Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:19 AM

Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use - Graphics/Video Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use (2513 Views)

Branding For New Business , Logos , Business Cards ,letterheads And Websites / Order For Your Graphic Designs And Logos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
AsherStorm:

this is awesome man. This is catchy and suit what I want.

Kindly drop me ur number so I can call you tomorrow.
Thanks

You are welcome.... smiley...

This is my number: 0.8056.614.390
Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2015
AsherStorm:
For the write up, some little changes has to be made

Stomerz records is about to sign ... not "wants to sign"
Who are ready to prove... not who is ready to prove

Thanks

Alright....thats not a problem...

This is the corrected sample...

Please scrutinize.

1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by AsherStorm(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Alright....thats not a problem...

This is the corrected sample...

Please scrutinize.

"The best grassroot acts" not act

Sorry I missed that out initially

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 9:35am On Sep 07, 2015
AsherStorm:

Corrected...

1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 9:41am On Sep 07, 2015
AsherStorm:

Corrected...

Please send me a message on whatsapp so i can send you the original corrected copy...

1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by AsherStorm(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Corrected...

Please send me a message on whatsapp so i can send you the original corrected copy...

my Whatsapp fone just died. I will chat u up as soon as I get it back on.

can we have another color version of it apart from this red/orange? maybe mixture of white and bright blue in the background

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2015
AsherStorm:

my Whatsapp fone just died. I will chat u up as soon as I get it back on.

can we have another color version of it apart from this red/orange? maybe mixture of white and bright blue in the background

No problem..i can do that..

Please note: the background color cannot be changed due to technical reasons but i will add shades of white and blue where necessary...

Sample below:

1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by AsherStorm(m): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2015
Abduletudaye:

No problem..i can do that..

Please note: the background color cannot be changed due to technical reasons but i will add shades of white and blue where necessary...

Sample below:

cool now...
one last thing, the "kiss daniel" in the header should be brought up bigger cos that's what will attract our target audience as some people might not recognize his pic but they will recognize his name.
can you come u with a way to bring his name out bigger?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2015
AsherStorm:

cool now...
one last thing, the "kiss daniel" in the header should be brought up bigger cos that's what will attract our target audience as some people might not recognize his pic but they will recognize his name.
can you come u with a way to bring his name out bigger?

Sure i can...am working on it...

Sample below:

1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by AsherStorm(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Sure i can...am working on it...
Sample below:
not yet catchy bro.
maybe u can find a way to bring it to the point where u normally put "sample"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
AsherStorm:

not yet catchy bro.

maybe u can find a way to bring it to the point where u normally put "sample"

Alright, i will get back to you.

See sample below:

1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by AsherStorm(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Alright, i will get back to you.

See sample below:

Okay good

I'd talk to you on whatsapp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Is your birthday this month cheesy? Looking for that cool DP artistic flow to use? shocked

Look no further.

I will provide nice dp's for YOU for FREE if and only if you give me prenotice. grin

HBD advance yall... kiss
Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by ADULTBASE(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
Kindly help me to design one for my forum:
http://adultbase.tk
Abduletudaye:

[size=15pt]Now i understand...thats loading..i hope u like the ones i have done?[/size]
Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Kindly help me to design one for my forum:
http://adultbase.tk

sorie for replying late bro...what kinda logo do you want?
Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by piicity(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2015
Am an adultbase member!
ANY ONE THAT CAN SUIT THIS FORUM ADULTBASE,ADULTBASE.TK,DESCRIPTION: FORUM FOR SUPER NIGERIANS TO LEARN NEW THINGS!
Nice one bro!
Abduletudaye:

sorie for replying late bro...what kinda logo do you want?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by ADULTBASE(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2015
Seconded,what piicity said!
piicity:
Am an adultbase member!
ANY ONE THAT CAN SUIT THIS FORUM ADULTBASE,ADULTBASE.TK,DESCRIPTION: FORUM FOR SUPER NIGERIANS TO LEARN NEW THINGS!
Nice one bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
piicity:
Am an adultbase member!
Nice one bro!

Kk, will work on it...
Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by ADULTBASE(m): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Webshopng1,i did as you ordered,i created a topic for you on our forum at adultbase.tk fp !
Oya the full version!
Can you also be the official banner designer for our forum and we will create a section for you?
Abduletudaye:

Kk, will work on it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Sirpluv: 12:45am On Oct 04, 2015
Please can you help me get a logo design for my RECORD LABEL ."M&G RECORDS" Thanks . . . .i am looking forward to seeing it thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2015
Sirpluv:
Please can you help me get a logo design for my RECORD LABEL ."M&G RECORDS" Thanks . . . .i am looking forward to seeing it thanks

Been extremely busy brother....please you can try someone else...i dont wanna promise and fail..
Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Sirpluv: 7:43am On Nov 06, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Been extremely busy brother....please you can try someone else...i dont wanna promise and fail..

Alrite bro, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customize Your Brand,clothings And Promotional Materials. / . / 300mm Canon Tele Lense Is For Sale 7k 08036674361

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.