Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) (1821 Views)

See This Guy's Take On Ladies Who Withdraw Consent Mid Sex / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2015
I saw this on facebook i decided to share it here on nairaland. No wonder ritualist use them easily, even most of their parents dont have a bicycle not to talk of keke or motocycle. I, m not trying to be hash but this kind thing dey vex me. how can a normal sensible girl ask a guy to delete her number because of the kind of car he drive. imagine that!!! They fail to understand that our economy is not friendly at all. Girls even i come to take u out with keke just manage it because things will gona be alright soon.

Re: Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) by Mbkite(m): 10:27am On Aug 23, 2015
Women!

#AlwaysBuyMadeInAba.
Re: Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) by ronald4lif(m): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2015
Say what?

And some people will preach to you that you mustn't have sex in a relationship and tell you to wait till you're married. Absolute BS.

While it is true that one can abstain from sex and mustn't make it the basis of a relationship they must ensure they shag materialistic ladies who demands from them unnecessarily. I don't care what anyone or religion says but if you make me your bank or portray yourself like a hoe like this babe you must be ready to satisfy my sexual urges always. Dang!
Re: Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) by ladyF(f): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2015
Lol....no nau, If he doesn't have car nko. Its not by car jor....
Re: Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) by kossyablaze(m): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2015
Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) by misspicy(f): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2015
D car fine naw
Re: Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) by Starships4u(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2015
That's why an average of them end up being used for ritual!! Nasty sets........ NOT ALL THOUGH
Re: Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) by powerfulsettingz: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2015
Sharrap poeple like will end up doing thesame.... Just pulling attention here like na you holy pass
ladyF:
Lol....no nau, If he doesn't have car nko. Its not by car jor....
Re: Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) by ladyF(f): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2015
Lmao some peoples' painment no be here o. Hian!!! grin grin
Re: Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2015
Starships4u:
That's why an average of them end up being used for ritual!! Nasty sets........ NOT ALL THOUGH
the thing tire me ooooo
Re: Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) by ladyF(f): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Sharrap poeple like will end up doing thesame.... Just pulling attention here like na you only pass
No be me only pass lol
I think its spelt *holy* not only in this context. Ure welcome grin
Re: Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) by powerfulsettingz: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:

No be me only pass lol
I think its spelt *holy* not only in this context. Ure welcome grin
I guess u had no clues about what is called typo error??
Re: Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) by KINGSNEEZE(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2015
The guy is even a bigger fool by sending a picture of his car in the first place....girls treats guys d way they present themselves, why on earth will I kingsneeze answer d question" do u drive?" not to the point of doing d craziest one of sending d picture# some stupid things some guys do that always knock me off...the girl that will make me do this must be a half cast of earth and moon

1 Like

Re: Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
The guy is even a bigger fool by sending a picture of his car in the first place....girls treats guys d way they present themselves, why on earth will I kingsneeze answer d question" do u drive?" not to the point of doing d craziest one of sending d picture...the girl that will make me do that must be a half cast of earth and moon
looking at the chat, did the girl ask him to delete her number because the guy showed her the picture of the car or is it because the car was an old car?
Re: Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) by KINGSNEEZE(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
looking at the chat, did the girl ask him to delete her number because the guy showed her the picture of the car or is it because the car was an old car?
I don't give a dead rat shit what d girl do or think my concern is the guy's level of stupidity...don't get me wrong

2 Likes

Re: Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) by donholy28(m): 11:19am On Aug 23, 2015
Hmmm nawah o anyway we no get bicycle yet we're getting all d girls

1 Like

Re: Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
donholy28:
Hmmm nawah o anyway we no get bicycle yet we're getting all d girls
abi oooo
Re: Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mbkite:
Women!

#AlwaysBuyMadeInAba.
dont mind them.
Re: Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) by faith551(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Both team to score
Re: Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
faith551:
Both team to score
what do u mean
Re: Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) by Mznaett: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lol grin

If you really want to straff some girls then go get yourself a nice and clean ride wink aswear she's all urs dat nyt lol. Mehn some girls and car be like Bread and Buttertongue

Them no dey joke at all with motor o grin
Re: Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) by faith551(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
what do u mean

You come for the money, I dnt take you serious, might spend little, but will get rid of u when I get what I want.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Assist Her? / My D.i.c.k Rises... / Corner Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.