Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha (34047 Views)

Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police / The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This / Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2015
When I was in Mauritius it was the cool thing amongst my middle eastern friends I bought my own set and after that session the first time it got me thinking because the amount of smoke in inhaled was way too much did a research and found out it was way dangerous than cigarettes. I don't smoke it too dangerous and addictive.

2 Likes

Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by holysina(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2015
hmmmm. I make mine myself never had any effect thouhg
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Iamthoney(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2015
Dygeasy:
Whatever it is people find in inhaling and puffing out smoke beats me. It doesn't even do the job of good food. You go dey puff smoke like say you be dragon... I don't just understand lipsrsealed undecided
If u smoke u die, if u drink u die, if u eat u die, if u
love u die, no matter what u do, u die. So do
whateva u want cuz u gon die anyway
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Iamthoney(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2015
If u smoke u die, if u drink u die, if u eat u die, if u love u die, no matter what u do, u die. So do whateva u want cuz u gon die anyway
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Youpele52: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2015
Always remember smoking, or drinking, is not synonymous to "class" or "being rich". It is ignorant people that reason that way.

1 Like

Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by fiquo(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2015
a very informative piece. thank you @Op

1 Like

Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by abduljabbar4(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2015
xertyy:
Yes of course! Even in northern part of Nigeria..70-80 percent do shisha! And its totally harmful
Yes they smoke shisha but who gave u those figures? My brother those that smoke shisha aren't even up to 40%
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 20, 2015
damton:
pls. what are the harmful effect of Ijebu weed.

Look for the nearest Madman you can find and ask him or better still go Yaba left. grin

1 Like

Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by kunzaar83(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2015
ivyT:
No picture sef

its like u 'some pple' d push they needed to start smoking this shiiittt!

Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by damton(m): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2015
Stelvin101:

Look for the nearest Madman you can find and ask him or better still go Yaba left. grin
I wouldn't mind if you could guide me to the place. you seem to be a pro in that aspect.
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by gary400(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2015
una say cigarette is liable to kill...we live am...igbo go make prsn mad..we live am...we dey take shish now...una dey complain....if u wnt make I stop...my electric shisha...u go buy am?
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Rapzino: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2015
Dygeasy:
Whatever it is people find in inhaling and puffing out smoke beats me. It doesn't even do the job of good food. You go dey puff smoke like say you be dragon... I don't just understand lipsrsealed undecided
Tell 'em baws

1 Like

Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by toyindebare(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2015
Something must kill a man. Kapizhi
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Dygeasy(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2015
Iamthoney:
If u smoke u die, if u drink u die, if u eat u die, if u
love u die, no matter what u do, u die. So do
whateva u want cuz u gon die anyway
Some deaths are painful. Nothing beats dying like you're sleeping.
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Dygeasy(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2015
Rapzino:
Tell 'em baws
cool

How far na?
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Rapzino: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2015
Dygeasy:
cool
How far na?
mehn I dey o, how your end na?
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by situationroom: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2015
pls if you don't smoke..don't come to the tread and start feeling like pope Francis in Cuba

we all know that you got one bad habit or the other

tnks
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Dygeasy(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2015
Rapzino:
mehn I dey o, how your end na?
Cool. Very cool.
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Rapzino: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dygeasy:
Cool. Very cool.
ok, many guys up here in the North delude themselves by saying Shisha is harmless, it's an appalling sight to behold and the womenfolks aren't left out too.

1 Like

Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by FunkyABK: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=xertyy post=37230807]Yes of course! Even in northern part of Nigeria..70-80 percent do shisha! And its totally harmful

Na wa for u o....70 to 80 percent, Na u b statistician general abi

1 Like

Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Dygeasy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Rapzino:
ok, many guys up here in the North delude themselves by saying Shisha is harmless, it's an appalling sight to behold and the womenfolks aren't left out too.
It's not only up there my brother. Everywhere they think it's the new cool and I don't get it. Is there a sweet smoke? LOL
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Jarus(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
I first saw it being smoked in Dubai early this year.
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Delphi:
The smoke from shisha is enormous and repugnant. I was amazed when I saw a couple at a hotel in Egypt smoking shisha recurrently with their child of about 3years seated beside them. The sight was awful. Cancer has refused to abate as a result of new but harmful practices that people have come to evolve. To help safeguard their health of mankind considering the volume of smoke emanating from shisha, it is incumbent on WHO in conjunction with UN to label shisha smoking an illegal and illicit act worldwide.
kia Egypt na dere main field of smoking shisha
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Mcowubaba: 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
mznuez:
Cigga de kill? Who e don kill?
MILLIONS EVERY YEAR DIE DUE TO CIGGA-RELATED ILLNESS OR COMPLICATION.........IT KILLS MORE THAN HIV/AIDS.....
CIGARETTE IS A MAJOR RISK FACTOR FOR NUMEROUS SICKNESS
GO TO GOOGLE OR CDC.COM, Public health journals FOR more INFO!!!

1 Like

Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Iamthoney(m): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dygeasy:
Some deaths are painful. Nothing beats dying like you're sleeping.
True
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
damton:
I wouldn't mind if you could guide me to the place. you seem to be a pro in that aspect.

I was expecting dis reply from u honestly, unfortunately i don't smoke weed like u so go urself cheesy
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by pomide(m): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
story
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by charlesucheh(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
2el:
Very useful...
My health, my number one priority!!! Nothing will ever JAM me with smokes!!!

1 Like

Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by damton(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
Stelvin101:

I was expecting dis reply from u honestly, unfortunately i don't smoke weed like u so go urself cheesy
don't smoke either.
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
never liked shisha...
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by obasig: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
xertyy:
Yes of course! Even in northern part of Nigeria..70-80 percent do shisha! And its totally harmful
. For your shisha pen ,shishapot accesories and smoking gadget add me on bbm27849FF0

Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Crixina(f): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
2el:

Very useful...
some weeks ago I was just discussing with someone how harmful that thing could be.

How can someone be smoking from something that looks like a gas cylinder.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet / Woman Scheduld For Treatment In Germany Undergoes Surgery In Rivers.Graphic Pics / I Want To Slim Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.