Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole (42081 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2015
Pierocash:
Ofcourse, hw do u understand d meaning of subsidy when u stil buy the same thing they claim they subsidise for an exorbitant price.Then what is d subsidy they are talking abt.THIEVES!
Yep therefore we expect GMB to reduce the price.... right?
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by stevnwigw: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2015
lol
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by donodion(m): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2015
sirvic01:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/nigerians-will-pelt-jonathan-with-stones-if-oshiomhole/
It is a BIG shame....as Nigerian supporters of GEJ administration could not debate the allegation of looting of public fund laid against his administration, but castigating the whistle blower...Well guess what...CHANGE is here.....like it or not....10,000 Kukahs will not stop the course of the moving train of CHANGE Nigeria so deserve.

PMB Carry GO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by ocelot2006(m): 10:07am On Aug 23, 2015
Pierocash:
Jonathan ran away, and he his not coming back to Nigeria again.Baba knows hw to repatriate them with crates.

If Jonathan comes back home, what should I call you? Cos I'm so going to remind you.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by 989900: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
donodion:

It is a BIG shame....as Nigerian supporters of GEJ administration could not debate the allegation of looting of public fund laid against his administration, but castigating the whistle blower...Well guess what...CHANGE is here.....like it or not....10,000 Kukahs will not stop the course of the moving train of CHANGE Nigeria so deserve.

PMB Carry GO!!!!

'U dey mind dem'?

Fortunately, the opinions on here is not a true reflection of the wiser adult population on the streets.

If China can build a 40km, 6 lane bridge (with 27Km of it over deeper waters) in 4 years; the 11.8 km third mainland bridge (Lagos) was completed in roughly 3years by 'thieving' IBB, after OBJ abandoned the project in 1978.

Even the proposed fourth mainland bridge on more treacherous terrain, after inflation, is to cost far less per KM (depending on prevailing exchange rate) .

And we have some keyboard warrior kids who should be seeking knowledge and answers, blindly supporting an obviously 'overrrrr' inflated contract of a 2KM bridge practically taking forever to build.

It's sad. Honestly.
cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Happiness87(f): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
989900:

'U dey mind dem'?

Fortunately, the opinions on here is not a true reflection of the wiser adult population on the streets.

If China can build a 40km, 6 lane bridge (with 27Km of it over deeper waters) in 4 years; the 11.8 km third mainland bridge (Lagos) was completed in roughly 3years by 'thieving' IBB, after OBJ abandoned the project in 1978.

Even the proposed fourth mainland bridge on more treacherous terrain, after inflation, is to cost far less per KM (depending on prevailing exchange rate) .

And we have some keyboard warrior kids who should be seeking knowledge and answers, blindly supporting an obviously 'overrrrr' inflated contract of a 2KM bridge practically taking forever to build.

It's sad. Honestly.
cry
you mumulity continues, you don't even know that the project is about 12km,

you don't know that there is no road to the Bush, where the bridge is, and that new roads are constructed to link up major roads that will be leading to the bridge.

have told you go to the site, you refuse, keep ranting and exposing your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by 989900: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
you mumulity continues, you don't even know that the project is about 12km,

you don't know that there is no road to the Bush, where the bridge is, and that new roads are constructed to link up major roads that will be leading to the bridge.

have told you go to the site, you refuse, keep ranting and exposing your ignorance

Just STFU kid!

You mean I should rather have told the truth that the bridge itself over water is less than 2KM, actually 1.55KM?

The 3 comparisons I made were all purely over-water lengths (with their extended parts over paths that demolitions and compensations would have to be done).

You are so fxcking st00pid and blinded by sentiments to acknowledge the truth, even if it is shoved down your fxcking throat.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Happiness87(f): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
989900:

Just STFU kid!

You mean I should rather have told the truth that the bridge itself over water is less than 2KM, actually 1.55KM?

The 3 comparisons I made were all purely over-water lengths (with their extended parts over paths that demolitions and compensations would have to be done).

You are so fxcking st00pid and blinded by sentiments to acknowledge the truth, even if it is shoved down your fxcking throat.
idiot, keep shut, you know nothing about the contract.

everything is about 12km including adjoining roads that will link to the bridge,

the location is inside a bush, roads needs to created, my last visit to the site, piling was completed,

do you know what piling is?

you are silly, you know nothing about the project than to make noise.

for your information, FG is paying only 30% Of the estimated 140bn

the rest are funded by private sector

you are very stupid, go and brainwash your kind
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by donodion(m): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
989900:

'U dey mind dem'?

