Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

How Corrupt Was/Is Jonathan? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Corrupt Was/Is Jonathan? (6866 Views)

Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? / See How Corrupt Efcc Chairman Is / If This Is Jonathan’s Helipad Then Buhari’s Own Is Extremely Expensive (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Corrupt Was/Is Jonathan? by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2015
anulaxad:

If only an ignoramus,knew he was ignorant.

So I am mad for telling you the truth. undecided

You are so arrogantly naive to the extent that even if the truth slapped you across your face you will still defend your concocting lies.
Anywhere that I see you defending Jonathan on Nairaland I will refer you back to your thread and my post as you refuse to answer the questions that I have put in front of you. What a low-life.

gringringringringrin Define ignorance?.... you will be sure it will match you 102% grin

Take your beer parlour gist elsewhere.... I don't talk balderdash here...You expect me to sit and do guess work or talk philic figures with you here...smh...

Mark my moniker if you don't have facts and figures...kindly avoid me...Empty braggarts undecided
Re: How Corrupt Was/Is Jonathan? by anulaxad(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringringringrin Define ignorance?.... you will be sure it will match you 102% grin

Take your beer parlour gist elsewhere.... I don't talk balderdash here...You expect me to sit and do guess work or talk philic figures with you here...smh...

Mark my moniker if you don't have facts and figures...kindly avoid me...Empty braggarts undecided

Dunce and enemy of progress, town slave of Otueke, worthless cretin and vagabond. Do not ever pop up on my mentions again, impudent nonentity of a coward.
Re: How Corrupt Was/Is Jonathan? by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
anulaxad:

Dunce and enemy of progress, town slave of Otueke, worthless cretin and vagabond. Do not ever pop up on my mentions again, impudent nonentity of a coward.

gringringringringringrin E dey pain you? ...sorry...I come here to do intelligent discussions not innanities or talk because others are talking...Kindly educate and arm yourself with facts and figures before engaging people, that way you will be respected and taken seriously... but to talk without facts but mere guess and inconsequential rants will earn you deserved bashing...cheesy
Re: How Corrupt Was/Is Jonathan? by anulaxad(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringringringringrin E dey pain you? ...sorry...I come here to do intelligent discussions not innanities or talk because others are talking...Kindly educate and arm yourself with facts and figures before engaging people, that way you will be respected and taken seriously... but to talk without facts but mere guess and inconsequential rants will earn you deserved bashing...cheesy

Foolish ignoramus, how many facts and evidence have I provided you already, your half-developed brain rejected all evidence provided to thou.

And so I asked you to provide me with his allowances from the first time he was in an official office until now, you resolution was to insult me. Honestly, what a paradox, you are the undefeated grandmaster of hypocrites. You have not shown me at all any evidence of his legal acquirement of that estate in Otueke.

If you open that your vile mouth again without answering my previous questions, then I know you are a an uneducated gibberish fool who's only purpose is to live of lies, insults and propaganda.
Re: How Corrupt Was/Is Jonathan? by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
anulaxad:

Foolish ignoramus, how many facts and evidence have I provided you already, your half-developed brain rejected all evidence provided to thou.

And so I asked you to provide me with his allowances from the first time he was in an official office until now, you resolution was to insult me. Honestly, what a paradox, you are the undefeated grandmaster of hypocrites. You have not shown me at all any evidence of his legal acquirement of that estate in Otueke.

If you open that your vile mouth again without answering my previous questions, then I know you are a an uneducated gibberish fool who's only purpose is to live of lies, insults and propaganda.

gringringringringrin First check the dictionary meaning of facts & figures then compare it with what you brought here maybe then your stupidity would become clearer to you gringrin

BTW why would an ignoramus be the one providing you with facts and figures about his allowances...What term would we use for you then? gringrin empty braggart undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 7 Untouchable People In Nigeria ~ Pastor Enoch Adeboye. / "Resign Since You Can’t Fix Economy," Atiku Tells Buhari / Taraba State Capable of Supplying Nigeria With Rice - Governor Darius Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.