Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Want To Slim Down - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Slim Down (34065 Views)

For The Fat People That Wish To Slim Down Their Size / Healthy Way To Slim Down Fast / How I Can Slim Down And Lose Belly Fat Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Slim Down by mabelgee(f): 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2007
I am a lady of 27 and going to 28 by next month am too fat but my face show my age and my body does not please i need your help what can i drink and take to reduce this fat please help

1 Like

Re: I Want To Slim Down by ronique: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2007
Hi Mabelgee, I am Veronica and an independent distributor of Traditional Chinese Medication which will be very effective in helping you loose weight. You can call me on 08054600541. Be prepared, it's sure to cost you something! Dat's if you are damn serious sliming down. Believe me it works like magic!
Re: I Want To Slim Down by mabelgee(f): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2007
how much is the cost
Re: I Want To Slim Down by ajaofunke(f): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2007
My dear pls before u go for any herb, make sure you try this few tips.

See i have been seriously overweight u can imagine after a baby , and familyplanning scheme, a job that demands just sitting at the computer all day,
i just kept adding up until i started having ankle aches, heavy chest and all that.

I stupidly spent a lot of money trying to loose but if i loose a kg , after sometime i gain 2kg instead. I met a woman that at over 50 she weighs just 50+, so young looking, i asked her the secret, she sold me a book.

Dont worry i'll summarise it for you because its really worked for me in just 1month i have lost all the excess luggage, am trim now and my hubby likes it better. It didnt cost me a dime all i needed and still need is determination.

Try this:
1. Try walking at least 50 minutes a day, Briskwalking. Dont be lazy, dont wait till yr doctor will start prescribing heart medications for you like myself
2. Try to forgo or eliminate fats & oils e.g Meat, Fish, butter , peanutbutter, horlicks u may not be able to close yr eyes to them,just try
3. Try to eliminate sugars e.g minerals,diet drinks, even honey acclaimed to be very good dear its conversion is into sugar, very bad for the heart
4. Now eat more of vegetables any kind, its very good for your body and aids digestion, full of all vitamins
5. Now eat more fruits, u can do ojukokoro for 4 & 5 . They are really good , i mean chewing orange inside out except the cover forget juice for now.
6. Now eat more carbohydrate, old school of thoughts said its bad for the body, dear its the fuel for the body.
7.Try eating more fibre surplus in wholegrains e.g wheatbran, millet, corn, guineacorn.
8. U need to forgo excess protein e.g milk, egg, take more of soya products, u are no longer a baby.
Dont think am too hard on u, spending money on dietmedications arent the best option, y tend to gain more weight in the long run
Make sure u dont skip meals especially breakfast, dont eat in between meals if u must eat fruits .
U may take my advice or discard it but being overweight makes you prone to heart diseases, diabetes. and others that may even make your doctor to compel you to a diet then it may be too late. Get the fine body structure you desire, you would even notice a more even skintone and fresher body, because eating right affords you better health, even Americans are now discovering, thats from the book i read.

U may get more advice if u can mail me on koyfun@yahoo.com

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Slim Down by ronique: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2007
Mabelgee,
It costs four thousand two hundred and sixty three naira only(4263). It contains 90 capsules which you are supposed to take 3 capsules 3 times daily and for a complete dose treatment it's two months,though, you are sure to loose an average of 3kg in 3 weeks! Expensive you would say but Like I always tell people there is no such thing as "something for nothing". If you really want to loose that weight then it's your choice. Dont even think i am desperate to sell my products cos if you dont buy some other people will surely do. So if you really think over it and want to give it a trial, call me on 08054600541. Take care.
Re: I Want To Slim Down by TOLABABE1(f): 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ ronique, thanx for disclosing the price of your product, but how many pack (i.e. how many 4,300)will one need to use to see the difference. i hope it doesn't have any side effect in the long run (whereby if i stop using it, it doubled my weight in the long run or any other negative effect in future). Also are u sure it won't leave some part of the body ontouched (i.e. a situation where one's boob, bust and belly remain big or not as slim as expected). finally, hope it won't be a continous process.

Though i am not BIG but i wish to be skinny and have my burst reduced.

i shall appreciate your urgent reply.

thanx nigga, rastafrian guide yah!!!
Re: I Want To Slim Down by MCLOVIN: 2:10am On Jan 02, 2008
Re: I Want To Slim Down by omena555(f): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2008
just 2 wks ago i ran into a friend who used to be fat. she was so slim when i saw her i tot she took illl. she said she delibrately slim down using one herbal tea. cant remember the name now.

the point is, it worked quiet allright but she's now got stretch marks all over and getting those off is her new worry! undecided
Re: I Want To Slim Down by Seun(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2008
Heh. Of course she will have stretch marks. So don't be in too much of a hurry to lose weight. cheesy
Re: I Want To Slim Down by omena555(f): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2008
well, my advice to the poster is to go by what @ajaofunke has listed above. that way, it will be natural with no side effects or even stretch marks.
Re: I Want To Slim Down by tboy1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2008
omena555:

just 2 wks ago i ran into a friend who used to be fat. she was so slim when i saw her i tot she took illl. she said she delibrately slim down using one herbal tea. can't remember the name now.
the point is, it worked quiet allright but she's now got stretch marks all over and getting those off is her new worry! undecided

Best way to slim down is to cut down on the amount of what you're currently eating and lots of exercise. The Herbal Tea might work becos you'll have loss of appetite.
But there are so many side effects example:

heartburn
upset stomach
constipation or diarrhea
nervousness/irritability/anxiety
sleeplessness
irregular heartbeats
headache
Re: I Want To Slim Down by Aladunni(f): 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2008
@ poster

it is better done naturally if you dont want to blame yourself at the end of the exercise. Do more exercise and eat correctly, eating correctly is a little bit costly but i think an untrimmed body can be costlier.

