Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? (2854 Views)

Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by tk4rd: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Some ladies (especially the nagging type of ladies and stubborn head ladies) said that it is not good to hit or slap a nagging wife (or a wife who has bad mouth) at all...
But then, another treatment for nagging wives and wives with bad mouth is cold treatment or silent treatment (which may even span weeks and months).
But it happens that these same type of ladies hate the cold/silent treatment too..
So ladies.. What is the best way to handle a nagging lady.??
Slapping.? or Long Silence.? or What.??

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by tk4rd: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
Answer me please
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
AM HERE TO BOOK SPACE and PRAY

GODSON36 PRAYER FOR YOU NAIRALANDERS

__I pray that NEW thing that will Make Your Life To Be WORSE than before Will Not Come Into Your Life____

E.G

(1) SAMSUNG (Old) = Best Chelsea

(2) YOKOHAMA (NEW) = Worst Chelsea

(1) JONATHAN (NEW) = Worst Nigeria

(2) BUHARI (OLD) = BEST NIGERIA

I REMAIN LOYAL @Godson36
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by Mynd44: 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Is it okay for the wife to beat the husband if he behaves badly?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by Kingsasian(m): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hitting a lady is a no no for me. Silent treatment is the best.
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by Mariecakes(f): 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
It is not good to hit a woman... hitting her will only fuel the nagging spirit ...Silence is the best, she go nag tire she will rest after

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by ChappyChase: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
Am very hot tempered but I don't support hitting. Lady no matter what!
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by Lilyomi(f): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Leave her to nag or use silent treatment but beat? No no. It wl make u luk stupid. Sorry to say.
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by ronald4lif(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Silent treatment is more effective than violence. Just pretend like they don't exist. At least that is not a criminal offence unlike physical abuse which can land you in jail.
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by QueenEdna(f): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Its only a beast who will raise a hand on a lady regardless the provocation... Its always best to take a walk whr U̶̲̥̅̊ are temperamental or jst ignore her rantings if U̶̲̥̅̊ can stand it or better still seek 4 a divorce whr U̶̲̥̅̊ are sure d Marriage has irritrievably broken down. Der is no excuse 4 Domestic Violence.
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by JudgementHammer: 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
tk4rd:

So.. What is the best way to handle a nagging lady.??
Slapping.? or Long Silence.? or What.??
My dear its both but they need to be applied properly. If she open mouth abuse ur mum in public-na automatic slap. But if its btw u and her and d kids-na silence, but that's after reprimanding her at least to command respect b4 ur children. But for me after reprimanding her, I will just leave the house and come back at night and d silence go looonnng wella cuz its gud to remain silent than to cause a bigger trouble with ur mouth out of anger

But the earlier a woman agrees that a man can not perfectly meet up with all her heart desires, d lower her nagging and d better for her.

D funny thing is some women will nag and nag and still expect dia hubby to perform well on bed. Its in record that nagging is one of the cause of temporary impotence in men. A man's heart have to be in a state of peace if he must perform sexually well. No man's heart is a rock even if he has 6packs

See what d bible says about such women (prov.21:19)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by Olasco93: 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
It's wrong for a Man to raise his hand against his wife, no matter the crime the woman commits.
You have to understand women, they are so emotional. Yes! They "talk alot" as some men say. But when a woman continues nagging, it's advisable the man picks his shirt and walk away from the house at that moment just to stop frustration/anger of the man...and return in a later minutes or hours.
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by LaurelP(m): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mariecakes:
It is not good to hit a woman... hitting her will only fuel the nagging spirit ...Silence is the best, she go nag tire she will rest after

For how long?
Sit her down and talk sense into her.
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by ivyT(f): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kingsasian:
Hitting a lady is a no no for me. Silent treatment is the best.
Exactly,nd when d anger has subsided_he can talk to her about the issue
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by tk4rd: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mynd44:
Is it okay for the wife to beat the husband if he behaves badly?
For where.??
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by tk4rd: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mariecakes:
Nagging ladies hate silence.. it drives them wild and silly..
If you are nagging lady, u will understand what I mean.
They would say: "This your silence is killing me.. so u are quiet, let a mad woman be talking alone naa.."
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by tk4rd: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
ChappyChase:
Am very hot tempered but I don't support hitting. Lady no matter what!
Would you leave the house for her if she continues firing you with her vocal missiles.?
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by tk4rd: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
QueenEdna:
Its only a beast who will raise a hand on a lady regardless the provocation... Its always best to take a walk whr U̶̲̥̅̊ are temperamental or jst ignore her rantings if U̶̲̥̅̊ can stand it or better still seek 4 a divorce whr U̶̲̥̅̊ are sure d Marriage has irritrievably broken down. Der is no excuse 4 Domestic Violence.
COOL..

