Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

When you come across a Hopeless Situation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When you come across a Hopeless Situation. (2954 Views)

5 Types Of Church Members you come across every sunday / Nigerian Christianity A Hopeless Cause ? / Hope In God In Hopeless Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When you come across a Hopeless Situation. by Toks2008(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2015
I have come to realize that i don't know GOD as i thought i knew him neither do i understand his ways. But in my years of existence,i have come to realize one fact.

GOD usually manifest himself in a seemingly hopeless situations and where men have always put a full stop is where GOD comes in.

Now lets take a look at all these seemingly hopeless situations from the Bible

*Joseph was sold and imprisoned
*Israelis were cornered by the best soldiers in the world with the red sea as the only route of escape
*Gideon was with 300men against 300,000
*Small David stood across the valley facing a blood thirsty giant goliath.
*Esther was a woman trying to gain a word with a prideful king
*Daniel's room mate was a lion
*Shedrach,meshrach and Abedinigo were thrown into a terribly hot furnace of fire that even killed those who threw them in.
*Job lost all he had.
*Peter denied Jesus.
*Paul was a terror to Christendom.
*Ezekiel spoke to dry bones
*Jonah got stuck in the belly of a whale.
*The 5000 had no food.
*Lazarus was dead.
*Timothy was timid.
*Abraham and Sarah were too old
*The impenetrable thick wall of Jericho.
*Jesus was humiliated,crucified,buried in a tomb and forgotten by the world.

These situations appeared to be hopeless but the truth is that GOD's power is made perfect when all hope seems to dwindle.

*Joseph became second in command.
*The red sea parted.
*Gideon won without lifting a weapon.
*Goliath's head was on a plate.
*Esther spoke and the king listened.
*Daniel tamed the lions.
*The oven felt like room temperature.
*Jonah was delivered.
*Dry bones lived.
*Job got multiple fold restoration.
*Peter became the rock.
*Paul repented.
*5000 fed and twelve full baskets were left over.
*Lazarus was just kidding.
*Timothy built a church.
*Abraham and Sarah gave birth to a nation.
*The walls of Jericho went flat.

*And Jesus rose up defeating,Satan,death and sin,setting the world free from generations of bondage and hopelessness.
[size=13pt]

GLORY,HONOR,POWER,MAJESTY AND ADORATION TO JEHOVAH FOREVER MORE!
[/size]

[b]With GOD, what seems like a hopeless situation is not only possible but favorable. Just trust him like a new born trusts the mother and you will see the miraculous happen in your situation no matter how hopeles it may seem

4 Likes

Re: When you come across a Hopeless Situation. by kossyablaze(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2015
Hmmm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When you come across a Hopeless Situation. by Mbkite(m): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2015
Nice one. Work on the topic and edit your post(e.g. Taught-thought) God bless u.
Re: When you come across a Hopeless Situation. by Toks2008(m): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2015
Mbkite:
Nice one.
Work on the topic and edit your post(e.g. Taught-thought)
God bless u.

Doing just that but any idea for the topic?
Re: When you come across a Hopeless Situation. by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2015
The KING OF KINGS
LORD OF LORDS
ANCIENT OF DAYS
THE LILY OF THE VALLEY
I LOVE U LORD.
Re: When you come across a Hopeless Situation. by Mbkite(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2015
Toks2008:

Doing just that but any idea for the topic?
maybe, "God always do the impossible" or somtin better.
Re: When you come across a Hopeless Situation. by Toks2008(m): 11:23am On Aug 23, 2015
Mbkite:

maybe, "God always do the impossible" or somtin better.

ok thanks.Have a great sunday ahead.

1 Like

Re: When you come across a Hopeless Situation. by Toks2008(m): 8:04am On Jan 10, 2016
Jehovah the GOD of last minute.
Re: When you come across a Hopeless Situation. by Toks2008(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
lalasticlala help someone restore hope this sunday.
Re: When you come across a Hopeless Situation. by ifenes(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
There is no hopeless situation. Our European counterparts have shown us that. Well at least with what we have seen them achieve a lot without a god. Pushing problems to god makes things hopeless. Learn to be creative. Creative minds are full of hope.
Re: When you come across a Hopeless Situation. by Toks2008(m): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
ifenes:
There is no hopeless situation. Our European counterparts have shown us that. Well at least with what we have seen them achieve a lot without a god. Pushing problems to god makes things hopeless. Learn to be creative. Creative minds are full of hope.

(1) (Reply)

I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. / Who Is God And Where Is He From? / Who are the real Fools, Christianity Is Just One Of MANY Beautiful Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.