Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole (41818 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by sapientia(m): 1:19am On Aug 23, 2015
This man is funny..

Did i just see 140 billion on consultancy.. chai..

Comrade.. na wa ooo
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Rotimi47: 4:11am On Aug 23, 2015
nerodenero:
Oshobaba, he who lives in glass house doesn't throw stones. Be warned.

If you must come to equity, come with clean hands undecided.

We steal because you never stoned us for it - Romiti Amarchi
Meaning Jonathan should be stoned in public & then locked up so as to serve as a warning to others.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Rotimi47: 4:13am On Aug 23, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
We will pelt the monkey called oshomole with stones... Then we will send the pretty iara back to Ethiopia... Of he actually said that, then osho is really suffering from mouth diarrhoea
Pelt oshomole with stones & feed jonathan bananas in a cage.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by rasco2000me: 4:49am On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Foolish OSHIOM-OLE

Ever since this liliputian got married to that 'woman of easy virtue', His mouth has been running like a logorrhea patient.

No wonder Ngozi Okonjo Iweala said he's suffering from "Numeric diarrhea".

Loquacious imp
IT IS A KNOWN FACT THAT IGBO PEOPLE GENERALLY DO NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN STEALING.NO MATER HOW WEARTH OR POOR HE OR SHE MAY BE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by 989900: 4:56am On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
"Jonathan spent N140 Billion on Second Niger Bridge with Nothing achieved so far -989900

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

those who know nothing about the project or been to the site, commenting SMH grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh really? School us then (I mean honestly).

BTW, what's your gain in ascribing the quote about the money spent to me? That's falsehood.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by calcal: 5:22am On Aug 23, 2015
na there oil money, no corruption inside.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by ibedun: 5:33am On Aug 23, 2015
IGBO PEOPLE ARE ONE EXTREMELY PRIMITIVE BUNCH OF PEOPLE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by coldFLARES1(m): 5:37am On Aug 23, 2015
calcal:
na there oil money, no corruption inside.
you must be igbo
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by einsteino(m): 5:48am On Aug 23, 2015
fulanimafia:

Scam of the century. Interestingly the SE didn't mind giving him a block vote for commissioning pictures.

Maybe thats why he has run to Kenya to fulfil his promise.

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=234

Ignorance, do you know what consultancy means ? I work in an engineering consulting firm. Charges like that are not uncommon even in the U.S for consultancy. Civil engineering has two tiers, construction and consulting. Consultants handle the analysis, design, produce engineering details, supervise contractors to ensure they adhere to standard, details and are not cheating the client. contractors simply go to the feild and follow every single spelt out detail that the consultant directed. That sum would cover all reconnaise and field test, analysis and detailed design for the project, if the consultants get it wrong, the project would be doomed. consultants usually charge about 10% of the entire project cost. The irony is that a consultant is expected to profer the most economically safe solution to an engineering problem.

Oshiomole that is making noise, i sighted a b.o.q from one of the contractors to edo state govt, on the b.o.q we had BS code, i.t training as monetized items. I laughed out my ribs.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Happiness87(f): 5:53am On Aug 23, 2015
989900:

Oh really? School us then (I mean honestly).

BTW, what's your gain in ascribing the quote about the money spent to me? That's falsehood.
don't you support that there is nothing on??

the fact that, probably you don't know where the project is located, or never been to the site before, neither do you know the milestone of the project, is enough reason for me not to reply your post.

APC keep twisting facts to score political points and heat up the polity.

am also waiting for APC, to say buhari's body language completed the bridge, once its completed, hahahahahaaa.

Brainwash Gullible Nigerians and social critiques who are always waiting for this kind of news
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Happiness87(f): 5:56am On Aug 23, 2015
einsteino:

Ignorance, do you know what consultancy means ? I work in an engineering consulting firm. Charges like that are not uncommon even in the U.S for consultancy. Engineering has two tiers construction and consulting. Consultants handle the analysis, design and produce engineering details, contractors simply take this to the feild and follow every single spelt out detail that the consultant directed. That sum would cover all reconnaise and field test, analysis and detailed design for the project, if the consultants get it wrong, the project would be doomed. Ethically, consultants are not to charge less than 10% of the entire project cost.

Oshiomole that is making noise, i sighted a b.o.q from one of the contractors to edo state govt, on the b.o.q we had BS code, i.t training as monetized items. I laughed out my ribs.
leave them, its funny that they are yet to see that all these are for political gains.

some people have not been to the site before, or know anything about engineering, procurement, construction and project management esp 989900, hahahaha
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by mudiana(m): 5:59am On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Foolish OSHIOM-OLE

Ever since this liliputian got married to that 'woman of easy virtue', His mouth has been running like a logorrhea patient.

No wonder Ngozi Okonjo Iweala said he's suffering from "Numeric diarrhea".

