Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance (2607 Views)

Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes / "My Friend Place Our Late Friend’s Wife On A N150k Monthly Allowance" - Guy / Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by byvan03: 9:58am On Mar 31, 2016
InformedLola:

Better still, you can also get a source of livelihood, and supplement what he brings home.

You talk is not related to the topic, can you manage 5000 for a week? Give your answer and suggestions to who asked not me.
Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by Eketem: 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
In 2016 which woman sits and waits for N5000 weekly allowance?

Does she not work or have a business?

Should you not have a family expense account where these funds are drawn from and jointly contributed?

Was she not eating, using cream or doing her hair before she got married abi was she still depending on men to make that possible?

Nigerians Learn to financially plan your home even before you get married.
Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fxwarrior:
To our Nairaland ladies especially married ones can you manage #5000 as upkeep money for the week.
Let's be realistic. Some men are paid #20 000 as monthly salary. If he doles out #5 000 per week he's a loving husband, isn't he?

To ladies that can please enlighten your fellow sisters here.
Who knows whose family you'll be saving from divorce. Keep it coming....

If he is earning 20k a month, hoiw can he give 5k as month pocket money . That is his whole salary
Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by omoiseselagba: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
poverty is a disease and pray we have an independent woman.independent women don't wait to their men to bring money before the home is sweet.as a man,get money and marry an independent woman.you gonna av a wonder ful home.most of the girls raised these days are liabilities.the only things they bring to the table is their kitten,nothing else.I pity the future generation.just got Married and marriage has taught me a lot of things.men!!! get your priorities right.make money and marry an independent women.bitcches every where!!!
Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by Fxwarrior: 7:29am On Apr 01, 2016
HateU2:
Even if she earns more than you, she's your responsibility now. Ur job is to take care of her and HER.

You are from which state

This is very immature. Like seriously. I don't condone ladies who say my money is my money and your money is our money. I just throw you out.
Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by Fxwarrior: 7:35am On Apr 01, 2016
HateU2:
smiley nope. Keep guessing cheesy

Edo, Lagos or Cross River. Choose 1 now OR....

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church / My Wife Money Mismanagment / Living With MiL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.