It's sad. Honestly.
cry

My brother thank you, dem think say na all of us be follow follow mumu with stiff neck like dem.

Neocortex,
Hope you are reading this...wait lemme guess....you can't see the prints properly or its untrue according to Nigerians like you...grin grin grin grin grin grin.........CHANGE is here!!!! Nigeria shall rise again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by 989900: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
[s]idiot, keep shut, you know nothing about the contract.

everything is about 12km including adjoining roads that will link to the bridge,

the location is inside a bush, roads needs to created, my last visit to the site, piling was completed,

do you know what piling is?

you are silly, you know nothing about the project than to make noise.

for your information, FG is paying only 30% Of the estimated 140bn

the rest are funded by private sector

you are very stupid, go and brainwash your kind
[/s]

Sit down bi.atch.

These things are beyond your comprehension.

The harder you try, the more you make a mocking f00l of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Happiness87(f): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
989900:

Sit down bi.atch.

The harder you try, the more you make a mocking f00l of yourself.
deny the facts above

the project is 12km
fg is paying 30% of the total cost
adjoining roads needs to be constructed

idiots ranting up and down

bring your facts he goats depending on propaganda and lies to survive.

buhari's body language completes 2Niger bridge - liability 989900

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Pierocash(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
crixtex:

Yep therefore we expect GMB to reduce the price.... right?
When there's subsidy we all will feel and see d impact, and when there is non we all Wil stil notice it.right nw d subsidy is 29b frm abt 300b monthly and yet d price of fuel is d dame.hw do u explain that, Jonathan is a crook that deserves death sentence by stoning.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Pierocash:
When there's subsidy we all will feel and see d impact, and when there is non we all Wil stil notice it.right nw d subsidy is 29b frm abt 300b monthly and yet d price of fuel is d dame.hw do u explain that, Jonathan is a crook that deserves death sentence by stoning.
Lol bro dat means dea was no subsidy during OBJ cos I felt no impact... buh bro how can u lie dat buhari has reduced d subsidy wen he said dea us no subsidy...
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by BushidoBlue(m): 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
nijanigga:
Ndi'Igbo selling their birth rights from time immemorial.No wonder they were blindfolded and voted for Gej, thinking he was an Ibo man.

It is you that thought GEJ was Igbo as most non Easterners believe that anyone not from their tribe is Igbo, imagine one guy asking me to spell a Ghanaian name because "it sounds Igbo"

Your father must be mad at you, for disgracing his name by thinking through your arnus.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by BushidoBlue(m): 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
obailala:
Please what exactly are you talking about in this your long epistles?

99% of people who use the niger bridge are Igbos and with the 2nd Niger bridge being tolled for 25 years, 99% of the people paying these tolls are going to be Igbos. So once again I ask, what kind of diversion are you trying to create with this your long epistle?

99% ke? Wait o, so only Igbos dwell east of the Niger and as such ply the route of that bridge!? Na wa ooo !!!
I'm beginning to understand why it was so easy for APC to deceive you guys, it's because you are clueless.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by BushidoBlue(m): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
einsteino:

Ignorance, do you know what consultancy means ? I work in an engineering consulting firm. Charges like that are not uncommon even in the U.S for consultancy. Civil engineering has two tiers, construction and consulting. Consultants handle the analysis, design, produce engineering details, supervise contractors to ensure they adhere to standard, details and are not cheating the client. contractors simply go to the feild and follow every single spelt out detail that the consultant directed. That sum would cover all reconnaise and field test, analysis and detailed design for the project, if the consultants get it wrong, the project would be doomed. consultants usually charge about 10% of the entire project cost. The irony is that a consultant is expected to profer the most economically safe solution to an engineering problem.

Oshiomole that is making noise, i sighted a b.o.q from one of the contractors to edo state govt, on the b.o.q we had BS code, i.t training as monetized items. I laughed out my ribs.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by BushidoBlue(m): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
einsteino:

My problem with you guys is that you assume every pro Gej is blind or must be ibo. Matter of fact i live in benin and work in warri, i am in benin as i type this. Please what has oshiomole done since his second tenure? Let him come and give us tolled roads, we are in dire need of it. Bus fares has doubled because the buses have to literally swim on most roads. That itself is a toll! Ringroad/oba mkt axis is the dirtiest place you can be. There is nothing in edo state, youths are fleeing abroad cos there is nothing for them here. The ones at home have all turned yahoo boys. Is he blind to all this? Let him leave jonathan alone and handle his own home.

