Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Are Women Really This Demanding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Really This Demanding? (1715 Views)

Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? / Is My Nyash Really This Big??... See My Photo / What Women Really Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Really This Demanding? by scribble: 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
It's cool how our women always say that we are too demanding as Nigerian men.

But how true is the picture? Elucidate (10 marks)

Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by deadZONE: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
YES OOOOO,
Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by chocolateme(f): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
Men are more demanding. Women are cool cool
Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by vizkiz: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
chocolateme:
Men are more demanding. Women are cool cool

you say? undecided

Women demand for your time, your money, your body, your phone, your car, your gifts, your cloths, your commitment, your food, infact your LIFE!

But men demand for just one thing, just one little tiny thing. LOYALTY! angry

1 Like

Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by scribble: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
deadZONE:
YES OOOOO,

any personal experiences you can share with the thread?
Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by chocolateme(f): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
vizkiz:

you say? undecided

Women demand for your time, your money, your body, your phone, your car, your gifts, your cloths, your commitment, your food, infact your LIFE!

hHahaha couldn't help laughing.
Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
vizkiz:

you say? undecided

Really? Not SEX shocked

Anyway, I think women want loyalty too plus affection. undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
Which kind mumu man be this embarassed
Who wants a man that can't say no to her sometimes Not attractive

Don't be surprised she will end up dumping him for doing everything she asks for undecided
Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by vizkiz: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Xiadnat:

Really? Not SEX shocked

Anyway, I think women want loyalty too plus affection. undecided

women are only loyal to you when you'v gat cash. No money, no loyalty. #fact!
Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
vizkiz:

Wow...what a mentality. With this attitude, you are likely to keep attracting those kinds of women.

Terrible state of mind though.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by vizkiz: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
Xiadnat:

Wow...what a mentality. With this attitude, you are likely to keep attracting those kinds of women.

Terrible state of mind though.

not mentality, FACT!
Same thing you do every single day! undecided
Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
vizkiz:

not mentality, FACT!
Same thing you do every single day! undecided

Oh? what do I do every single day again?

1 Like

Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by scribble: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
Xiadnat:

Oh? what do I do every single day again?

women are prone to nagging....they are insatiable...once you fulfill all their wishes, they want more

it actually helps to keep a hustling young man on his toes and make sure he achieves success but its still nagging

which is why as men rise through the financial ranks, they usually have a harem of current or past mistresses

because its really not that hard to please a man, just have a phat butt, know how to blow and hook a steak up
Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
So, are you saying I nag every day then? Hm..

scribble:

women are prone to nagging....they are insatiable...once you fulfill all their wishes, they want more

it actually helps to keep a hustling young man on his toes and make sure he achieves success but its still nagging

which is why as men rise through the financial ranks, they usually have a harem of current or past mistresses

because its really not that hard to please a man, just have a phat butt, know how to blow and hook a steak up

1 Like

Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Scribble:

These are immature men with arrested development. No good man will keep mistresses after another "good" woman have stayed and seen him rise thru the ranks. These kinds are bad blood to begin with but masked by their poverty only for their true nature to be unraveled with a little green paper rubbish.

Men and women are wired differently. We complement each other that way. Men have their own baggage too. Maturity is recognizing we are all fallen imperfect creatures with hang-ups and learn to manage ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by scribble: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
Xiadnat:
So, are you saying I nag every day then? Hm..

i'm not pointing fingers at you...

i was just referring to the old time honoured ancient tradition of women asking men to do things incessantly, even downright annoyingly in most cases

many refer to it as nagging

But not all women nag, I concur....its just something about the statistics thats not in your/yall favor
Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
You think maybe men have something to do with the state of "nagging" with women.

I actually do NOT enjoy so called "nagging". I would rather not nag. I would do anything but Nag. But sometimes in order to keep 'order' and a form of 'godliness' in the home, a woman's got to speak up. If that's nagging, then, I don't every wanna not nag.

Perhaps, men need to step up their game. If they want to not be nagged... stay on the defense instead of offense. Nag-block before it hits the net. Get the point?

Yes you heard it here first. I coined "nag block" that woman in your life faster than the speed of light. angry

scribble:

i'm not pointing fingers at you...

i was just referring to the old time honoured ancient tradition of women asking men to do things incessantly, even downright annoyingly in most cases

many refer to it as nagging

But not all women nag, I concur....its just something about the statistics thats not in your/yall favor

1 Like

Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by scribble: 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
Xiadnat:
You think maybe men have something to do with the state of "nagging" with women.

I actually do NOT enjoy so called "nagging". I would rather not nag. I would do anything but Nag. But sometimes in order to keep 'order' and a form of 'godliness' in the home, a woman's got to speak up. If that's nagging, then, I don't every wanna not nag.

Perhaps, men need to step up their game. If they want to not be nagged... stay on the defense instead of offense. Nag-block before it hits the net. Get the point?

Yes you heard it here first. I coined "nag block" that woman in your life faster than the speed of light. angry

i love the way our little dialogue is now illustrating what the picture has to say especially with you admitting that women always deman a stepped up game, they want to keep up with their idea of what is perfect as told to them by their peers, bosses, society, linda ikeji, or whomever and men just have to step up to keep in sync with what a womans idea of that perfection is because women dont want to settle for less

and traditionally when a man is tired of all these, he moves on to the next one or just stays off women like the plague so he can maybe try to retain his life or his sanity

there are levels of men out there, obviously not all can keep up, and those who can secretly resent their women for this unless the man is somehow psychologically wired to be able to understand that maybe the wife is there nagging so he can manifest destiny or something snazzy like that
Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
I like to think I am a low maintainance chic. But, I would like a partner in crime. Tit for tat. You do me, I do you. You do you. I do me.

