Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream (37744 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles / Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by eaglechild: 11:23am On Aug 23, 2015
OBJ it is the Nigeria of your dream not mine.

You are indirectly putting a curse on Nigerians by saying that we are living our dream in this present nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by titipeters: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2015
Age no mean say u get brain @all... OBJ, u are fake #
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by titipeters: 11:26am On Aug 23, 2015
Age no mean say u get brain @all... OBJ, u are a fake MAN #
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by grovec: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2015
wait wait wait !!!. are you saying BABA himself hope for good Nigeria ...lolz
sai buhari.
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by mmsen: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2015
Obasanjo will remain happy with anyone who refuses to 'probe' him.
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by djkirkoo2(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
that's how hard life is under PDP umbrella.
Then who are the APCs?
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by Juks02: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2015
If you shop online

Please take my survey!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZGBWLPH
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by hugobuzz(m): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Obasanjo is a garrulous baboon.

This is even funny. grin

"Nigeria of our dreams"??. It must be a bad dream.
my best quote so far... 10,000 likes. I hate people praising non performance and castigating good governments. the light were seeing today is GEJ's hard work through profs Bart Nnaji and Nebo. BUHARI HAS NO MINISTERS AND HASN'T AWARDED ANY CONTRACTS IN POWER OR ANY SECTOR, SO HOW DID HE MAKE YOUR LIVES BETTER?

STUPIDITY IS WHEN YOU FORGET THAT UNDER THIS ADMINISTRATION 'S 2 MONTH REIGN, BOKO HARAM HAS MASSACRED OVER 1,600 NIGERIANS. BUT ITS OKAY AS FAR AS ITS UNDER BUHARI. BAS.TAR.DS OF APC.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 23, 2015
Bollinger:

You need to understand why leaders in Nigeria talk like this. They understand that Nigerians are naturally s.tupid and psychophantic. There are people on Nairaland who will say that what obasanjo has said is true. Tell me, isn't that s.tupid and psychophantic?

I searched my dico, online, wikipedia; I could not find the word " PSYCHOPHANTIC". Mr. Man, don't you think you are the stupid one?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by SeverusSnape(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2015
hugobuzz:

my best quote so far... 10,000 likes. I hate people praising non performance and castigating good governments. the light were seeing today is GEJ's hard work through profs Bart Nnaji and Nebo. BUHARI HAS NO MINISTERS AND HASN'T AWARDED ANY CONTRACTS IN POWER OR ANY SECTOR, SO HOW DID HE MAKE YOUR LIVES BETTER?

STUPIDITY IS WHEN YOU FORGET THAT UNDER THIS ADMINISTRATION 'S 2 MONTH REIGN, BOKO HARAM HAS MASSACRED OVER 1,600 NIGERIANS. BUT ITS OKAY AS FAR AS ITS UNDER BUHARI. BAS.TAR.DS OF APC.
My brother, you have spoken well. They are propagandists, they got to power through propaganda and they need it to sustain the power. No matter the lies peddled against GEJ, his good works will continue to be seen.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by pus33: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2015
student burn down university student senate over visit to Obasanjo..

most of the student dont like obasanjo., 99% of the people dont like Obasanjo.

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by Bollinger(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2015
walexy30:

I searched my dico, online, wikipedia; I could not find the word " PSYCHOPHANTIC". Mr. Man, don't you think you are the stupid one?

Dumb retar.d. It was a typo. if you can't decipher that, then you are truly lost. "hint", take out the "p"
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by pus33: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2015
Picture of abeokuta.. which Obasanjo claim to come from.. he use 10 years in power. No achievement

Abeokuta after 10 years of obasanjo in power spending more than $200billion while in power

Abeokuta

[img]http://go2net.files./2012/04/img_8830.jpg?w=300&h=225[/img]
[img]http://taught2teach.files./2013/05/ng_olumo-rock20.png?w=300&h=225[/img]

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by philips70(m): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Help me ask the ugly bonobo. Very useless mofo...

Coming from someone whose father could be one village drunkard and jester.
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by inzek(m): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2015
baba go slow.
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by hugobuzz(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2015
djkirkoo2:
Then who are the APCs?