Governors like uduaghan that we curse have better roads(uduaghan is still the biggest thief alive), obiano's anambra has good roads even in remote villages. I dont care about party lines but no ones achievement should be solely being a critque, especially when he is lying.

Nor dey follow dat guy yarn. Na APC web defender him be
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by BushidoBlue(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:

am not gonna waste my precious time on you, get off, your bed and travel to the site, you will meet the contractors working there day and night,then you will be free to ask your questions.

btw, am not Gej supporter, i detest APC's hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by BushidoBlue(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
989900:

[s]Sit down bi.atch.

The harder you try, the more you make a mocking f00l of yourself.[/s]
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by nijanigga: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
BushidoBlue:

It is you that thought GEJ was Igbo as most non Easterners believe that anyone not from their tribe is Igbo, imagine one guy asking me to spell a Ghanaian name because "it sounds Igbo"

Your father must be mad at you, for disgracing his name by thinking through your arnus.
Ngi'igbo man, why are you mad? I thought Father Mbaka said it all about, how Jonathan smuggled ebele into his name during campaigns in Ibo land but when he returns to Abuja he drops ebele from his name.I didn't say that. I can send you the link where Father Mbaka(may God bless his works) said that.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by BushidoBlue(m): 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
nijanigga:

Ngi'igbo man, why are you mad? I thought Father Mbaka said it all about, how Jonathan smuggled ebele into his name during campaigns in Ibo land but when he returns to Abuja he drops ebele from his name.I didn't say that. I can send you the link where Father Mbaka(may God bless his works) said that.
Funny enough both you and Father Mbaka are wrong. I wouldn't do this normally but because you know little but argue plenty, are you and Father Mbaka aware that name Ebele and even Azikiwe was used in Abuja right there yes, in the same place you both deny,on the campaign grounds while PDP were holding primaries in 2011
See how you soiled your self?
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by BushidoBlue(m): 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
nijanigga:

Funny enough both you and Father Mbaka are wrong. I wouldn't do this normally but because you know little but argue plenty, are you and Father Mbaka aware that name Ebele and even Azikiwe was used in Abuja right there yes, in the same place you both deny,on the campaign grounds while PDP were holding primaries in 2011
See how you soiled yourself?
Stop hating Jonathan and start researching facts.
Don't worry September is Coming....
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by neocortex: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
donodion:

My brother thank you, dem think say na all of us be follow follow mumu with stiff neck like dem.

Neocortex,
Hope you are reading this...wait lemme guess....you can't see the prints properly or its untrue according to Nigerians like you...grin grin grin grin grin grin.........CHANGE is here!!!! Nigeria shall rise again.

What is your point exactly ?

You can continue to rely on headline journalism for all I care,
but you must know that the "the devil is always in the details".
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Asylum... You're terribly funny!

The humble man went for tourism and vacation and you're talking about asylum. Jonathan is going no where, let Bubu do his worst.
Why couldn't the tourism and vacation take place in his country? Oh, thats right, Nigeria is a shiyyythole.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Desmond76: 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oshiomhole should shut up his big stinking mouth and allow the ever hard working Dr Okonjo-Iweala think of more reasonable things. He should respect himself and learn from the former coordinating minister of the economy.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Amansu(f): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kenobus:
you are just a big fool. We shall see the curse u brought upon yourself

You are already under a curse defending thieves like you.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Amansu(f): 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
dukecharles:

Please think before you speak, you sound so pathetic. GEJ'S Administration was the best, let PMB prove me wrong... NONSENSE

GEJ is the best according to your dim-witted foolery? Get a life, you daft imp!
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Amansu(f): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
dukecharles:

Please think before you speak, you sound so pathetic. GEJ'S Administration was the best, let PMB prove me wrong... NONSENSE

GEJ is the best according to your dim-witted foolery? Get a life, you daft imp!
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Borderless: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Occupy what?

Read your post again,then tell your self if you made sense becos ur statement sounds clueless.

That was the same way your clueless and dull mentor from Otuoke milked this country dry

Blind wailer!

Chisos! Have you got any sense at all? Maka why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" / Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT / Wooden Carts "Commissioned" By President Buhari In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.