Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) (65945 Views)

How Fayose Ran For Dear Life At Adeleke's Burial / Akeredolu’s Take-over: Intrigues As Six Jostle For Ondo Speakership. / Intrigues Over Senate Presidency: Ndume, Ekweremadu, Adamu Eye Saraki’s Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) by preizton(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
Why are they carrying their di.ck in their hands?
Re: Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) by aresa: 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Firefire:
See this headless snake oooo

Village nuisance.

I was expecting you to show us what Fayose the Ibo hero and god built in Ekiti...

Oponu said dividend of democracy...lmao.

What about dividend of democracy by your own village isi ewu leader in your own ibo village...?
Re: Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) by otunba9ja: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=37254605]

Have you visited Ekiti lately ?

If not, make you take okada go Ojota and take Ekiti bus, make you go see dividends of democracy. [/quo

BROS,,........ABEG HELP ALL THE NOVICE AND HATERS LIST THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF FAYOSE ADMINISTRATION HERE..........BEFORE THEM GO TAG YOU AS PAID AGENT OR IGNORAMUMU TOO JAWE smiley
Re: Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) by Firefire(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=otunba9ja post=37260510][/quote]

I don't do listing, Iroyin o to amojuba, eni ba de be lo le so.

They should all head to Ekiti State to use their own korokoro eyes to see dividends of democracy, not the 'lootocracy' we are seeing in Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Edo and Lagos.

Re: Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) by otunba9ja: 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
BROS,,NO MIND ALL DEM F**LS........ABEG HELP ALL THE NOVICE AND HATERS LIST THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF FAYOSE ADMINISTRATION HERE..........BEFORE THEM GO TAG YOU AS PAID AGENT OR SENIOR IGNORAFOOL TOO JAWE smiley
Re: Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) by tete7000(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
chymystique:
Fayose añu ana agba egbe o na ata mgbo!
Akwara anu nwoke! gringrin

Translate or I will order you be banned for months. cheesy cheesy
Re: Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) by XKZ(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
MissMalia:
ehn ehn? Whose responsibility is it please? Yeyeyeye

Seriously?!
Ask a primary school pupil around you. I'm sure they'll be glad to educate you.
Re: Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
gannod:

we are progressing in Ekiti,I don't know about your state. I believe the level of stagnancy and retarded development in your state is why you still reason this way. If not for your retarded development,you would have come to terms with the fact that Fayose defeated your party hands down. And you would have moved on. We have moved on,we no longer think of the past. It's only retards like you that is still obsessed with Fayose.

You come from a family tree of retards so I'm not surprised. I'm from Rivers, say my state isn't developed and thunder will strike you dead
Re: Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
so why put the pic of peace? we thought with the pic we will see nollywood
Happiness87:

read wella

noise of Oshokomole rented the air as worshippers wondered who was arriving. It later turned out to be the Governor of the state, His Excellency Dr. Peter Ayodele Fayose. The Governor adorning a white Agbada sent a section of the crowd on wild jubilation as they hailed him
Re: Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) by emzila(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
When ur son has cancer of the mouth, u don't allow him talk in d public. The church did well.
Re: Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) by kennie1312: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
calmbabadee:

Somebody just behaved like a he-goat, and here you are shouting my hero.

Always temper passion with a dose of civility and decorum.
Oh my God!!!See Abuku
Re: Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
calmbabadee:

Can you tell me Fayose's crime in this particular case? If the press decided to read meaning into his sitting position, how's that his fault? At least, he shook hands with all his predecessors. An wao!
Re: Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
kokoA:
This Fayose guy is always in the news for trivial issues. When will he start showing us the achievements of his government? That state looks like a local government to me.

What's his crime here?
Re: Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) by NoRetreat(m): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Even in the house of God. If it is the service to and of people why personalising issues? Fayose!!! I will not want you to fall like goliath oooo.
Re: Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) by sunnedee: 12:36am On Aug 24, 2015
Firefire:

Have you visited Ekiti lately ?

If not, make you take okada go Ojota and take Ekiti bus, make you go see dividends of democracy.
Lobatan!!!!

See finsihing

Make una no quote me ooo... (except maybe to greet sha)
I no get power for una wahala on NL abeg.

1 Like

Re: Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) by dahmorla: 1:00am On Aug 24, 2015
Earn Additional Income Without Hassle!

As an adplus Adpreneur you can earn beyond your expectation without stress by soliciting and booking Adverts in the Newspapers such as Announcements, Congratulatory Messages, Obituaries, Change of Names from Individuals, Companies or Government and then place those Adverts in the requested Newspaper via the Adplus360 Portal (www.adplus.ng).
And earn as high as a 25% commission on every advert placed via the portal.

Interested in having a genuine additional source of income? Kindly reach us, you can get more information by filling the feedback form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MqqKu6zGQugt5EJjyFW6hBPZXOhdRFLs280sRVgZvHo/viewform?c=0&w=1
Re: Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) by valasmedia(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2015
fayemi and fayose suppose understand that this is purely politics, putting there differences behind themselves supposed to be their core priorities ...I can't wait to c the duo dancing and laffin together soonest... forgive everyone everything...
Re: Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) by NemzySeries(m): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2015
calmbabadee:

May ur ballz neva run dry @ all IJN....Amennnn
Re: Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) by NemzySeries(m): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2015
kokoA:
This Fayose guy is always in the news for trivial issues. When will he start showing us the achievements of his government? That state looks like a local government to me.
I tot I'm d only 1 seeing it dat way Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo....see deir small small roads as if datz were Temple run adventure originated frm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front / Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg / Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.