Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 (35061 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo & Buhari In 1978 & Now / OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by damton(m): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
show of friendship
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by Opinedecandid(m): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
Dubious people.
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by bunmioguns(m): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
cool
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by Omotayor123(f): 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
Time flies smiley
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by Evaromantik(m): 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
Two crooks of ancient origin
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by owobokiri(m): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
Make una keep recycling these dead woods. . After buhari, who next? Danjuma? We asked for a democracy led by civilians but it has been one phoney General after the other.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by ahamonyeka(m): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
Obj has been an ugly poo right from belle.I wonder how him papa or mama go be.
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by tonimenia: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
There is a feeling of nostalgia Now!

This is an eye opener for those killing

themselves in Nigerian Political Issues

they know nothing about!

Meanwhile,

Just Rush Now & Get Your Own 100

Hottest Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance And Latest

Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000

Other Nigerians Who Are Already

Millionaires With These Immediately

Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by dmcdad: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
1miccza:
Birds of a feather
You mean...

Ornithological specimens of identical plumage invariably conglomerate in the same vicinity. In other words, birds of a feather congregate to the same proximity. In other words again, birds of a feather, flock together.cheesycheesycheesy

Na wa for English oooooo.grin
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by breakeven: 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
These are the architects of Nigerias problem. They are still causing the commotion and confusion. They have not been role models to any one except may be their tribes and family. Mtshew
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by Orikinla(m): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
The were part of the military regime of General Murtala Ramat Muhammed (November 8, 1938–February 13, 1976) after they topped the military government of General Yabubu Gowon on July 30, 1975.
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by amusadele: 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
These are the men who turn our system to the way we are now. If these men are humans an inch, by now we would have been competing with some top and powerful countries in terms of developments. These animals and very foolish people who so much rely on commands and force, brought this county to where we are. They do not have brains as they do not have schools certificates, even though their military trainings were enough to carry them to an acceptable hights academically but for where? They are still the dunce and dumbest of our time.
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
This people sabi gossip abt Nigeria..
See his mouth.
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
owobokiri:
Make una keep recycling these dead woods. . After buhari, who next? Danjuma? We asked for a democracy led by civilians but it has been one phoney General after the other.
What section of the Constitution bars retired army officers from contesting in elections? FYI, until recently, retired military men have been ruling the US. George Washington, Ulysses Grant, J. F. Kennedy, T. Rooselvet, Eisenhower etc were army officers. George Bush snr was a WW2 airforce officer.
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by AJOT99(m): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hmm......
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by 1miccza: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
dmcdad:

You mean...

Ornithological specimens of identical plumage invariably conglomerate in the same vicinity. In other words, birds of a feather congregate to the same proximity. In other words again, birds of a feather, flock together.cheesycheesycheesy

Na was for English oooooo.grin

Mttttcchh ooohhh!!! Brooosss!!!brooosss!!!! You too know book chai!!!! If to say i get cedis now i for dash you olohun!!walahi!!! Maka chukwu!!!
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by Bollinger(m): 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
KUNZEH:
STRONG MEN OF HONOUR NEVER DIE

Google "honour" again and come back and re type your post. This time, remove Obasanjo.
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by owobokiri(m): 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

What section of the Constitution bars retired army officers from contesting in elections? FYI, until recently, retired military men have been ruling the US. George Washington, Ulysses Grant, J. F. Kennedy, T. Rooselvet, Eisenhower etc were army officers. George Bush snr was a WW2 airforce officer.

Go and resurrect Murtala and Abacha if you can. . Playing politics to spite others won't help any group. . As far as I can see, this democracy would have evolved to greater heights if we started with civilians from the get go. .
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by dmcdad: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
1miccza:

Mttttcchh ooohhh!!! Brooosss!!!brooosss!!!! You too know book chai!!!! If to say i get cedis now i for dash you olohun!!walahi!!! Maka chukwu!!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha. No mind me jare.
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by 1miccza: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
dmcdad:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. No mind me jare.

But honestly English has a way of revealing the most obscure of infos you know....
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
owobokiri:

Go and resurrect Murtala and Abacha if you can. . Playing politics to spite others won't help any group. . As far as I can see, this democracy would have evolved to greater heights if we started with civilians from the get go. .
You have nothing to say. What would you say about David Mark, a retired army officer that has been in the Senate since 1999?
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by Kimoni: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
And this men are still in control...smh...there is a wasted generation out there. cry cry cry
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Na Who Come Be The Leaders Of 2moro Naw?
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by omooba969(m): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
owobokiri:

@bolded,

But there's no difference btw d civilians & dis recycled generals. 8
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by owobokiri(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You have nothing to say. What would you say about David Mark, a retired army officer that has been in the Senate since 1999?

I don't like twaddling with triffles. I guess my points are very clear. David Mark? Why bring him up? Is he not a former military officer with all the kleptomanaic tendencies of the Obasanjos and Danjumas of this world. . So what makes you think I will defend him? You are busy running from pillar to post, mentioning ex army officers that ruled their countries. How about army officers that transformed their countries as military head of states, as was the case in Korea, Indonesia and several parts of South america. Tito brought yugoslavia to the world map, he was a serving military officer. . How many of the endless military officers that served this country displayed such cereberal prowess both locally or internationally?? You and I know the training handicaps that trail Nigerian military officers officers of that era, most of them recruited during the colonial era with all the structured orientation designed to mentally colonise. . How then can you bring in such name as Eishenhower when one utterly re-tarted Obasanjo is being discussed?
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
owobokiri:

I don't like twaddling with triffles. I guess my points are very clear. David Mark? Why bring him up? Is he not a former military officer with all the kleptomanaic tendencies of the Obasanjos and Danjumas of this world. . So what makes you think I will defend him? You are busy running from pillar to post, mentioning ex army officers that ruled their countries. How about army officers that transformed their countries as military head of states, as was the case in Korea, Indonesia as several parts of South america. Tito brought yugoslavia to the world map, he was a serving military officer. . How many of the endless military officers that served this country displayed such cereberl prowess both locally or internationally?? You and I know the training handicaps that trail Nigerian military officers officers of that era, most of them recruited during the colonial era with all the structured orientation designed to mentally colonise. . How then can you bring in such name as Eishenhower when Obasanjo is being discussed?
Rubbish! You keep rigmaroling.
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by owobokiri(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish! You keep rigmaroling.

The haughty traits of a partisan robot. .
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
owobokiri:

The haughty traits of a partisan robot. .
You are confused.
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by owobokiri(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Sorry, you are the one that needs to re-read and stop trying confuse the discuss by introducing puerile semantics
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by dmcdad: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
1miccza:

But honestly English has a way of revealing the most obscure of infos you know....
Of course! It would amaze you what it's capable of revealing.
Re: Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 by noblegrex: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
Thanks to u for this,I like this men so much my two fev politicians,any oda is a counterfeit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go / Bandit Commander Auwalu Daudawa, 6 Others Surrender 28 Rifles To Zamfara Govt / Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.