Loquacious imp
I guess u hv a sister,mum,grand mothers,aunts and d rest of em.so y do u choose to call someone's wife "a woman of easy virtue"?
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by fulanimafia: 6:07am On Aug 23, 2015
einsteino:

Ignorance, do you know what consultancy means ? I work in an engineering consulting firm. Charges like that are not uncommon even in the U.S for consultancy. Civil engineering has two tiers, construction and consulting. Consultants handle the analysis, design, produce engineering details, supervise contractors to ensure they adhere to standard, details and are not cheating the client. contractors simply go to the feild and follow every single spelt out detail that the consultant directed. That sum would cover all reconnaise and field test, analysis and detailed design for the project, if the consultants get it wrong, the project would be doomed. consultants usually charge about 10% of the entire project cost. The irony is that a consultant is expected to profer the most economically safe solution to an engineering problem.

Pipe down, the scam is in the failed promise and the PPP agreement which enslaves the SE for 25 years through tolls on the bridge due to Jonathan's paltry contribution to the project leaving the rest of the funds to be provided by foreign investors, while he fully funded projects elsewhere. Jonathan did not deem his stronghold worthy of a FG-provided bridge and instead sold you all a dummy.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by einsteino(m): 6:07am On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
leave them, its funny that they are yet to see that all these are for political gains.

some people have not been to the site before, or know anything about engineering, procurement, construction and project management esp 989900, hahahaha

I am now fully convinced that oshiomole has a beef for the person of GEJ. He can't feign ignorance of the fees charged by consultants. Especially a big project like the Niger bridge that most likely would have its consultants overseas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Happiness87(f): 6:09am On Aug 23, 2015
einsteino:

I am now fully convinced that oshiomole has a beef for the person of GEJ. He can't feign ignorance of the fees charged by consultants. Especially a big project like the Niger bridge that most likely would have its consultants overseas.
the project is ongoing, handled by Julius Berger
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by einsteino(m): 6:17am On Aug 23, 2015
fulanimafia:

Pipe down, the scam is in the failed promise and the PPP agreement which enslaves the SE for 25 years through tolls on the bridge due to Jonathan's paltry contribution to the project leaving the rest of the funds to be provided by foreign investors, while he fully funded projects elsewhere. Jonathan did not deem his stronghold worthy of a FG-provided bridge and instead sold you all a dummy.

My problem with you guys is that you assume every pro Gej is blind or must be ibo. Matter of fact i live in benin and work in warri, i am in benin as i type this. Please what has oshiomole done since his second tenure? Let him come and give us tolled roads, we are in dire need of it. Bus fares has doubled because the buses have to literally swim on most roads. That itself is a toll! Ringroad/oba mkt axis is the dirtiest place you can be. There is nothing in edo state, youths are fleeing abroad cos there is nothing for them here. The ones at home have all turned yahoo boys. Is he blind to all this? Let him leave jonathan alone and handle his own home.

Governors like uduaghan that we curse have better roads(uduaghan is still the biggest thief alive), obiano's anambra has good roads even in remote villages. I dont care about party lines but no ones achievement should be solely being a critque, especially when he is lying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by einsteino(m): 6:24am On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
the project is ongoing, handled by Julius Berger

Julius berger may just be the contractor not neceasarily the consultant.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by fulanimafia: 6:24am On Aug 23, 2015
einsteino:

My problem with you guys is that you assume every pro Gej is blind or must be ibo. Matter of fact i live in benin and work in warri, i am in benin as i type this. Please what has oshiomole done since his second tenure? Let him come and give us tolled roads, we are in dire need of it. Bus fares has doubled because the buses have to literally swim on most roads. That itself is a toll! Ringroad/oba mkt axis is the dirtiest place you can be. There is nothing in edo state, youths are fleeing abroad cos there is nothing for them here. The ones at home have all turned yahoo boys. Is he blind to all this? Let him leave jonathan alone and handle his own home.

Governors like uduaghan that we curse have better roads(uduaghan is still the biggest thief alive), obiano's anambra has good roads even in remote villages. I dont care about party lines but no ones achievement should be solely being a critque, especially when he is lying.

I took out the part relevant to me and commented on it, which was Oshiomoles assertion that GEJ's phantom Niger bridge was a monumental scam, which I elaborated upon. I focused on the message and not the messenger, besides I am neither involved nor concerned with Edo politics.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by juliusjulius: 6:31am On Aug 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by 989900: 6:40am On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:

No doubt you have magical powers to decipher that, but can you pls. educate/update us what's up, so we can stone Osho instead?
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by 989900: 6:51am On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
don't you support that there is nothing on??

the fact that, probably you don't know where the project is located, or never been to the site before, neither do you know the milestone of the project, is enough reason for me not to reply your post.

APC keep twisting facts to score political points and heat up the polity.

am also waiting for APC, to say buhari's body language completed the bridge, once its completed, hahahahahaaa.

