Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State - Pets (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State (53368 Views)

VIDEO: Dog Eats Up Owner Kid To Pieces / Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi / Dog Eats Up 4 -month-old Baby In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by nagoma(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
Some Nigerians think it's civilization to carry dogs in cars and treat them lavishly like human children. Dogs are good for only two things - as security dogs and as hunting dogs for those whose livelihood involves hunting.

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by nobul(m): 3:22am On Aug 24, 2015
R. I. P. 2 d little baby
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 24, 2015
pinkbee:
Oh my goodness! I'm FTC !!! cheesy.

shocked
A dog and a baby in a car. Madam u try

Kpele!

RIP little angel

MAYBE SHE WAS SLEEPING WITH THE DOG.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Chukky86: 7:32am On Aug 24, 2015
Dog got jealous of the baby.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by knowledge4(m): 9:09am On Aug 24, 2015
Among the animals, Dogs are men's best friends
Dogs are very useful and intelligent domestic animals and are very active in terms of security duties
If U have a dog that u are keeping in your home, you must make adequate provision for its feeding
U must never take its feeding for granted
If U cannot feed your dog, let it have access to stroll out to look for its food but that is not a good idea. It is wickedness!
When a dog is hungry, it is an aggressive animal that can kill
In 1986, in a home in Kano, three huge dogs were kept in the care of a security guard
The master of the home traveled out of state or country at the time
The security guard neglected to feed the dogs and one fateful night, the dogs scaled a 12 foot fence into the next compound and ate 4 live goats alive.The security guard was lucky to have gone out that night because he would have been eaten up alive if he had been at his post.
Never take the feeding of your dog for granted
If U cannot feed a dog, do not acquire one.
Whatever U eat in your home, the dog eats if U train it to accept it especially from baby stage.

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:30am On Aug 24, 2015
What breed is the dog exactly,
These are the reasons why we should avoid crossed breeding.
A pure breed dog has its distinct xterististics which you must read about before deciding to adopt a dog,if the dog was a bullmastiff,om. Sure such will never happen,and even though the bullmastiffs are good with babies it is adviced not to leave a dog with a baby,the mother should have carried her baby along to shop.
I'm sure the dog is crossed and unpredictable.

There are over 300 breeds of dogs and all has their xteristics,learn to read about the dog you want to adopt,or better still tell the breeder your reasons for needing a dog and let them recommend the best breed for that purpose.if the dog was a rottweiller or pitsbull. Would blame the mother for carelessness,Animals will always be animals,it is we human that use them for our purposes.
She should have gone shopping with the baby.some dogs extends their anger on what they can easily lay hands on,the dog mght have barked on a passerby and immediately extends the anger on the poor child,this is a xter of a rottweiller.my rotts even steps on her pups and kills them when she sees a stranger comng towards me,she bites her cage if she has nothing to lay her hands on,she has a pad I give her to extend her anger on,
Best dogs one can keep with a kid is the bullmastiff.and still adviced not to do unsupervised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Creamish(f): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2015
How and why did the maid run out without the baby?

Was the baby strapped on a car seat? Even if the baby was strapped, it would mean there wont be space behind for all 3 (baby-in-car-seat, dog and nanny)...

so

Why did the maid run out without the baby??

How dumb can one be to leave a sick dog wit ur baby??

RIP lil one.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by CHUXA(m): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2015
Something is fishy here about the attitude of the house help. I smell occultic manipulation by the help on the poor dog & madam. Just put her on threat and the whole truth will come out.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Richybang: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2015
Don't blame the mother, don't blame the nanny,don't blame the child don't blame the dog but blame the eye if you understand behaviour of dogs you will know that a dog can be Challenged with just an eye contact and body movement we all know how babies look at someone without minding if the person is ok with it or not it may have given that look to the dog the eye contact may be a Challeng to it
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by jaynuary(f): 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
plz was d dog arrested because dis is murder or na human being de go jail......lol
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by nike4love: 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
emmatok:

The Nanny has done nothing wrong.
I have seen Policeman running away from aggressive dog.