Relationships are suppose to be built on the premise of partnerships. Period.

Men should help around the house some. Women could go out and bring home some dough or kill a bear or something....

Some couple could work out expectations, roles. That's why you marry stable character like integrity and discipline and not looks.

Character is pervasive, physical looks change in a twinkle of any eye. I am a clean freak, the guy I marry will have to know that and accommodate or else it becomes a source of constant "nagging". See what I mean?

If men (and women) choose life mates wisely, then the probability of getting nagged is remarkedly reduced.

To maintain a happy relationship is work. After-all, no man slacks off at work and expect not to get repercussions such as getting fired.

Why not see your intimate relationships as a form of work? Do the things you do at your job to avoid getting sacked, but instead do it at home to avoid getting nagged.

I really don't like the idea of nagging. I hate being the recipient and I hate being the sender.

scribble:

i love the way our little dialogue is now illustrating what the picture has to say especially with you admitting that women always deman a stepped up game, they want to keep up with their idea of what is perfect as told to them by their peers, bosses, society, linda ikeji, or whomever and men just have to step up to keep in sync with what a womans idea of that perfection is because women dont want to settle for less

and traditionally when a man is tired of all these, he moves on to the next one or just stays off women like the plague so he can maybe try to retain his life or his sanity

there are levels of men out there, obviously not all can keep up, and those who can secretly resent their women for this unless the man is somehow psychologically wired to be able to understand that maybe the wife is there nagging so he can manifest destiny or something snazzy like that

1 Like

Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by stan241(m): 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
vizkiz:

Now this is just a weird sense of reasoning, see bros one can never predict women because they are different

But one fact experience has shown/proven is that a woman who truly "loves" you in the fullness of that word will remain loyal to you

Your money can only take you so far with certain ladies unless of course you talking about the "night worker" babes
Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by scribble: 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
Xiadnat:
Scribble:

These are immature men with arrested development. No good man will keep mistresses after another "good" woman have stayed and seen him rise thru the ranks. These kinds are bad blood to begin with but masked by their poverty only for their true nature to be unraveled with a little green paper rubbish.

Men and women are wired differently. We complement each other that way. Men have their own baggage too. Maturity is recognizing we are all fallen imperfect creatures with hang-ups and learn to manage ourselves.

In a perfect world, your theory would hold steady but out chea on these streetz things empirically are a little bit different

I've seen it myself...there are many "good" women out there that are willing to hold a man down in different manner of speak, and therein lies the problem with the equation, "how many good men are out there too?"

Well due to increasing female standards of higher aspirations, the perfect man is in a romance novel or movie somewhere...so even for the patient man, the honest man who wants to do right, he also begins to hunger for more and there in lies the most tragic love story on all planet Earth

So maybe if women would lower their standards and be less demanding, societies problems will reduce and then again maybe not but we know nobody is willing to die and everybody wants to get to heaven

Xiadnat:
I like to think I am a low maintainance chic. But, I would like a partner in crime. Tit for tat. You do me, I do you. You do you. I do me.
Relationships are suppose to be built on the premise of partnerships. Period.
Men should help around the house some. Women could go out and bring home some dough or kill a bear or something....
Some couple could work out expectations, roles. That's why you marry stable character like integrity and discipline and not looks.
Character is pervasive, physical looks change in a twinkle of any eye. I am a clean freak, the guy I marry will have to know that and accommodate or else it becomes a source of constant "nagging". See what I mean?
If men (and women) choose life mates wisely, then the probability of getting nagged is remarkedly reduced.
To maintain a happy relationship is work. After-all, no man slacks off at work and expect not to get repercussions such as getting fired.
Why not see your intimate relationships as a form of work? Do the things you do at your job to avoid getting sacked, but instead do it at home to avoid getting nagged.
I really don't like the idea of nagging. I hate being the recipient and I hate being the sender.

The battle of the sexes ie battle for equality will wage on forever it is a classic class war and struggle. psychological tower of babel that serves a very entertaining purpose and a democratic one some would argue.

So what if you're a clean freak, manage your expectations!!!!!!!! what if your prince charming is a litter bug will you send him back to his family to learn to pick up after himself...think of how much fun it would be simply picking up after him

Can you imagine an albert einstein or a thomas edison wife pestering him about where he left his draws, do you think we would have theory of relativity or Nairaland today?

That is why the type of woman that is more attractive to marry is a woman who is more submissive, and asserts herself with high level of wisdom....men will FOREVER forget about the bride price for these type of women even if they have to put her on layaway

Thats my two cents!
Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by AfroKnight: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
That only happens when you act like you care.
Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by deadZONE: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
scribble:

any personal experiences you can share with the thread?
my boo extorted 20k from me this weekend in the name of cooking afang soup...
Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by scribble: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
deadZONE:
my boo extorted 20k from me this weekend in the name of cooking afang soup...

i hope she used smoked salmon, prawns and shrimp to cook the said afang

Lol

Afang is some good stuff tho

Na calabar babe?
Re: Are Women Really This Demanding? by deadZONE: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2015
scribble:

i hope she used smoked salmon, prawns and shrimp to cook the said afang

Lol

Afang is some good stuff tho

Na calabar babe?
Nah Akwa ibom babe.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here’s What You Should Eat In Order To Make Your Vagina Smell Good And Keep It C / My Hands Are Always Cold, Why Is It So? / When You Marry An Igbo Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.