Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,573 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole (42077 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Pierocash(m): 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
crixtex:

Broda... wen is Obj and d fathers of corruption going to prison??
Maybe after Jonathan finishes serving his 50yrs jail term, then Obj Wil begin his own.bt as for nw uncle Jona is d latest prisoner.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by omolami: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
That is an erroneous believe of Oshiomhole. Instead, Nigerians will pelt oshiomhole and his APC leaders who have continued to deceive Nigerians with stones and pure water. All promises made by Apc have been dropped and even job creation declined by 69.9%. Don't you see THAT APC is fraudulent, deceivers and can better called one chance govt.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
eleko1:
Saint OshioLe undecided.All of una bi thieves nah. undecided

Thief pass thief oo wen dem call GEJ for stealing then Osho baba is a learner
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by 9jatatafo(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
Osho is fond of making lousy accusation without proof. Don't take this man's words serious because since he got married to that babe, his brain has gone haywire talking dust.
Osho should know that he was part of GEJ government and he is part of the corruption and stealing he is accusing the past administration of. I think Gov Osho is a backstabber.
Can Osho beat his chest that he did not steal Edo State's money?
I used to respect this man but since APC got into government, the man has gone insane talking like a baby. Osho shouldn't worry, soon he will be an ex governor and he will be probed too. He shouldn't forget that Fashola of Lagos was a saint when in government but today the story is different.
Osho baba, dog nor dey bite dog.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by musico: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Foolish OSHIOM-OLE

Ever since this liliputian got married to that 'woman of easy virtue', His mouth has been running like a logorrhea patient.

No wonder Ngozi Okonjo Iweala said he's suffering from "Numeric diarrhea".

Loquacious imp
ARE YOU A RELATIVE OF GEL OR OKONJO IWEALA?
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Happiness87(f): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
Atlantian:
Oshomole received 65million dollars loan just 6 months to end of his tenure to keep servicing the white girl, which by-the-way will be fuccked by Rochas, then goes around castigating the name of Jonathan just to deflect focus away from his theft of the resources of the common people of Edo State. I think Edo people should stone the ugliest Governor who steal their resources to give to foreign woman and her family.
point of corruption, he collected $75Million, besides that is the second installment of the loan, we are yet to see what he used the first one for

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Happiness87(f): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
musico:
ARE YOU A RELATIVE OF GEL OR OKONJO IWEALA?

BUHARI's integrity defies physics laws generates 5000MW, waiting for integrity togenerate 20000MW, next month

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pierocash:
Maybe after Jonathan finishes serving his 50yrs jail term, then Obj Wil begin his own.bt as for nw uncle Jona is d latest prisoner.
Yea bro buh Obj must ve died by then naa... maybe we will visit his sins on his children and confiscate his illegal wealth frm him back to our sovereign wealth...
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Appareil(m): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
charlzchudi:
Truly truly, The fact is that if APC or presidency has evidence of these figures they are reeling out lately, they would ve nailed GEJ or whoever are concerned long ago to prove their point. I know my president- no nonsense man.
Secondly, if they ve solution of Nigerians as we were told during campaign, we ll be seeing it by now. For Some of us, it is still business as usual. I know some will disagree with me but I need constant power supply, better accessible roads, I don't want to drink pure water, some basic necessities of life.

Truly, state government are cheating Nigerians. They make us to blame federal government for everything. Equally, Edo state is not best state in Nigeria. Edo is not competing among the best. For the best of my knowledge, GEJ didn't stop Osho from performing to be the best Governor. Last I checked, Corpers are not smiling in Edo state. Let this not prove that empty vessel makes loud noise.
What makes him correct? Enough of GEJ! Let PMB prove his own worth!
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by awa(m): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
aguiyi2:
I weep for my igbo brothers.What did the igbos gain under Jonathans government (Health, Infrastructure, Education etc)?.They keep heaping eulogies on a man that used them to get to power and gave nothing back in return.The ealier we realise that ethnic bigotry leads nowhere, the better for us.Lets investigate Oshiomoles accusation and forget the source. Did Jonathan make the promise to deliver the 2nd Niger bridge or not?.If Buhari gives it to the igbos (2nd niger bridge), I wonder what the song will then be?

