is free, the media can
operate. If we are celebrating democracy today, we are
celebrating what Nigerian media has helped to build over
the years.”

In his address of welcome,Garba Muhammad, acting
president of NGE, described the president’s media aides as
exceptional professionals who had never engaged in fighting
their colleagues in the course of exercising professionalism.

Alhaji Ismail Issa-Funtua, publisher of the defunct Democrat
Newspapers, urged NGE to come up with ideas that would
improve the capacity of students produced by the Nigerian
Institute of Journalism in Lagos.

Adesina, who thanked the guild for the grand reception,
urged the media to be fair in its reportage of the president’s
activities.

Present at the occasion were Mr Ima Niboro, managing
director of the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) and Shola
Omale, director-general of Nigerian Television Authority
(NTA).

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-adesina-garba-will-challenges

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by awesule: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
Food has finally set, oya willing waillers is time to take over. Loool

1 Like

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by temitayoag(m): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
BishopMagic:
Oshiomole is a fool for representing a private citizen in an occassion.

Asin u can say that again!

1 Like

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by lastpage: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
hansad:
[b]Bola Tinubu,

You suddenly stopped your age-old agitation for return of True and Fiscal federalism to Nigeria, and suddenly embraced a Muhammadu Buhari for president - a Buhari whom you know shall never touch True and Fiscal Federalism - even with a long pole.

Buhari's north shall never sign onto True and Fiscal Federalism. Proliferation of 19 states by northern soldiers in the once one region north of Nigeria, but only 17 states in the once two regions southern Nigeria created a super political class in the far north. In no other true federal country was land mass used as criterion for deriving new federating units - except in Nigeria as used by soldiers to create states.

The northern super class with its satellite states is over-represented in the NASS and in the rest of Nigeria's polity, and also takes home the larger share of the country's financial allocations.

Tinubu and Co. shall continue to play second fiddle to that super political class, till thy kingdom come - so long as Tinubu and Co. abandon the demand for return of True and Fiscal federalism to Nigeria.[/b]

At times in life, you have to make HARD CHOICES!

If your Jonathan was not such a monumental failure, a Kleptomaniac, a treasury looter...... how on earth will anyone think about Buhari?

That is what happens when one is forced to make a CHOICE between an old Mallam who wants to fight corruption... and a so-called PhD holder who mumbles at every question like an Autistic child and told us "stealing is not corruption"! shocked shocked
Jonathan was like the proverbial "blind man who made the "One-eyed" Buhari look like Michal Jackson!
undecided grin

But with hindsight, l am really enjoying this Buhari's regime, l know it is still early days but when was the light time in this country that l had electricity NON-STOP for SEVEN DAYS or when was the last time that Petrol Station attendants were begging me (waving at me ooh!) to drive-in and buy petrol? When was the last time?

As it is, any other choice was better than the status-quo in that inept Otuoke clown.
I wish we had more "serious choices" than these two but we dont.
But professional [b]#WailingWailer[/b]s can cry from now till 2023, l dont give a phuck! wink wink

With time, the "wind of change" shall reach that stage of "fiscal federalism".

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by ddippset(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
CSTR2:
That would mean nearly zero foreign revenue for your general.
read and comprehend before you comment.
Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mogidi:

Make their jobs easier by repeating their lies abi? Tinubu is finally high on Bubu's dung.

He is intelligent than your father. I can bet my last naira

1 Like

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by lastpage: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
ddippset:
This country should be divided into two parts. APC country and PDP country. Let the opposition, tanoids and wailers have their chance to bring back Jonathan as their commander in chief. It's very obvious that the wounds of jonathan's loss just won't heal!

You are definitely a wicked pesin! grin grin

It will just be like North Sorea and South Korea!

Jonathan will be like the leader of North Korea, they will ahve money but all will be stolen and stashed in the banks of Buhari's South Korea!
Jonathan's North will have no light, (ofcourse, they would be using i-better-pass Generator)
They would have no fuel except they buy it for #350/litre due to subsidy scam
Ministers like Dezianni Madueke will be fying around in a jet plane while the #Wailers will be crying for food and water! grin
Stealer Oduah will steal them dry while they will be wondering why their international airport has no working aircondition! grin grin
Shepopotamus meanwhile, will use her grammar to destroy their Otuoke Aso rock!
Tompolo will be their Vice President
Asari Dokubo will be Minister for Education! grin grin
Jonathan's "invisible" train will take them from the Creek to Onitsha! grin

I beg, l don port to Buhari's side o, suffer no be breast-milk!
here, we wil jail you if you embezzle Govt funds. SIMPLE!!

Lastpage!
Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by naijatruth: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
He is indirectly pleading with the media not to publicize d sluggish n deceptive activities of Baba go slow... Oh sorry, Mr Dullard. Meanwhile APC governor is representing ordinary citizen and another APC governor is making billboards with handshakes.

Nawa oh. Yeye de smell even as Edo no dey carry last.