Brainwash Gullible Nigerians and social critiques who are always waiting for this kind of news

All those ^^ you wrote -- I give it to you ( gullible, brainwashed, never been there, ignorance, and e.t.c)

I know you have an undying affection for 'bro. Jona', but sentiments, name calling, tantrums and all won't cut it, all that would count would be sincere and accurate/informed answers to my questions:

Do we have a second Niger bridge?

How long should it take to build a roughly 2km bridge?

Can you give comparative cost for similar projects (since you are the prof. here)?
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Kenobus: 6:52am On Aug 23, 2015
Oshiomhele is a big fool! GEJ is the best thing to happen to Nigeria. He felt embarrassed that Pdp took the shine off him because Ize Iyamu. Osho is a big hypocrite
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Kenobus: 6:57am On Aug 23, 2015
Amansu:
Nigerians are aware of the massive thievery that went on under GEJ, NOI and Diezani in their rock-bottom standard of living and inability of government to pay salary
you are just a big fool. We shall see the curse u brought upon yourself
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Happiness87(f): 7:01am On Aug 23, 2015
989900:

All those ^^ you wrote -- I give it to you ( gullible, brainwashed, never been there, ignorance, and e.t.c)

I know you have an undying affection for 'bro. Jona', but sentiments, name calling, tantrums and all won't cut it, all that would count would be sincere and accurate/informed answers to my questions:

Do we have a second Niger bridge?

How long should it take to build a roughly 2km bridge?

Can you give comparative cost for similar projects (since you are the prof. here)?

i don't have your time, your questions are like that of a hypnotized person.

when the bridge is completed come back and tell us how, buhari's body language did it
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Happiness87(f): 7:04am On Aug 23, 2015
989900:

No doubt you have magical powers to decipher that, but can you pls. educate/update us what's up, so we can stone Osho instead?
you are programmed to believe lies, i don't have your time, till you get reprogrammed, am not gonna waste my precious time on you, get off, your bed and travel to the site, you will meet the contractors working there day and night, then you will be free to ask your mumu questions
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by 989900: 7:05am On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
i don't have your time, your questions are like that of a hypnotized person.

when the bridge is completed come back and tell us how, buhari's body language did it

Thanks for the 'soooo' informative education . . . lol. cheesy
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Happiness87(f): 7:19am On Aug 23, 2015
989900:

Thanks for the 'soooo' informative education . . . lol. cheesy
am not gonna waste my precious time on you, get off, your bed and travel to the site, you will meet the contractors working there day and night,then you will be free to ask your questions.

btw, am not Gej supporter, i detest APC's hypocrisy
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by dani3(m): 7:21am On Aug 23, 2015
190theclown:

[size=38pt]rotfl [/size]
tongue
190theclown:

[size=38pt]rotfl [/size]
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by agabusta: 8:00am On Aug 23, 2015
Gliding:

Interestingly, some of the people that were shortchanged will willingly die for these people.

There is need for research in this area.

Me i'm also seriously confused oh. Me I have already started the research.

And one of my findings is that a lot of people went through serious trauma during the electioneering period. And those on the loosing side even had severe trauma which has resulted in them loosing their sense of reasoning.

Their confident support for GEJ never entertained the thought that he could be defeated, they never considered it possible. His loss gave them a serious trauma.

This trauma has made them to lose responsible sense of reasoning.

Therefore no matter the evidence you bring to show that indeed GEJ looted the country dry and only few benefited from his governance, they will never believe you. Infact they will even abuse you and threaten violence.

It's not their fault, they are still in a trauma, they are in a semi-insane state.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by chetaraph(m): 8:01am On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmmm this is serious. These guys must've milked the nation dry! shocked

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

With mouth evidence! I can easily paint my enemy black since we share common interest!

Like saying, lady F is a witch dat doesn't sleep at nite... dats aw she manage to always be FTC. now sum pple like u will blive dat.

Dnt blive all these bigots.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by chetaraph(m): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2015
agabusta:

Therefore no matter the evidence you bring to show that indeed GEJ looted the country dry and only few benefited from his governance, they will never believe you. Infact they will even abuse you and threaten violence.

It's not their fault, they are still in a trauma, they are in a semi-insane state.

Wch evidence are u talking about? Mouth evidence or Wat? Dnt just tell us dat he stole d money, show us dat he really stole d money and how he stole d money.
Now that is real evidence. Not talk from morning till dawn like it's still campaign era. Same tin dey were saying during campaign.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Pierocash(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2015
crixtex:

Lol... dat is if he is found guilty. . pls help me answer ds question...
Has Dr. Kachikwu finally explained to GMB what Subsidy means?
Because the last time I checked, GMB said he doesn't understand Subsidy.
Ofcourse, hw do u understand d meaning of subsidy when u stil buy the same thing they claim they subsidise for an exorbitant price.Then what is d subsidy they are talking abt.THIEVES!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lanre Razak Is Dead / Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live / THROWBACK: How Gowon Declined U.S. President’s Invitation To Visit America.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.