Desist from lazying around either when eating, e.g. eating and watching TV at the same time. You can pack you car some 50 metres to your office door or shop and walk the rest. Use the staircase as often as possible and take a stroll instead of sleeping if it is not needed.

If you have a job that keeps you seated all day, go out at lunch breaks and get your lunch yourself. Minimize the use of your office assistant even in passing papers to your colleague or surbodinate at the other end of the office.

Stop eating late dinners anything after 8 - 8/30pm is not good for you. You can however take just fruits if you always get home late in the night.

On you mind, believe you will do it!!! Be proud of yourself and wear clothes that are ok on you and make you smart and beautiful.

If however, its a family heirloom. Then be grateful, be smart and work with @ajaofunke's recipe.
Re: I Want To Slim Down by mecussey(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2008
Is more simple this way, stop byking, anywhere you can byke treak it, unless you are below time. I was fat before when I was under my parents custody, but I slimed when I started suffering since I gained admission, eating less and stressing more. Now I am patially working, and have started eating again, but I balance it with a whole lot of excercise, from carrying weight, to treaking, no byking, and fetching water instead of calling Mallam. I don't really care about what I eat, but my body is full of muscles instead of fat. I feel better now, flexible and wear normal cloths and average man wears.
Re: I Want To Slim Down by demanpee: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2008
Hello dear,

I understand exactly what you going through with your weight issue.i think you should take the advice that seeks to change your life style and probably take the herbal drugs coz they have no side effects.
I have some that can help that are a lot cheaper than 4300 naira'

lets talk about this u can get to me hkozuzu000@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Slim Down by Doctor7(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2010
I do have herbal preparations that will slim you down within weeks without side effect. I have used it for many and the testimonies are numerous. contact today doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: I Want To Slim Down by Doctor7(m): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2010
If you take our sliming herb and use it with our slimming belt, you are sure to loose 2kg per day giving 14kg per week, some others have reported the loss of over 20kg in a week some for two weeks.

Surely, you must loose weight and excess fat. Your friends and colleague will testify. I usually add this, if you buy our herbal product and the slimming belt and you are not slim in two months, I will refund your money. contact doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: I Want To Slim Down by Qualitym: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2010
Use shake off,its an edmark product.i have used it and it worked 4 me
Re: I Want To Slim Down by sms4health: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2010
@Poster

Ajaofunke's advice is still the best way to go as these drugs have side effects in the short and long term.

Case in point, a popular weight loss drug called Meridia has been pulled off the market in the US for causing heart attacks and strokes.

Remember, nothing good comes easy.

Good luck!
Re: I Want To Slim Down by nonnyp(f): 12:06am On Oct 09, 2010
ny dear read up related threads and go with other ppl 's opinion, i did n it worked 4 me
Re: I Want To Slim Down by akuto: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2010
weight loss should be a gradual process. I don't subscribe to the use of medications or herbs. drastic/sudden weight loss isn't healthy for the body. Have a relaxed approach to weight loss. Be actively engaged in physical excercises watch your diet and over time you'll see the effect. Its not immediate.
Re: I Want To Slim Down by Aladunni(f): 12:22am On Oct 10, 2010
Re: I Want To Slim Down by xerox1: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2010
exercise is the key. but if you do not have the time i have a perfect diet solution which could be taken has tea, though i would like to meet you anyway this is my number 07033886242 or 08035151554.
Re: I Want To Slim Down by Geoforever(f): 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2010
Its nt abt wat u take bt ur lifestlye i.e ur eating habit and i must let u know dt u also nid a natural product which i ve also used and change me permanently bt i must let u know dt i spent money and 2day am a living testimony.u can call me on 08035151554.
Re: I Want To Slim Down by highland(m): 5:26am On May 15, 2012
Get started with our Slimming Care package now from Green World.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Slim Down by Nobody: 9:23am On May 26, 2015
omena555:
just 2 wks ago i ran into a friend who used to be fat. she was so slim when i saw her i tot she took illl. she said she delibrately slim down using one herbal tea. cant remember the name now.

pls what's the name of the tea and price
Re: I Want To Slim Down by Nobody: 9:24am On May 26, 2015
mabelgee:

I am a lady of 27 and going to 28 by next month am too fat but my face show my age and my body does not please i need your help what can i drink and take to reduce this fat please help
are u still fat?,if not what did u use
Re: I Want To Slim Down by lifeandlovezone: 12:26pm On May 26, 2015
Read http://lifeandlovezone..com/2015/05/stay-lazy-and-still-burn-your-calories.html . She teaches on how to stay lazy abd nurn those calories. You do not necessarily need to walk 10,000 steps.
Re: I Want To Slim Down by loisella(f): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2015
Are u tired of being obese or want to shed a few pounds and also get a lighter skin? a new product that does all that is here,
Combination of Tasly I-cleansing, pollen tea, deepure tea and propolis water lilly assists the body in the symptomatic relieve of constipation,abdominal distension and discomfort,
prevents wastes and toxin from entering the bloodstream,
reduces obesity, improves skin colour

call for more info
08038115542 or
Re: I Want To Slim Down by tforever(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
mabelgee:

hi are you still interested in slimming down contact 08131195769.
Re: I Want To Slim Down by shazzad24028: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2015
If you desire to burn down your body fat quick with minimal effort on your side, you need to check out batama weight loss adept. A lot of guys/girls are using it now and are quite happy with it. You can do a Google search for it and see what i'm talking about. You can also find their site at http://www.batamaweightlossadept.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos / Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka / How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.