2 Likes

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by 83lagosroad(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
totally confused about this country. hummmm tinubu of all people . sent a whole minister of unverified information(oshiomole) of all people.two currpt entities. they want to destroy the media to their advantages to their benefit ahead if 2019.i think in all honesty those two guys are better than an old man that tell lies as if he wount die. layi moha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by ddippset(m): 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
lastpage:

You are definitely a wicked pesin! grin grin

It will just be like North Sorea and South Korea!

Jonathan will be like the leader of North Korea, they will ahve money but all will be stolen and stashed in the banks of Buhari's South Korea!
Jonathan's North will have no light, (ofcourse, they would be using i-better-pass Generator)
They would have no fuel except they buy it for #350/litre due to subsidy scam
Ministers like Dezianni Madueke will be fying around in a jet plane while the #Wailers will be crying for food and water! grin
Stealer Oduah will steal them dry while they will be wondering why their international airport has no working aircondition! grin grin
Shepopotamus meanwhile, will use her grammar to destroy their Otuoke Aso rock!
Tompolo will be their Vice President
Asari Dokubo will be Minister for Education! grin grin
Jonathan's "invisible" train will take them from the Creek to Onitsha! grin

I beg, l don port to Buhari's side o, suffer no be breast-milk!
here, we wil jail you if you embezzle Govt funds. SIMPLE!!

Lastpage!
hahahaha. Wetin I for talk na? Since the wounds wouldn't heal even till 2023, make they kuku Pack go meet Jonathan na.
Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by ddippset(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
teamchocolate:
Funniest thing I av read today bro... Got me laughing for 5 mins all by myself..

big ups
Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by Ayus34(m): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
chymystique:

The Thunder wey go Strike Tinubu's teeth still dey gather in the clouds! In a sane country, the likes of Tinubu should be in jail and those monies he looted returned to the country coffers!... PMB be claiming he is fighting corruption while his corrupt campaign financers are walking scott-free... God will punish all of you holding the future of Nigeria to ransom and claiming saints... Useless polithievicians! Vices indeed esp coming from the chief vice angry
In a sane country u will be arrested and thrown into prison,and the key thrown into a deep blue see for false accusation without evidence..... Better engage in meaningful things instead of chasing shadow of successful people!

2 Likes

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by nortcentrallord(m): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
When one is too used to a particular vice like fornication, it becomes a norm but when the same person hears that his or her friend is pregnant or impregnated someone, they will be the 1st to cast stones and judge. Tinubu talking about corruption. Hehehehe, very funny. Just like obj will talk about good governance. What a shame!
Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by ojosegun2011(m): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
It is a deserved reception for the great icons of pen nd papers. Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu are worthy ambassadors of the media profession. Like Asiwaju Bola Tinubu opined they need the cooperation of all members of the media to succeed in the herculean task of defending the president and my prayer is that God in his infinite mercy will see them through.

1 Like

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by karkinase(m): 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
BishopMagic:

Kai, U bad ooo...
Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by poseidon12: 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
BishopMagic:

A very big fool indeed. This man is really short changing Edo State people.

2 Likes

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
chymystique:

The Thunder wey go Strike Tinubu's teeth still dey gather in the clouds! In a sane country, the likes of Tinubu should be in jail and those monies he looted returned to the country coffers!... PMB be claiming he is fighting corruption while his corrupt campaign financers are walking scott-free... God will punish all of you holding the future of Nigeria to ransom and claiming saints... Useless polithievicians! Vices indeed esp coming from the chief vice angry

You sound stressed.... are you new in Nigeria..? undecided undecided
Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by BishopMagic: 3:22am On Aug 23, 2015
Ayus34:

In a sane country u will be arrested and thrown into prison,and the key thrown into a deep blue see for false accusation without evidence..... Better engage in meaningful things instead of chasing shadow of successful people!

Apc zombie accusing some one of false accusation?

1 Like

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by Ayus34(m): 3:49am On Aug 23, 2015
BishopMagic:

Apc zombie accusing some one of false accusation?

Mumu
Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by justmenoni: 6:42am On Aug 23, 2015
Nawa ooo... So na govt osho dey represent former governor... Naija I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by Kenobus: 7:11am On Aug 23, 2015
Editor1:
I think Tinubu is right dis time...its a big challenge trying to defend the actions of a dullard..viz;

Trying to cover up the truth when everyone knows its a lie.

Defending a man who would give an order today and forget he ever gave such order.

Blaming ur predecessor for everything u promised to correct. Cos u just realised the task is impossible.

Having to take orders from Bubu, anoda one from OBJ and a counter one from Tinubu.

Adesina and Garba are really sweating behind the cameras!
you are very correct because Gmb has nothing to give and he is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by Prugee: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2015
thekingsmen:
Of course, its not going to be easy defending
a two faced,

double talking,

Kunu sipping,

gworo chewing,

unforgiving tribalistic

unrepentant dictator &

[size=16pt] memory deficient senile octogenarian [/size]
all dese 4 one person.
Re: Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu by Fourwinds: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
BishopMagic:

The ruling party is not responsible for bringing any looter to justice but the police and judiciary.

nonsense!! Was Obj not in PDP when Tafa was charged, what about Alams, Bode George, etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: APC Shifts Presidential Primary / Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today / Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.