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by ChappyChase: 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
tk4rd:
Would you leave the house for her if she continues firing you with her vocal missiles.?
Before she start I don comot go chill with another chick before you know, she go dey beg make you come back.
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by tk4rd: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Olasco93:
It's wrong for a Man to raise his hand against his wife, no matter the crime the woman commits.
You have to understand women, they are so emotional. Yes! They "talk alot" as some men say. But when a woman continues nagging, it's advisable the man picks his shirt and walk away from the house at that moment just to stop frustration/anger of the man...and return in a later minutes or hours.
If it happens that you left the house and come back later at night, only to hear: "This man, where did you go.? and by the way, where did I stop...".. What will you do.? Leave the house again that night.?

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by Mariecakes(f): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
tk4rd:
Nagging ladies hate silence.. it drives them wild and silly..
If you are nagging lady, u will understand what I mean.
They would say: "This your silence is killing me.. so u are quiet, let a mad woman be talking alone naa.."
lolzzzz I dnt nag but I believe silence is still best, when the mad woman is tired of talking she will keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by tk4rd: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
LaurelP:

For how long?
Sit her down and talk sense into her.
For two weeks or so.. A very long silence..
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by tk4rd: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
ivyT:

Exactly,nd when d anger has subsided_he can talk to her about the issue
Remember.. Nagging wives are always right.. The husband is always wrong., no matter how hard he tries..
So, what will the husband (who is always wrong) be "talking to" with his "always correct" wife.??
I am not referring to misunderstandings in the family..
I MEAN... A NATURALLY NAGGING LADY.. OR SOMEONE WHOSE BAD-MOUTHING IS IN HER BLOOD.
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by tk4rd: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
ChappyChase:

Before she start I don comot go chill with another chick before you know, she go dey beg make you come back.
Na there you go hear nwụịiin... Nagging wives can even hit u or physically fight with you if they catch you red-handed (or have a good evidence of you going out) with another chick.
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by Mariecakes(f): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Men should stop complaining about nagging wives cuz you dated her for a while, why didn't you find a solution to her nagging before marriage? ? You must have seen a sign or two that she nags...It's not like cheating that you can hide
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by ChappyChase: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
tk4rd:
Na there you go hear nwụịiin... Nagging wives can even hit u or physically fight with you if they catch you red-handed (or have a good evidence of you going out) with another chick.
Bros you don't get! When I leave am done with the marriage, make she dey nag her self dey go..
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by tk4rd: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mariecakes:
Men should stop complaining about nagging wives cuz you dated her for a while, why didn't you find a solution to her nagging before marriage? ? You must have seen a sign or two that she nags...It's not like cheating that you can hide
MY DEAR.. THIS THING CALLED LOVE IS SO BAD.. BEFORE MARRIAGE, HE THOUGHT HE COULD COPE..
EVEN WHEN HE MIGHT HAVE WANTED TO LEAVE THE LADY, THE LADY WOULD CRY IN SUCH A WAY THAT HE WOULD HAVE THIS SILLY FEAR OF BREAKING HER HEART IF HE LEAVES HER..
LOVE IS REALLY CRAZY.
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by ChappyChase: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mariecakes:
You never jamb desperate babe way wan marry, she will be cool as a saint till she enter your house!
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by tk4rd: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
ChappyChase:

Bros you don't get! When I leave am done with the marriage, make she dey nag her self dey go..
You would quit the marriage.?? Wooww.. Wahalla dey oo
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by ChappyChase: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
tk4rd:
You would quit the marriage.?? Wooww.. Wahalla dey oo
I can stand a cheating wife than a nagging wife!
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by lilmax(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Yes very effective,only 1 slap can do the trick
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by Jennifer89(f): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
its not easy to handle a nagging wife or a woman with bad mouth coz the hurtful words can push a man to the wall. As a man u just have to wear the garment of patience if u have such wife.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help, My Mother Kept This Secrete From Me For 25yrs / Most Heart Touching Story .... / My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.