If you want your nanny to confront your pet, then train her.

what concerns nigerian police? they also run away from armed robbers lols.the nany has been staying with the dog, probably she was carrying the poor baby when her madam left the car? some of this house maids can be wicked, I am speaking with experience. she should ans questions.a 4months baby cannot sit on his own.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by TheAlchemist: 7:20am On Aug 25, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:
What breed is the dog exactly,
These are the reasons why we should avoid crossed breeding.
A pure breed dog has its distinct xterististics which you must read about before deciding to adopt a dog,if the dog was a bullmastiff,om. Sure such will never happen,and even though the bullmastiffs are good with babies it is adviced not to leave a dog with a baby,the mother should have carried her baby along to shop.

I'm sure the dog is crossed and unpredictable.

There are over 300 breeds of dogs and all has their xteristics,learn to read about the dog you want to adopt,or better still tell the breeder your reasons for needing a dog and let them recommend the best breed for that purpose.if the dog was a rottweiller or pitsbull. Would blame the mother for carelessness,Animals will always be animals,it is we human that use them for our purposes.
She should have gone shopping with the baby.some dogs extends their anger on what they can easily lay hands on,the dog mght have barked on a passerby and immediately extends the anger on the poor child,this is a xter of a rottweiller.my rotts even steps on her pups and kills them when she sees a stranger comng towards me,she bites her cage if she has nothing to lay her hands on,she has a pad I give her to extend her anger on,
Best dogs one can keep with a kid is the bullmastiff.and still adviced not to do unsupervised.

I thought the German Shepherd & alsatian are the best bet for the safety of a baby.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by TheAlchemist: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2015
For all expectant mother with a dog in the house please read the book. .. "Tell your dog you're pregnant : An essential guide for dog owners who are expecting a baby"...
RIP little Chinonso
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by martete1(m): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2015
THE OWNERS OF THE DOG ARE VERY STUPID. WE HAVE DOGS THAT ARE FRIENDS WITH OUR CHILDREN AT HOME, BUT DONT LEAVE THEM WITH THEM WHEN WE ARE NOT SITTING AROUND THEM OR THERE. NO MATTER HOW FRIENDLY DOGS ARE, THEY ALWAYS FILL THEY ARE SUPERIOR TO ANY PERSON FROM 4ft down.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by BOUNTYDOG(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2015
TheAlchemist:

I thought the German Shepherd & alsatian are the best bet for the safety of a baby.

Not exactly true.
Though german shepherds too are good with babies,their restless nature can pose a problem,not like dem attacking the baby,they can be restless and hurt the baby n the process,but the bullmastiffs are calm,a baby can even sleep on them and they stay calm with the baby,infact they love it that way.though younger bullmastiffs too can be energetic and a bit restless if not well exercised.
Most pics I see where dogs and babies get along very well are mostly of the bullmastiffs.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by kayo80(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

Not exactly true.
Though german shepherds too are good with babies,their restless nature can pose a problem,not like dem attacking the baby,they can be restless and hurt the baby n the process,but the bullmastiffs are calm,a baby can even sleep on them and they stay calm with the baby,infact they love it that way.though younger bullmastiffs too can be energetic and a bit restless if not well exercised.
Most pics I see where dogs and babies get along very well are mostly of the bullmastiffs.

Hmm! Thanks for this. And I would have thought they were the ones that would be liable to eat up babies, cos of their size, and mean demeanor.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
bountydog:
What breed is the dog exactly,These are the reasons why we should avoid crossed breeding.A pure breed dog has its distinct xterististics which you must read about before deciding to adopt a dog,if the dog was a bullmastiff,om. Sure such will never happen,and even though the bullmastiffs are good with babies it is adviced not to leave a dog with a baby,the mother should have carried her baby along to shop.I'm sure the dog is crossed and unpredictable.There are over 300 breeds of dogs and all has their xteristics,learn to read about the dog you want to adopt,or better still tell the breeder your reasons for needing a dog and let them recommend the best breed for that purpose.if the dog was a rottweiller or pitsbull. Would blame the mother for carelessness,Animals will always be animals,it is we human that use them for our purposes.She should have gone shopping with the baby.some dogs extends their anger on what they can easily lay hands on,the dog mght have barked on a passerby and immediately extends the anger on the poor child,this is a xter of a rottweiller.my rotts even steps on her pups and kills them when she sees a stranger comng towards me,she bites her cage if she has nothing to lay her hands on,she has a pad I give her to extend her anger on,Best dogs one can keep with a kid is the bullmastiff.and still adviced not to do unsupervised.

wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) / California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten / Dog Eats Drunk Herbalist’s Private Parts In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.