Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? (8687 Views)

Poll: Who will You choose?

Governor Bukola Saraki: 11% (16 votes)
Governor Raji Fashola: 88% (124 votes)
This poll has ended

Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide / Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations / President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by wunmilyn(f): 3:39pm On May 19, 2009
fashola of course!!!!!
take a look at wat he has done in just 700days in office
while Saraki is using his 6yrs in office
i mean dis two should not be compared atall.

Saraki hands down!!!!

Fashola all the way!!!!!!!!
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by dlox01(m): 10:59am On May 20, 2009
ide-links:

i have been monitoring this post for some times now, initially i dont want to post in it, but i think i have to.

when i see peoples comment,deffinately not true,because most of this people post with sentimenst.

they post based on interest thewy have for a perticular person and hatred they have for the other.

talking about fashola, he has done some good, and also to bukky

but when we have to go by the defination of governing, then i do not see fashola coming close to bukola saraki,

Fashola
fashola has turned lagos into beeing a mega city according to the some people, but note

the defination of governing is providing for the people. then if any governor divert from thgis, he has not achieve anything as far as governing is concern,

the only reasonable achievement i can see from fashola is handing the road, which is good.

but besides this, he has made thousand of people jobless, are these people not part of those he his governing?

he sent people packing from there business areas without providing alternative, is that governing.

people whose yearly profit is less than 50,000, fashola expect them to acquire a shop of 400k after sending them packing from there businesses.

Fashola has done well in the area of rail station which is currently under cunstruction.

Bukola saraki

This guy became the governor through his fathers influence, and he has really showed the difference,

i am from ilorin, i lived there all my life not until 2002 when i travelled to lagos.

i am one of the hatersof saraki ever since, i hate his style of politics and everything abt him, and this has made me dislike his son aswell.

but to be honest, i came to realise u cant judge the son with his fathers act,

abt the bANK. this governor knew nothing abt it, if u have any question to ask, go ask the father.

when i visited kwara state 2006, i changed my view abt him.

he has really done so well i am must confess

way back, we use to wake as early as4 am to search for water b4 going to school and this continue till when i left ilorin 2002. but when i came back 2006, everything has changed u have water everywhere.

he has done much abt electricity and i am show that in Nigeria today, no state has more stable electricity than kwara state.

he has emback on road contructions, brigdes and others.

go check out a clean enviroment,

he sent people packing from oja ago in ilorin, but also provide them with another site where they will reside not paying more than thay pay in their previous location, tht is to show honesty.

he sent corner shops packing from general hopital enviroments,and after building shops, he gave shops to the same people who reside there before giving them one year upfront, so anyone who could not pay after one year will vacate the enviroment, which is cool, not like fashola

check out the aviation school he brought
check out th science village
check out the travel complex

before his tenure, the only company in ilorin is Global soap and detergent, but now more companys

what elso do u expect from a reasonable governor,

how do kwara state generate income yet he can achieve all these.

i bet if fashola spend eight year in lagos, still he cant match the achievement of bukky.
ha ha ha, FASHOLA, bukkyis like killin a fly with a sledge hammer,its over doing it. No contest here o. If i should list his achievment in 700 days as compared to the baby stuff uv mentioned u will be embarrassed,do ur home work well. just BRT alone has given more jobs directly and indirectly to more people dan the things u listed,ur electricity bull story is a federal monopoly and not bukkys initiative,inpendent power supply was proposed by Tinubu to our baboonish presido obasanjo but beef made him throw it out now presently yar a slow is also throwing out the water ways project of lagos state all just to stall Fasholaz initiative,u r talking about investors, in lagos its maddness the amount of people dat are investing in lag because of the confidence in this man, Eko atlantic Project(mention anything that beats that) people have started droping money for the thing b4 it coming to light.i can only see ilorin as a place to reckon with and that isnt all of kwara is it?how many investors have u seen in other parts apart from ilorin??from micro finance to health to education fashola has it covered compared to bukky. infact its an insult to compare them(the poll is speaking).look if bukky and any other governor is that good they should be able to capture some population of lagos state into thier state and boost their manpower and internal revenue BUT as u can clearly c, its not happening,toooooo much is happening in lag for anyone to look BACK.
bear in mind,i havnt listed his achievments yet o coz it will be murder as compared with bukkys plenty years.
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by emmy4naira(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2009
l just hate this thread
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by Knight1(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2009
wetin that one mean? fashola has a far [b][/b]B[b][/b]RIGHTER AND [b][/b]R[b][/b]EWARDING [b][/b]F[b][/b]UTURE THAN BUKKY. ANYDAY
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by bilms(m): 1:18pm On May 21, 2009
lol
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by tarano: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2009
Based on the following criteria, we can select the most suitable candidates-

Current Performance
Past antecedence
Background
Experience

Governor Fashola is a better presidential material than Bukola Saraki.

--- Successful presidents tend to be hard working and persistent, Only a hardworking and persistent individual can do magic in Lagos.

--- Great presidents tend to be open minded, Listen to a Fashola speak, he speaks from the heart, no be fronting.

