Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha (34043 Views)

Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police / The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This / Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by famzynet: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
lipsrsealed

Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by abdulkayus(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
xertyy:
Yes of course! Even in northern part of Nigeria..70-80 percent do shisha! And its totally harmful

Easy with the lies abeg. Which kind 70 to 80% of ppl in the north smoke shisha? Yeah, shisha is being smoked in the north bt not any near that percentage at all that u wrote.
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by ricki: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
How much did the tobacco company pay you for this rubbish campaign
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Neplusultra(f): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dere's a saying dat 'If you keep peeping,your head will be showing and you'll be caught eventually' embarassed
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by 2termz(m): 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
free guys dis trash called shisha,weed is life
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by calabardick(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
see this?

Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by calabardick(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
shisha joint at ajegunle

Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by jt2damoney(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
cool mehn...i stil prefer my weed to dat shit called shisha

start making 20$ immediately you register by clicking on the link on my signature.its free
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by sniper1305(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
situationroom:
pls if you don't smoke..don't come to the tread and start feeling like pope Francis in Cuba

we all know that you got one bad habit or the other

tnks
. Tel dem my guy
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by francis7257(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Okworigeorge:
Something must surely kill a man
#Shisha stand for sale
PM me
One gas kill a man,better to die of ma maryjane than ontop of a woman.which kin explanation I won gve GOD.bros I need new shisha ma former one pot break.
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Fulaboy:
I was once a fan of shisha too oo grin I swear my pot stands at 0.92meter on the ground and its always inside my car boot we brought it out whenever the need arises, the foolish me think that something you should boast of "no one has a shisha pot like mine cool" except one young lady Zarah. Her's isn't that tall but I think its made of glass cox its all transparent.

But now boys don change shaa grin The day pupcy caught me is the day I got rid of all my shisha things smiley
See confession grin

1 Like

Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Fulaboy(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:

See confession grin
I don repent and confessed now "I sin no more"grin is now left for you to decide are you on our side (pious people) or the badoos (iamlegend1 and BUTCHCASSIDY) tongue
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by IamLEGEND1: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
Fulaboy:
I don repent and confessed now "I sin no more"grin is now left for you to decide are you on our side (pious people) or the badoos (íamlegend1 and BUTCHCASSÍDY) tongue

I take it you haven't heard that mrsphyno is our latest recruit over here on the dark side

she na confam baddoshi now....
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Fulaboy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

I take it you haven't heard that mrsphyno is our latest recruit over here on the dark side

shocked Its never too late grin she will repent too smiley when Buhari probe you all

1 Like

Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by IamLEGEND1: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
Fulaboy:
shocked Its never too late grin she will repent too smiley when Buhari probe you all

GOD FORBID BAD TIN

Na me dey probe women....
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

what did i do now

Fulaboy:
repent bawo.... i neva sin since birth u no see my face as it innocent reach mother mary

1 Like

Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by IamLEGEND1: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:

what did i do now

repent bawo.... i neva sin since birth u no see my face as it innocent reach mother mary

You see

I knew u were a traitor

I told the grandmaster not to allow you into the circle, but he insisted on giving you the benefit of the doubt.....
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

You see

I knew u were a traitor

I told the grandmaster not to allow you into the circle, but he insisted on giving you the benefit of the doubt.....
To be a traitor I would have had to agree that I was a part in the first place
Did i ever do that

1 Like

Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Fulaboy(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Lol na your type wa call green snake in green grass, very beautiful creatures but when you strike ehnn?? undecided The thing no good..... So I don't there's anything called innocent face tongue
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by IamLEGEND1: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:
To be a traitor I would have had to agree that I was a part in the first place Did i ever do that
so u don forget ?
I see someone has formatted ur memory card..
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by situationroom: 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
sniper1305:
. Tel dem my guy
the people are just too funny
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Abdul240(m): 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dygeasy:
Go do a check on his liver.. He might seem healthy now but I do pray when the effects take their toll on him, he doesn't make his children spend fortunes on surgeries and organ transplants.
I smoke shisha ones every 6months hope is not a problem on me
Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Dygeasy(m): 12:58am On Jun 11, 2021
Abdul240:

I smoke shisha ones every 6months hope is not a problem on me
Shisha is smoking. It has been declared as even more dangerous than other forms of smoking. Once in six months may not be so bad but it's best if you abandon it completely.

1 Like

Re: Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha by Abdul240(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Dygeasy:
Shisha is smoking. It has been declared as even more dangerous than other forms of smoking. Once in six months may not be so bad but it's best if you abandon it completely.
Thnxs man God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet / Woman Scheduld For Treatment In Germany Undergoes Surgery In Rivers.Graphic Pics / I Want To Slim Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.