Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar (27550 Views)

Femi Adesina, Rewane Bismarck And Oby Ezekwezili On Channels TV Live / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / RE: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Fellywood(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sheikwonder:

What are you saying?

Did you even read my post at all? What is the connection between what I wrote and hypocrisy??
I did understand you perfectly, but you won't understand me until you climb the lader.
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by lailo: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
If u believe all d trash dat d OP wrote,it is either u are a fool,brain-dead,tribalistic,blind,insensitive or sick.If not for d pressure BBOG group mounted on d GEJ govt,d issue of Boko haram would have been more worse than this.Think of the numerous girls,ladies and women that were liberated 4rm d BH captivity,save BBOG/International pressure mounted on the Gov then.For ur information,d group is still much alive,but unlike GEJ Gov wu was not serious with d abduction saga,d present administration is working tirelessly to secure safe return of d Chibok girls,and d group is aware of this,,therefore their perceived silence.
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Image123(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
obiak4:

bro i think you are the hypocrite here oooo after change of gov. They all disappered what do u expect the op is on point she should have keep the tempo the bbog was during jona tenure na
bad belle is allowed

You're missing the message, they did not disappear. They still meet regularly where they have been meeting since they started, they still tweet like they have been tweeting. They even had prayer meeting today. They met with the Presidency recently. What more do you want and what more have you done?
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Image123(m): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Go and check the history of Transparency International (TI), Oby Ezeks has absolutely nothing to do with the "Finding".

Stop giving out false information!

The funny thing is that people gave you likes without verifying the information in an information age!

www.iaaca.org/AntiCorruptionAuthorities/ByInternationalOrganizations/NonGovernmentalOrganization/201202/t20120220_807871.shtml

Eeyah, sorry for you. You left the crux of the matter to discuss how many likes I'm getting. The main point and message is that the BBOG campaign is still alive and doing what they do. About TI, make your credible findings if it really disturbs you or matters to you. Life doesn't end on the internet.
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by BushidoBlue(m): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Image123:
Useless, long story based on an ignorant premise. The so called BBOG campaign is still on. They even managed a meeting with the Presidency recently, something unachieved in the past. A simple look/glance at @obyezeks timeline on twitter, or any of her fellow campaign fellows show how untrue your rant is. Are you showing more concern for the girls and what have you done? Did you know that it will be 500days since the girls were missing? i bet you didn't. Well, thanks to Oby,we're so informed/reminded. If you have nothing better or superior to offer, stop attacking and criticising people who are doing something. When Oby Ezeks formed transparency international with her colleagues, you were nobody and still remain nobody in this sense. Until you equal her achievements or surpass them, find something reasonable to do with life.

edited. TI(Transparency International)

The emboldened shows why they are so easily deceived by the Decepticons aka APC!!!
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by peedeeasobie(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2015
Image123:

Eeyah, sorry for you. You left the crux of the matter to discuss how many likes I'm getting. The main point and message is that the BBOG campaign is still alive and doing what they do. About TI, make your credible findings if it really disturbs you or matters to you. Life doesn't end on the internet.

You are propagating false information! Pls provide the source of the 'credible' information or you just sit in the. Comfort of your home and manufacture anything that comes to your mind!
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Image123(m): 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
peedeeasobie:

You are propagating false information! Pls provide the source of the 'credible' information or you just sit in the. Comfort of your home and manufacture anything that comes to your mind!

Google can help you faster than i can. If not, then go and ask Oby herself, everything does not have to be on the internet. smiley smiley
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by shotster50(m): 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
It is really a shame that an NGO founded to counter act the FGs initial reluctance to deal with the problem is viewed as an opposition attack vehicle... Facts have been so twisted that the heores in this story have been made to look as traitors for refusing to toe the line of indifference and denial... Instead of praise and encouragement, they were scorned and abused... The OP wasted his and everybodys time with this totally wrong posts... The woman is still actively championing that cause....
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by peedeeasobie(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
Image123:

Google can help you faster than i can. If not, then go and ask Oby herself, everything does not have to be on the internet. smiley smiley

"google can help you faster than I can".
"everything does not have to be on the internet"

Pls go through these words and see the contradiction!
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Image123(m): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
peedeeasobie:

"google can help you faster than I can". "everything does not have to be on the internet"
Pls go through these words and see the contradiction!
Better still, follow the advice.
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by patwilly(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
otukpo:
The drama iin Nigeria's political terrain is too much.
Are you Idoma?
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
First, i know i risk sounding uninformed, but who exactly is the Oby character.
I do know chibok girls and last i heard the girls had been found, a majority of them pregnant, and the Government deeming it unethical to legalise abortions for them and US Republicans threatening to withdraw treaties with the FG if the arbortions are legalised. Tho efforts are being made to re-instate them into the society.

Or have i been reading my newspaper wrong??
BTW, a lot of issues of National importance have been peddled as political propagandas.
So it should hardly be surprising
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by nwakaibeya1: 12:47am On Sep 18, 2015
seek TRUTH>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 ……>4those who HV spiritual eye listen2uterance in video&know its TRUE but U CANT accept?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Converts Badeh’s Property To Office - The Punch / Looting: Why Buhari Can’t Prosecute Obasanjo, Jonathan – Sagay / 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.