Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Listen To Radio Biafra On Tunein, Download Radiobiafra App - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Listen To Radio Biafra On Tunein, Download Radiobiafra App (3237 Views)

Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. / What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter / Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To Radio Biafra On Tunein, Download Radiobiafra App by ArodewilliamsT: 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Listen To Radio Biafra On Tunein, Download Radiobiafra App by nochildsplay(m): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
Oya yeebhoes. Food don done grin
Re: Listen To Radio Biafra On Tunein, Download Radiobiafra App by yorubatic: 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
nochildsplay:
Oya yeebhoes. Food don done grin
All the good nigerians should support biafrans to achieve their biafra, so we can have peace in Nigeria. I prefer sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic devoid of fake products and ogogoro drinking fishermen. ..let have a progressive Odu'a, not northerner

3 Likes

Re: Listen To Radio Biafra On Tunein, Download Radiobiafra App by nochildsplay(m): 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
yorubatic:

All the good nigerians should support biafrans to achieve their biafra, so we can have peace in Nigeria. I prefer sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic devoid of fake products and ogogoro drinking fishermen. ..let have a progressive Odu'a, not northerner
well I prefer a peaceful Nation of live and let live
Re: Listen To Radio Biafra On Tunein, Download Radiobiafra App by ziky2010(m): 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
What is with this thing called Biafra sef.Metcheeeeew day dreamers
Re: Listen To Radio Biafra On Tunein, Download Radiobiafra App by ArodewilliamsT: 7:52am On Aug 24, 2015
nochildsplay:
well I prefer a peaceful Nation of live and let live

Stop deceing yourself as long that Feudalistic caliphate still exists in Sakwata their can be no 'live and let's live". Feudalism means "die and let me live" that is 'the man in Rivers has to die drinking oil spill, so the fulani oil billionaire can live". Only in Biafra republicanism will you find the true meaning of 'live and let's live" Egbe bere ugo bere.

1 Like

Re: Listen To Radio Biafra On Tunein, Download Radiobiafra App by nochildsplay(m): 9:08am On Aug 24, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Stop deceing yourself as long that Feudalism caliphate still exists in Sakwata their can be no 'live and let's live". Feudalism means "die and let me live" that is 'the man in Rivers has to die drinking oil spill, do the fulani oil billionaire can live" in Biafra republicanism will you find the true meaning of 'live and let's live" Egbe bere ugo bere.
k

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Rebranded Lagos State RRS Pictured Taking Helicopter Lessons / EXCLUSIVE | Trouble In Buhari’s Cabinet As Fayemi Attacks Onyeama In Kigali / EU SIGN Launches In Cross River State, Supports Immunization With N41m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.