Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,234 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

“IT’S SEXUAL”- Doctor Warns Parents Not To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “IT’S SEXUAL”- Doctor Warns Parents Not To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips (718 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / Female Staff Forced To Kiss Their Male Boss Everyday Before Work Resumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“IT’S SEXUAL”- Doctor Warns Parents Not To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips by information1: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
An American doctor has sparked a fierce debate online after she suggested that parents shouldn’t kiss their child on the lips at all because it could be ‘confusing’.
Dr Charlotte Reznick, a child and educational psychologist at Californian university, UCLA, gave a quote to The Stir .She said: “If you start kissing your kids on the lips, when do you stop? It gets very confusing.””As a child gets to 4 or 5 or 6 and their sexual awareness comes about (and some kids have an awareness earlier – as when we notice they start masturbating at 2 or 3 sometimes – they just discover their private parts and it feels good), the kiss on the lips can be stimulating to them.” “Even if that never occurs to a child, it’s just too confusing! If mommy kisses daddy on the mouth and vice versa, what does that mean when I, a little girl or boy, kiss my parent on the mouth?

Her comments have sparked a huge debate as some agree and others do not!\
https://informationengine./2015/08/22/its-sexual-doctor-warns-parents-not-to-kiss-their-kids-on-the-lips/

Re: “IT’S SEXUAL”- Doctor Warns Parents Not To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips by falconey(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
I knew it! All these girls kissing people's baby anyhow .........this must stop!

1 Like

Re: “IT’S SEXUAL”- Doctor Warns Parents Not To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips by shobroy10(m): 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
seriously thats a very good advice because once upon a time wen one boy tried kissing cousin sister saying na greeting the next day na general hospital the guy land the mum no gree that king greeting
Re: “IT’S SEXUAL”- Doctor Warns Parents Not To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips by ArchEnemy(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]√
Imagine some random guy or girl just kissing ones baby
That one even bad pass
Re: “IT’S SEXUAL”- Doctor Warns Parents Not To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips by ATMC(f): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lmao!@Falconey
Re: “IT’S SEXUAL”- Doctor Warns Parents Not To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips by dunsman(f): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
Doctors but why?? You don spoil one babe ration like dat
Re: “IT’S SEXUAL”- Doctor Warns Parents Not To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips by naijaboiy: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
That was how aunty Joy spoiled me with kissing at a tender age. embarassed
Re: “IT’S SEXUAL”- Doctor Warns Parents Not To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips by ChappyChase: 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
I don dey suspect Aunty philo since I no say that kiss way she been dey kiss me when I dey small get "comer"!
Re: “IT’S SEXUAL”- Doctor Warns Parents Not To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips by Lilyomi(f): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Is a gud advice tho. Dat way they wl find a kiss from paedophile strange n report. N like he said, their sexual awareness begins arnd 4.
Re: “IT’S SEXUAL”- Doctor Warns Parents Not To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kisses has always being a "mouth to cheek" thing ,solong babies/kids are involved undecided

No matter how "CUTE" a baby's lips might appear to be, any adult going for it is Possessed!! angry
Re: “IT’S SEXUAL”- Doctor Warns Parents Not To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips by Gurgle(f): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
The cheek is much better..i find kissing a child on the lips strange to be honest

And you don't know what the person could be carrying on those lips lipsrsealed

Anyway the lips are an erogenous zone. They are not overtly sexual, but I feel like they should be reserved for that purpose. Maybe its my conditioning, I don't know

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Know A Man Who Can Beat You / 5 Good Reasons Every Girl Girl Should Give Her Man Head / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.