Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,470 members, 7,826,779 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? (2873 Views)

Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
tk4rd:
Nagging ladies hate silence.. it drives them wild and silly..
If you are nagging lady, u will understand what I mean.
They would say: "This your silence is killing me.. so u are quiet, let a mad woman be talking alone naa.."

cheesy cheesy. True that . . .
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by Fearcom(m): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
Death and Life are in the Power of the Tongue. The Mouth can KILL.

There's Physical abuse and there's VERBAL abuse. One of the qualities of a virtuous woman is a woman who can control her mouth. There are things you SAY that can NEVER be taken back. Relationships as well as marriages are ruined by hurtful, malicious words. I will have NOTHING to do with a woman with a bad mouth. Better to dwell on the roof top than with a woman with a bad mouth.
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by MARKone(m): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kingsasian:
Hitting a lady is a no no for me. Silent treatment is the best.

What happens if you have a nagging wife, who easily, very easily adjusts to silent treatment, na you go come dey wonder wetin happen sef. Some women can activate that inert evil in all men.
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by Kingsasian(m): 1:36am On Aug 24, 2015
MARKone:

What happens if you have a nagging wife, who easily, very easily adjusts to silent treatment, na you go come dey wonder wetin happen sef. Some women can activate that inert evil in all men.
exactly
Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by SAMBARRY: 1:44am On Aug 24, 2015
Woman slapper is this not your mate or are you better than him

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Slap Or Hit A Wife Who Has Bad Mouth.?? by tk4rd: 5:48am On Aug 24, 2015
Mariecakes:
Men should stop complaining about nagging wives cuz you dated her for a while, why didn't you find a solution to her nagging before marriage? ? You must have seen a sign or two that she nags...It's not like cheating that you can hide
I saw this reply on Facebook., and my mind quickly went to this reply of yours..
Obuye Slmnstvn wrote: .
Plz dude, u went into this marriage on a wrong footing. I don't think she just started all these atitude of hers after marriage, she is like dis when both of u were still dating but u ignore seeing these redflag signs thinking that u are going to change her after marrying her. Marriage doesn't change people. However, it is ur cross now and u have to live with dis but what u need to do is to discuss this issue with sm1 u feel she respect so much to talk to her about thses attitude of hers since she is not listening to u, she can't say u shuld do things why she herself is guity of the same thing as well. She needs to be talked to politely and see what the result will be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Not Justified? / How Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Which Is The Real Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.