Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days (2514 Views)

Is Your Relationship Getting Boring? See This Now!!! / Why Are Girls Always Shy Around Me? (my Pic) / Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2015
I dont know why any girl I ask out these are always in a relationship or they just see me as a friend. I used to think that girls would like a guy because he's, but mine is different. Am a serving corp member in Niger a cute one but right from my undergraduate days, getting a girl has never being easy for me.unlike my friends which I know am finer than but they find it so easy to get them. lemme tell you what happened in paiko orientation camp because i havehad it to d brim

i met a girl in camp, I spent almost every night with her.whenever I ask her to date me, she would say its just three weeks, lets finish first and we see how it goes.I was patient for the period of time.maybe her wish was that we wouldn't be posted to thesame local government. On the day we were leaving camp, she was surprised to see me in the same bus with her. For my mind I was like'I don catch you today'. when we finally settle in our ppa, I brought up the issue again and she told me she just started dating some guy she met on camp that was posted to a different local government and that she sees me as her friend and she doesn't want that to change. I was in shock.
another just happen of recent and this new girl also said she just wants us to be best friends. So tell me, am I destined to be a friend, would i be a friend to my wife? am seriously think of joining the priest hood because i done tire for girls and thier problems but one can't live without them.please i need advice.
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by agarawu23(m): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2015
getting a girl has never being easy for me.unlike my friends which I know am finer than but they find it so easy to get them.

You think getting a lady is by your looks and appearance alone? we the ugly dudes get them so easily grin.

back to your point.

don't think maybe you are unlucky or under a spell, it depends on how you present yourself. Ladies need guys who can be bold enough to express their feelings. you must be outspoken and determined when approaching a lady.

let me give you one logic . If you like a lady, don't rush into asking her out, just be friend with her and watch her ways. From there you will know if the lady likes you or not. I hate being turn down by ladies so therefore there is always a body language that shows a lady likes you before you ask her out.

BTW : WHY NOT HUSTLE FOR CASH FIRST and see how these b!tches will run after you, even the ones with 9 bf's

5 Likes

Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by misspicy(f): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2015
Go wash ur head in seven rivers OPgrin

1 Like

Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2015
its fvckin easy . . .

u hardly see a lady single.
even 13yrs old gal don get bf.

#YOLO
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by kossyablaze(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2015
Hmmm I tire

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by marshalcarter: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2015
=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =))

Is dis guy normal@all

Instead of you to pray after servin so you'll find a better job with gr8 pay dat'll make b1tches line up for you...you're here with ur dull brain thinkin of how to catch gal You're really sick!!!!

Dey dere make ur 4-5 yrs+1 xtra year be in vain e hearundecided

Ode

#teamMoneyFirstB1tchesFollow

3 Likes

Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by chudidonas(m): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2015
Don't take what they tell you serious.

All you need is to be attractive, have some cash, ask her out then maybe before next two weeks she will sleep with you and you'll become the new bf or aux bf. That's all

1 Like

Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2015
marshalcarter:
=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =))

Is dis guy normal@all

Instead of you to pray after servin so you'll find a better job with gr8 pay dat'll make b1tches line up for you...you're here with ur dull brain thinkin of how to catch gal You're really sick!!!!

Dey dere make ur 4-5 yrs+1 xtra year be in vain e hearundecided

Ode

#teamMoneyFirstB1tchesFollow
nigga ur a fool...do u tink many of us are as broke as u r? I came to serve cus dey asked for it.if nt u mite b my driver nw fool. dnt u knw sum people get jobs bfor dey finish final year self.I neva told u I was broke or chasing vast.I jst told u my prob above so if u dnt av wat to say jst shut up
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by Cutehector(m): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2015
Op, pls leave d ladies alone.... U want a girlfrnd cuz u want sex! Let's be honest.. I"v been in ur shoes and I knw watsup... Well newsflash, its gona be like dat until u strike out ladies frm ur life... I neva said u should be gay. Biko..
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by marshalcarter: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
nigga ur a fool...do u tink many of us are as broke as u r? I came to serve cus dey asked for it.if nt u mite b my driver nw fool. dnt u knw sum people get jobs bfor dey finish final year self.I neva told u I was broke or chasing vast.I jst told u my prob above so if u dnt av wat to say jst shut up
Blv me.........if no be caryfish bend......wallahi....you for be ma cleaner....maybe I'll be payin u just 70k per month.....mumu go look for sumtin doin undecided
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by Cutehector(m): 11:01am On Aug 23, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
a gurl cannot turn u down if u'v got a job.. If dats so den u really have a problem!

1 Like

Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by boboLIL(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2015
U r a learner
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by chigoizie7(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2015
GF's are hard to find and @ the same time,to find husband na the hardest.

All those young girls are not dating anyone, they are just busy doing runs(hawking) their bodies, they refuse to have a steady bf because, their trades might be hindered, but sooner than later, they will be getting older and be looking for husbands, but men will be looking for wife materials(few exists).

Otherwise, how would u explain scare gf's and @ the same time, scarce husbands? It does not add up.

1 Like

Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by donholy28(m): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2015
Go to d babalawo nearest to u and do touch and follow juju

1 Like

Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by walexzee11(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2015
Dude not only you!

It seems most cute handsome guys now are single!

Ladies tend to be friend with them than dating them,

To me it's just the fear of heartbreak on the path of the Ladies. They belief all handsome guys are in relationship, which are not always true!

