Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Ladies: Do You Agree With This, Guys What Do You Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Do You Agree With This, Guys What Do You Think (1071 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Do You Agree With This, Guys What Do You Think by missKiffy(f): 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
When I first saw this the first thing that came to my mind is #WORD. I totally agree with it. Ladies do you also agree and gentlemen what do you think

Re: Ladies: Do You Agree With This, Guys What Do You Think by vizkiz: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
women are never satisfied mehn!

You broke/always available, they tell you to get something doing. They cheat

You rich/busy, they tell you "you don't have my time" they cheat undecided
Re: Ladies: Do You Agree With This, Guys What Do You Think by HungerBAD: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
Word.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Agree With This, Guys What Do You Think by shobroy10(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
there exist a man in between they love spending time with those
Re: Ladies: Do You Agree With This, Guys What Do You Think by asumo12: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
Word for the wise...
Re: Ladies: Do You Agree With This, Guys What Do You Think by AfroKnight: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lol. Can't eat your cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Agree With This, Guys What Do You Think by chigoizie7(m): 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Very unfaithful whores
Re: Ladies: Do You Agree With This, Guys What Do You Think by peeparty(m): 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
positive
Re: Ladies: Do You Agree With This, Guys What Do You Think by raayah(f): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
Some broke men are also busy .

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Agree With This, Guys What Do You Think by dunsman(f): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
D moniker above me nailed it
Re: Ladies: Do You Agree With This, Guys What Do You Think by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
vizkiz:
women are never satisfied mehn!

You broke/always available, they tell you to get something doing. They cheat

You rich/busy, they tell you "you don't have my time" they cheat undecided

There is such a thing as balance y'know.
sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Agree With This, Guys What Do You Think by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
raayah:
Some broke men are also busy .

Mehn you damn ugly undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Agree With This, Guys What Do You Think by raayah(f): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
Demigods:

Mehn you damn ugly undecided

so?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Agree With This, Guys What Do You Think by vizkiz: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
Xiadnat:

There is such a thing as balance y'know.
sad

this is life, you can't always have it all. #fact!
Re: Ladies: Do You Agree With This, Guys What Do You Think by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
raayah:

so?

undecided so don't show your ugly face
Re: Ladies: Do You Agree With This, Guys What Do You Think by raayah(f): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Demigods:

undecided so don't show your ugly face

ok.
Re: Ladies: Do You Agree With This, Guys What Do You Think by goodmorning40: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
Broke men are the busiest, my neighbor leaves home 6am to attend to his biz return 9pm from his biz, yet he's a broke asss
Re: Ladies: Do You Agree With This, Guys What Do You Think by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
vizkiz:

this is life, you can't always have it all. #fact!

I beg to differ. It may take you longer to get there, but it will.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Agree With This, Guys What Do You Think by ChappyChase: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
A broke guy got a lot of time to pamper you but the rich guy will always busy making the bar!

(1) (Reply)

4 Amazing Things About Igbo Traditional Marriages / Guys: 5 Romantic Questions That Can Make A Girl Wet Instantly / Funny Thing That Happen In This World......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.