Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? (7098 Views)

"I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady / MIDNIGHT Prayer-help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? by osile2012: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2015
Most people are advised to do midnight prayers if they want a serious problem solved.So i will like to know if midnight is more effective than daytime prayer.
Re: Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? by kossyablaze(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2015
Kinda

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? by osile2012: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2015
kossyablaze:
Kinda

Your reason ?.
Re: Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2015
Hypocrisy, the God that answer in the day answer in the night. Christains Stop being gullible and incredulous it makes me weep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2015
So you mean to tell me god is a yahoo boy who stays up at night to chat with you. #Delude
Re: Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? by Shalomdee(f): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2015
If witches find midnight more appropriate for operations, I wonder why Christians shouldn't. In any case, midnight prayers are very effective even Jesus prayed in the midnight too.

3 Likes

Re: Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2015
Shalomdee:
If witches find midnight more appropriate for operations, I wonder why Christians shouldn't. In any case, midnight prayers are very effective even Jesus prayed in the midnight too.
and You ignored the part where he mentioned why he prayed that night? cheesy

starlingslimnet:
Hypocrisy, the God that answer in the day answer in the night. Christains Stop being gullible and incredulous it makes me weep.
very true.
almost every thread posted in this section lacks common sense. How can Midnight prayers be more effective than prayers made during the day? Maybe we now have two 'Gods', daytime God & midnight God, the midnight God seem to be more powerful grin
Re: Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2015
I'm afraid the spirit of prayer has gone into extinction in this generation..

An average nigerian youth can tell u the names of all the footballers in chelsea.. But can't even say A̶̲̥̅ word of prayer.. They can sing/ dance "shoki" but don't even know how †☺ praise God..

My mom would lock herself up in her room and stay naked ..spending all night firing "the pit of hell" and exalting jesus aloud..
While we'd be either fast asleep, playing stations, reading etc..

Daytime prayer/nighttime prayer- it's our faith that matters
Re: Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2015
your midnight is afternoon somewhere, wake up Africa, free your mind from mental slavery.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? by osile2012: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2015
MrPresident:
your midnight is afternoon somewhere, wake up Africa, free your mind from mental slavery.

Hmm, Never thought of that..
Re: Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? by osile2012: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2015
Shalomdee:

Thats another angle too. Why do they prefer operation at night. ?.
Re: Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? by mekaboy(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Once heard that is when the evil spirits gather. Remember when jesus told a Parable of the enemy that sowed thorns in a farm when men slept at night? Thats when the enemies plant what happens in the day.

3 Likes

Re: Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? by orisa37: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Yes.
Re: Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? by mekaboy(m): 12:10am On Aug 24, 2015
orisa37:
Yes.
Reason?
Re: Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? by vooks: 4:34am On Aug 24, 2015
Ask Elisha Goodman the Nigerian prayer vendor
Re: Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? by colossus2: 7:42am On Aug 24, 2015
grin
Re: Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? by mekaboy(m): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2015
vooks:
Ask Elisha Goodman the Nigerian prayer vendor

Who is he?
Re: Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? by dorox(m): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2015
Midnight prayer is approximately 75 percent more effective at disturbing the neighbours compared to day time prayer.
Re: Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? by osile2012: 12:21am On Aug 26, 2015
dorox:
Midnight prayer is approximately 75 percent more effective at disturbing the neighbours compared to day time prayer.
lol
Re: Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
mekaboy:
Once heard that is when the evil spirits gather. Remember when jesus told a Parable of the enemy that sowed thorns in a farm when men slept at night? Thats when the enemies plant what happens in the day.
Midnight prayer is very effective. Day time prayer is effective too.
Re: Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? by CrazyMan(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
osile2012:
Most people are advised to do midnight prayers if they want a serious problem solved.So i will like to know if midnight is more effective than daytime prayer.
The night hours especially between 12am-2am is when demons, wizards and witches are in full operation.

That's when the battles of people's life go on. That's when people's spirit are being summoned to satanic altars for evil purposes...etc.

Praying during those house is advisable because it counters and destroys whatever the devil and his cohorts are planing against you.

2 Likes

Re: Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ? by osile2012: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
CrazyMan:

The night hours especially between 12am-2am is when demons, wizards and witches are in full operation.

That's when the battles of people's life go on. That's when people's spirit are being summoned to satanic altars for evil purposes...etc.

Praying during those house is advisable because it counters and destroys whatever the devil and his cohorts are planing against you.

Interesting .

(1) (Reply)

What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? / About The Idea Of Heaven And Eternal Bliss / Jihad: The Sixth Deadly Pillar Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.