--- Great presidents of the past were more imaginative and more interested in art and beauty than the less successful presidents, look around lagos and you would know there is a new sheriff in town, Eko atlantic is imaginative and innovative,

--- Great presidents have exceptional ability to tolerate stress and adversity, Nigeria does not need untested leaders like Yaradua that rode on his father's, brother's, obj's back to the presidency, nor bukola that rode on his father's, Corruption induced goodwill, style of politics,
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by bilms(m): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2009
u dont hv a point
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by floriana(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2009
Saraki has tried but pound for pound, he doesnt come close to Fashola in Vision, Integrity, Care and Simplicity in governance.
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by ndelta1(m): 7:58am On Sep 12, 2009
why compare Sleep and Death, Fashola wins
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by yeswecan(m): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2009
You can test the ability of a 2 years old child, but don't give him a bag of cement.
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by 4tune1(m): 9:52am On Sep 12, 2009
Eko o ni baje, Naija o ni daru
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by Allansmith: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2009
fdefgg
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by baslone: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2009
s.p.a.m
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by Beaf: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2009
bilms: Governor Bukola saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola

who wins?

proposed for president 2011.

who do u choose?

A waste of time surely? It is not the turn of the SW.
None of these guy's is likely to ever rule Nigeria because of quota system, power rotation, federal character (or whatever name you call it).
The earliest they can make is 2020, by which time, they'll both be much less potent.
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by bidemi12(m): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2009
personaly it think fashola under normal circumstances will make a better president, but as you know in Nigeria, if wishes were horses beggars would buy the latest camry 2009. So "yawn", i think "yawn again", the only thing we can "snoooooore",  Please "yaaaaaawn" wake me up when things are back to normal in Nigeria.
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by SapeleGuy: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2009
1. Donald DUKE
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by CrudeOil2(m): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2009
Saraki wasted the funds of SGBN to finance his political ambition, he is crook.
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by bisolaoni: 9:24am On Aug 08, 2010
In comparing Dr. Bukola Saraki to Fashola, a lot of respondents have failed to take into consideration the amount of revenue that Lagos State has compared to what Kwara State. We have people talking about what Fashola has done in his first 100 days compared with what Dr. Bukola Saraki has been able to accomplish in one term. I wonder if Fashola would have been able to do everything he did in 100 days in Lagos, if he were the governor of Kwara. The answer is simply no. The money is simply not there. The best way the two of them can be compared is to look at what they each have been able to do with what has been at their disposal. In my opinion, I think Dr. Bukola Saraki is much better than Raji Fashola for this reason. Saraki has been able to manage a state with limited resources exceptionally well, while Fashola has been managing a state, with one of the highest revenue allocation. Lagos was a state that could survive 4 years without FG allocation - come on, what are we talking about?
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by marcus1234: 9:25am On Aug 08, 2010
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by arabela1: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2010
Wed, October 6, 2010 10:30:13 PMBe sure of me
From: His-Excellency Kwara State <gov.bukola2010@gmail.com> View Contact
To: Kaptol Street <kaptolstreet@yahoo.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ella,

I felt great for you in particular to have direct contact with me. I
read more about you and peoples you met during your studying. Life is
all about meeting peoples with different cultures.

Africa generally in a home of Cultures and we do associates with
peoples coming from another part of the world.

I wish you are single and i am also single i could have proposed a
marriage to you. This might sounds funny But, you have principle and
discipline. I wish you keep it up. Well the reason of buying your
property is for my family to ability as they are willing to relocate
which they have impressed and interested, Just wish i make them happy
and to be proud of me being an honest father.

Electronically voices are seems to be extremely changed in a
particular occasions either been on the phone nor internet. Such as in
person we get to know the right voice of the person you are
interacting with.

My proposed payment plan for meeting in London is based on the fact
that my position is not allowed me as a Governor to transfer money out
of the country to another simply because of MISAPPROPRIATION OF MONEY
and i might be alleged which is prohibited in the ACT 2003
Constitutions.

All your expenses to London would be recover as i am willing to help
you in order to get the house of your interest to buy.

In the mean times i wish we could finalized the transaction soon and
let be a good friends to one and other.

I will be expecting your response soon.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Bukola Saraki.
Kwara State Governor
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2010
Beaf:

None of these guy's is likely to ever rule Nigeria because of quota system, power rotation, federal character (or whatever name you call it).

The earliest they can make is 2020, by which time, they'll both be much less potent.
Yardua's death must have really changed the thinking of most nlers. .wow,so some folks used to believe in rotation before ? So why is jonathan sitting tight now when the slot belongs to the north ?
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by arabela1: 11:52am On Oct 20, 2010
I think it was scam so I did not knew where to report cool cool cool
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by arabela1: 11:53am On Oct 20, 2010
I think that scamer hate me as well as Bukola Saraki

he wanted my apartment in Bosnia and Herzegovina cool cool
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by arabela1: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2010
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
bilms:
i think bukola will win based on performance, his performance really superceed that of fashola.

but it would be beter if bukol president and fashola vice
How times have changed.
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Beaf:

You got it!
Re: Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? by agabusta: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Freehuman:

You got it!

He got it wrong. Both are still politically potent , even more than what they had when he made that statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efcc Arrests Lagos Contractor- Tunji Olowolafe. / APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report / Victor Adoji Makes Clear Intention To Clinch Kogi East Senatorial Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.