Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,879 members, 7,851,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1125 Views)

Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? / Is A Broken Heart Really Broken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Eve2002(f): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2009
Re: by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2009
Eve2002:

I need you pple's advise because my last relationship ended sometime in july 2008 and the guy in question has moved on and mailed me to say that he is happy now and that i should be happy too, but the question is that i love him so much that a day can not pass without me thinking of him, am confused i don't know wat to do
Be real sis. NOBODY under the sun is irreplacebla. U have 2 move on especially 4 the ones who trully love u - Ur immediate family
Re: by SweetT1: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2009
@Eve

I feel your pain but i have to be honest with you. You have to try and quit thinking about the guy, move on with your life because "if you close eyes because of bad people, good people will pass you by". Engage yourself in uplifting things, get connected to your family and friends. Goodluck!
Re: by iice(f): 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2009
What are you confused about?
Re: by C2H5OH(f): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2009
Do the only thing you can do: Move on!
Quit holding on to empty hopes. Dude himself even told you to move on.
Re: by eb77: 8:34am On Mar 29, 2009
hey,am surprise u are still looking back at what i have seen as bye gone.Since last year ?u shud have found another love as girls in naija do.Real love do not exist in naija girls mind its all about the weight of a man`s pocket are u an exception.happy search.Move on that is life for you.
Re: by vanitty: 8:42am On Mar 29, 2009
Why should he mail you saying he was now happy?
I hope he wasn't doing it just to spite you
July 2008 till now is quite a long time to still be heartbroken. Not being harsh but don't you have your own life? do you sit around moping all day? Engage yourself in activities e.t.c
Move on.
Re: by Czarskit(m): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2009
Start tinking 'bout me. It'll help u 4get 'bout him. cool
Re: by Uby40(m): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2009
Wen partners 'break-up',its up 2 both of dem 2 either concentrate on d 'break' (d hurt & pain of livin witout sm1 u'v become so use 2,or focus on d 'up';(d way forward:movin on) u hav 2 believe u r capable of makin it thru life wtout dem.Smtym ago,u wer a toddler,wt all hope on ur parents,soon u wer dropped ovr in school,& @ 1st u cried ur eyes out,bt dat exposure made u independent.Later,u adapted 2 d system,& started makin frnds in an environment u tot wz hell.2day,wen u c kids in dat situation,u tend 2 laf over it,knowin hw awful dey feel,bt dey dont knw wat gains u'v learnt.I advice u mov on thru dis stage of ur lyf.U mi8 feel lik he left u in hell,bt in d future,u realise he did u a lot favor,wen u look back.All tins worketh 4 gud.I wz in ur shoes early last yr,i moved on,& now i'm ten times happier dan my past relationship.I neva knew she wz settin me free 2 rediscover wat it truly meant 2 hav a true frnd who's also ur lover.Move on sista,der r no U-turns in a pathway 2 success.Cheers.
Re: by IFELEKE(m): 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2009
Girly Girl,
I feel your pain but girlfriend,Snap Out Of It!
If he is not with you then He is not for you.
Channel your energy on other soul lifting ventures,set your self free of all inhibitions and very soon,You will get over him.
Who knows,a better person might be around the corner. . .Just Believe and your Belief Will be your Relief!
Re: by tpia: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2009
Re: by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2009
Geez i just can't understand how some peeps fall in love. . .But if the guy's moved on. and told you so. .so what the hell are you wasting your bloody time for
Re: by IFELEKE(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Geez i just can't understand how some peeps fall in love. . .
Me too Thonia,I have never fallen in love but I hope to.So never under estimate the power/hooks of love,People don't choose to be in love,they find themselves in love. . .I guess that's why they call it falling in love coz you don't know when you will fall.
Re: by europegirl(f): 3:04am On Mar 30, 2009
@ poster

I feel your pain , however, for him to send you a letter stating that he is happy sounds kind of mean to me. I understand how hard it can be to get over somebody especially if you loved them very much. But you need to give it a good try to move on. Please don't sit at home and le life pass you by because of this one guy!!!!
You deserve better then to sit their in gloom !!!! Go hang out with some friends, start a hobby anything where you are not alone. But most of all believe in yourself and tell yourself that you are a beautiful person tha deserves to be happy!!
Good things will come to you just believe it!!!
Forget him honey, he is soooooo not worth you crying over him!!!

(1) (Reply)

Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav / Ibibio / Playing Girl, My Friend Told Me About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.