1 Like

Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2015
marshalcarter:

Blv me.........if no be caryfish bend......wallahi....you for be ma cleaner....maybe I'll be payin u just 70k per month.....mumu go look for sumtin doin undecided
ok
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by HDee(m): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2015
huunn!! You case is serious! From ur post, you sound like a good guy, and mayb dats the reason, shey you go become bad bouy?? grin

1 Like

Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by marshalcarter: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by Baddowski(m): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2015
First, did you pay for the girl transport since you board the same bus (even if its half of it), did you get her drinks and other comestibles in the journey? If you didn't do any of these then maybe you no get correct package... Do you dress well, appears neat, fine hair cut, smell nice (in cologne), speak good English and display good level of intelligence, and lastly, be a little bit kind and generous? Getting a girl is not only by preaching to her o, no be moin moin, you need to prepare yourself for it.
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by ronald4lif(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2015
I think you're too forward. Don't just ask a girl out without first bonding with them and knowing who they are just as they also get to know you. Try to know what their interest are and find a common hobby that you both share and explore it. If the both of you likes a certain genre of music for instance, listen to them together or discuss about your best musician often. Same for movies or whatever tickles her.

I don't know if you do usually ask girls if they're in a relationship before asking them out but you shouldn't as they are likely to answer yes and put up unnecessary behavioural walls which would make the chase strenous. Just assume they're not in a relationship and do your thing.

While at it try to build her trust and make her confide in you. Seek to discover her worries and be supportive and always make her see the bright side of her concerns. Be confident, fake it if you must but never give the impression of a whimp. Also, be nice, caring, expressive and take her for a dinner when you can. When she get to trust, relaxed around you then you can pop the question. This could take time depending on how shrewd and elegant you are. Just don't rush it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by ronald4lif(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
getting a girl has never being easy for me.unlike my friends which I know am finer than but they find it so easy to get them.

You think getting a lady is by your looks and appearance alone? we the ugly dudes get them so easily grin.

back to your point.

don't think maybe you are unlucky or under a spell, it depends on how you present yourself. Ladies need guys who can be bold enough to express their feelings. you must be outspoken and determined when approaching a lady.

let me give you one logic . If you like a lady, don't rush into asking her out, just be friend with her and watch her ways. From there you will know if the lady likes you or not. I hate being turn down by ladies so therefore there is always a body language that shows a lady likes you before you ask her out.

BTW : WHY NOT HUSTLE FOR CASH FIRST and see how these b!tches will run after you even the ones with 9 bf

Lol @ even the ones with 9 boyfriends. grin
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by walexzee11(m): 11:59am On Aug 23, 2015
ronald4lif:
I think you're too forward. Don't just ask a girl out without first bonding with them and knowing who they are just as they also get to know you. Try to know what their interest are and find a common hobby that you both share and explore it. If the both of you likes a certain genre of music for instance, listen to them together or discuss about your best musician often. Same for movies or whatever tickles her.

I don't know if you do usually ask girls if they're in a relationship before asking them out but you shouldn't as they are likely to answer yes and put up unnecessary behavioural walls which would make the chase strenous. Just assume they're not in a relationship and do your thing.

While at it try to build her trust and make her confide in you. Seek to discover her worries and be supportive and always make her see the bright side of her concerns. Be confident, fake it if you must but never give the impression of a whimp. Also, be nice, caring, expressive and take her for a dinner when you can. When she get to trust, relaxed around you then you can pop the question. This could take time depending on how shrewd and elegant you are. Just don't rush it.
All these for a Lady?

If I follow her talk and she no gree, abeg na on to the next one ooo, No time to impress a bitch that will friend Zone me and start straffing one ugly, K legged boy.
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by lilmax(m): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Be a BAD BOY not MR NICE GUY
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by Oahray: 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lolz... Op verily I say unto you, you are Lord Nnamdiokere45 of house Friendzone.

Seriously, you should never rush into telling a girl how attracted you are to her. Stop being too nice. Get to know her (you might not even like what you'd find, then you wouldn't have to waste your time), weave your way careful into her head, play with her mind, plant thoughts there and let her wonder.

It's usually during those moments of wondering that girls fall for guys. From time to time, test the waters to see how deep it has gotten. Then strike! cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by francizy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Honourable love doctor!!!

No worry, when next I wan woo woman, I go come meet you for guidelines, tips and tricks. You do need to write a wooing manual oh! cheesy
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by agarawu23(m): 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol @ even the ones with 9 boyfriends. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by ronald4lif(m): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
francizy:

Honourable love doctor!!!

No worry, when next I wan woo woman, I go come meet you for guidelines, tips and tricks. You do need to write a wooing manual oh! cheesy

Lol! But I'm still your tutee o. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by fajani(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
They actually say that not to look as if they are desperately looking for a relationship. Not all of them are in a serious relationship.
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by ivyT(f): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Aye ti baje
i have nothng to say,i just freestyle ontop nairaland today..
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by ivyT(f): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Aye ti baje
i have nothng to say,i just dey freestyle ontop nairaland today..
Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by jmoore(m): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Enter 2go.

1 Like

Re: Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Oahray:
Lolz... Op verily I say unto you, you are Lord Nnamdiokere45 of house Friendzone.

Seriously, you should never rush into telling a girl how attracted you are to her. Stop being too nice. Get to know her (you might not even like what you'd find, then you wouldn't have to waste your time), weave your way careful into her head, play with her mind, plant thoughts there and let her wonder.

It's usually during those moments of wondering that girls fall for guys. From time to time, test the waters to see how deep it has gotten. Then strike! cheesy
yes u got it.am too nice.tanks man

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister / 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. / I Sent Her Home..am I Wrong ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.