Bro weep not because the second Niger bridge is not for the igbos only but the entire nation. If Buhari likes let him build but Oshiomole shouldn't ridicule or insult the Igbo nation...
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by eleko1: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
Learner U say?all d money wey he too dey steal since e dey NLC nkoh?Just wait make He comot from Edo state govt house.They are all d same
Yomboy4ever:

Thief pass thief oo wen dem call GEJ for stealing then Osho baba is a learner
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by winniz: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
Who still take this clown seriously undecided This APC lying liar of a Governor is nothing but a huge joke that should be disregarded!
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Goddaughter: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ok oshimole, stop mentioning goodluck name up and down. They have left the seat for you & now you have seen opportunity to take billions of naria. Work work work work work & work let us see you
sirvic01:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/nigerians-will-pelt-jonathan-with-stones-if-oshiomhole/
Work
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Forwetinnah: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
....what shall it profit Oshiomhole to castigate GEJs administration only to get nothing from Buhari? Some people never learn. ..see how Ameachi is being ridiculed, i sympathise with Oshiomhole in advance. His day will surely come..Last time I checked, the likes of Tinubu/Atiku/ El Rufai are still saints. No bank overseas has blown a whistle on them yet.

http://dailymail.com.ng/cnns-amanpour-rotimi-amaechi-allegedly-looted-757m-n70b-in-us-foreign-accounts/

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by jonuel1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Occupy what?

Read your post again,then tell your self if you made sense becos ur statement sounds clueless.

That was the same way your clueless and dull mentor from Otuoke milked this country dry

Blind wailer!

You are cluelessness personified...if you aren't blinded you will know PMB is actually finalizing what GEJ started.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
Jarus:
I'm not confortable with this endless reference to Jonathan by APC leaders.

They now have power. They should move on and probe any wrong they find.

Reminding us PDP and Jonathan did this and that at every opportunity is becoming boring.
Are you surprised? It's called diversionary tactics. That's what people who have nothing to offer do

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Curvinus(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
See who is talking, a criminal who pockets well over N500 million monthly for urgent security challenges despite there being no evidence that he gives anything close to N20 million to the Edo State police command. Can Oshiomhole explain what he's been spending this money on and what exactly are these security challenges?

How will Oshiomhole explain that he built a mansion worth close to N10 billion as his pesonal residence when his salary as Governor and Labour leader is nowhere near this superflous expenditure?

Oshiohole is merely trying to distract attention from the fact that he is a thief who has been pocketing the money of Edo people in the last seven years with nothing on ground to show for it, bar his personal edifice and the dissapering businesses like The Observer newspaper, Edo breweries and other businesses owned by Edo people.

His former media spokesman, Eric Osagie who is now the MD of the Sun Newspaper wasted no time in dumping his sorry a*se way back in 2009 when he saw beneath the facade of the lies that propelled this so called defender of the masses to limelight.

As is the case now with Oshiomhole's , the dimunitive psychophant believes in his heart that his words of flattery will be enough to fetch him his heart desires which is a safe landding after all the atrocities he has committed against his people.
Oshiomhole hopes he would get a berth by weeping the loudest as he is currently doing not minding that the people are keeping tabs and waiting to seize him by the jugular when his time is up.

And I have no doubt that the good people of Edo State will leave no stone unturned in ensuring that this runt is made to account for all of his misdeamenors in the last seven years that he has been Governor of Edo State.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by nijanigga: 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ndi'Igbo selling their birth rights from time immemorial.No wonder they were blindfolded and voted for Gej, thinking he was an Ibo man.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by SeverusSnape(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:

BUHARI's integrity defies physics laws generates 5000MW, waiting for integrity togenerate 20000MW, next month
Gbam!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by nijanigga: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Curvinus:
See who is talking, a criminal who pockets well over N500 million monthly for urgent security challenges despite there being no evidence that he gives anything close to N20 million to the Edo State police command. Can Oshiomhole explain what he's been spending this money on and what exactly are these security challenges?

How will Oshiomhole explain that he built a mansion worth close to N10 billion as his pesonal residence when his salary as Governor and Labour leader is nowhere near this superflous expenditure?