APC is just a new party FORMED and FUNDED by those who FORMED and RUINED both PDP and NIGERIA, for the sole purpose of continuation of LOOTING, and MAINTAINING their STRANGLEHOLD on TRUTH, FREEDOM and EMANCIPATION of NIGERIANS.

OBASANJO, ATIKU and IBB are the three major evil PRINCIPALITIES in Nigeria. I cannot see good in anything they put their hands in. May God open the eyes of the heathen to see THERE IS NO CHANGE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by tonimenia: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2015
This is a welcome development!

We still want more like Oliver

Twist would say.

Meanwhile,

Just Rush Now & Get Your Own 100

Hottest Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance And Latest

Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000

Other Nigerians Who Are Already

Millionaires With These Immediately

Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by philips70(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2015
pus33:
Picture of abeokuta.. which Obasanjo claim to come from.. he use 10 years in power. No achievement

Abeokuta after 10 years of obasanjo in power spending more than $200billion while in power

Abeokuta

[img]http://go2net.files./2012/04/img_8830.jpg?w=300&h=225[/img]
[img]http://taught2teach.files./2013/05/ng_olumo-rock20.png?w=300&h=225[/img]

Ain't you daft? Obasanjo should have demolish prople's buildings and build new ones with modern roofs or what are you insinuating?
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by SeverusSnape(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2015
philips70:

Coming from someone whose father could be one village drunkard and jester.
Obasanjo pant sniffer...and a stupendous fool like you replies me.

Zombie _idiot.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by SeverusSnape(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2015
philips70:

Ain't you draft? Obasanjo should have demolish prople's buildings and build new ones with modern roofs or what are you insinuating?
Shut your smelly trap. Fool of a took!!!

You must be from the region of brown roof syndrome.

Pathetic dingbat!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by nationwide1(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2015
If this is Nigeria of Obasanjo’s dream, then we are doomed as a country.

Perhaps he is flattering Buhari to evade probe.

Or he had entirely different meaning of 'Nigeria of our dream'.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by Oketwin(m): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
Sai Buhari

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
dis gal day neva break u don enter. NL oya go wash plate now

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by philips70(m): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Obasanjo pant sniffer...and a stupendous fool like you replies me.

Zombie _idiot.

How does this change the fact what I said there is just the gospel truth?
Is your father not a village drunkard and a jester who dances round the community after some bouts of ogogoro and dogmeat?
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by hugobuzz(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2015
hugobuzz:

APC is just a new party FORMED and FUNDED by those who FORMED and RUINED both PDP and NIGERIA, for the sole purpose of continuation of LOOTING, and MAINTAINING their STRANGLEHOLD on TRUTH, FREEDOM and EMANCIPATION of NIGERIANS.

OBASANJO, ATIKU and IBB are the three major evil PRINCIPALITIES in Nigeria. I cannot see good in anything they put their hands in. May God open the eyes of the heathen to see THERE IS NO CHANGE!
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by topfally75(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]

Obasanjo is a SYCOPHANT. Why is he singing praise of Buhari now when he had good 8years to make Nigeria better. Buhari dont let baba mislead you please make the necessary changes now and Nigeria will never forget you.
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2015
Bollinger:

Dumb retar.d. It was a typo. if you can't decipher that, then you are truly lost. "hint", take out the "p"

Taking out the ' P ' does not make it correct. It seems wailers like you are programmed to be confused.
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by pBuhari(f): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2015
nonsense
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by SeverusSnape(m): 11:59am On Aug 23, 2015
philips70:

How does this change the fact what I said there is just the gospel truth?
Is your father not a village drunkard and a jester who dances round the community after some bouts of ogogoro and dogmeat?
Is your mother not the despicable harlot that was raped by a rabid dog??...And the result was an Almajiric scum called Phillips.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by crisycent: 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Imagine this gorilla, you spent 8 years there and nothing happened but someone is doing it in 2 months.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by Wizzyblack3(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
CHANGE indeed!
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by Bollinger(m): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
walexy30:

Taking out the ' P ' does not make it correct. It seems wailers like you are programmed to be confused.

Damn, i fell into the trap. You have the skill. Most people with no debating skills have that same skill. Find a way to move away from the point i made initially. Good try though.
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by Akinz0126(m): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Shoro niyen?(Na talk be that)?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside Dapchi School Where Boko Haram Kidnapped 110 Girls (Photos) / Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR / Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.