Oshiohole is merely trying to distract attention from the fact that he is a thief who has been pocketing the money of Edo people in the last seven years with nothing on ground to show for it, bar his personal edifice and the dissapering businesses like The Observer newspaper, Edo breweries and other businesses owned by Edo people.

His former media spokesman, Eric Osagie who is now the MD of the Sun Newspaper wasted no time in dumping his sorry a*se way back in 2009 when he saw beneath the facade of the lies that propelled this so called defender of the masses to limelight.

As is the case now with Oshiomhole's , the dimunitive psychophant believes in his heart that his words of flattery will be enough to fetch him his heart desires which is a safe landding after all the atrocities he has committed against his people.
Oshiomhole hopes he would get a berth by weeping the loudest as he is currently doing not minding that the people are keeping tabs and waiting to seize him by the jugular when his time is up.

And I have no doubt that the good people of Edo State will leave no stone unturned in ensuring that this runt is made to account for all of his misdeamenors in the last seven years that he has been Governor of Edo State.
Arrant nonsense, figures without facts,show us the house or keep mute.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
Oshomole has a personal rift with jonathan.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
Oshiomole should stop distracting us from his secret looting
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
Appareil:
What makes him correct? Enough of GEJ! Let PMB prove his own worth!

I didn't hold brief for anybody. We are all looking forwards for PMB and our state governors etc to prove their worth.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Tabulung: 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
We will pelt the monkey called oshomole with stones... Then we will send the pretty iara back to Ethiopia... Of he actually said that, then osho is really suffering from mouth diarrhoea
pls tell ex-pej that we need him urgently asap afta his asylum from kenya.....cos he can't. Run faster than baba go slow....
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by fulanimafia: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
moshino:

Can you, or oshiomole show any evidence that $700m was withdrawn/embezzled or otherwise spent on the 2nd Niger Bridge? If I just say that 'oshiomole is a thief, and his new wife is a harlot', or say that ' you were fathered by a monkey', does that make it so, or will I need to show evidence of that first?

You don't have to insult me to make your point where it exists. I maintain it was a SCAM by Jonathan on the SE.

Is it not true that according to the terms of this fraudulent business, the project is a Design, Finance, Build, Operate and Transfer (DFBOT) model to cost N117 Billion naira with the Federal Government contributing a paltry N30 billion naira while the consortium will raise the rest of the funds and thereafter hold the Igbo people to ransom by collecting a 25 year toll tax for raising the rest of the funds offshore?
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Ayatullah(m): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
eleko1:
Saint OshioLe undecided.All of una bi thieves nah. undecided

It's clear you are one of the MANY senseless Nigerians including those who gave you those 'Likes' for being so fooolish if you have not forged them. What a disgrace you are to sensible Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by GudluckIBB(m): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
jonuel1:

You are cluelessness personified...if you aren't blinded you will know PMB is actually finalizing what GEJ started.

Oh really?
What about the ogoni clean up? Started by Gej as well.

You have a decaying brain.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by homirefacuny(m): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

So? She can't find a Vida to cave Verde from other? Big olodo

Ki ni eleyi n so?? Se Spanish lo n ko ni abi wetin??
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by IYANGBALI: 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
We are already pelting dem with our mouths. Jonathan fooled the SE with a bLidge grin
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by megawax8: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
thanks for your maturity

but Can you tell us what you know about the said project

I never typed I knew all, did I?

But to the best of my knowledge, we both aren't far apart on the certainty scale except you are/were in the loop physically when the whole contract dealings were done.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by IYANGBALI: 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
nijanigga:
Ndi'Igbo selling their birth rights from time immemorial.No wonder they were blindfolded and voted for Gej, thinking he was an Ibo man.
by smuggling Azikwe into his names

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Curvinus(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
nijanigga:

Arrant nonsense, figures without facts,show us the house or keep mute.

Are you trilled being ignorant or you are too lazy to look up Oshiomhole's multi billion naira Texas styled ranch in his home town of Iyamoh, wich has been widely reported, including here on nairaland and admitted by his personal aide?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Pictured In A Full Football Kit / Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" / Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.