Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,610 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. (3754 Views)

Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government / Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain / Pictorial Evidence That Nnamdi Kanu Agitation Is Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 24, 2015
Biafra reminds some people that if not for oil, Benin & Togo will be better than their region

That's why they despise Biafra grin

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by BishopMagic: 6:42am On Aug 24, 2015
Empires have come and gone and the geopolitical map of the world keeps changing.

Even the mighty super power Soviet Union collapsed within living memory (1989).

For any slave in this colonial plantation thinking Nigeria as a nation will remain as it is forever obviously thinks Nigeria was created by God himself on the sabbath day of creation.

You fools better begin to get used to an international border in Ondo.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:43am On Aug 24, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Diya got a rousing applaud in courtroom after he said this.... "my life was on the line, i would rather stay, beg and cry for mercy in order that my wife may not become a widow or my children fatherless, than to flee and be a fugitive in my own country".

Can Ojukwu say the same??
Can Azikiwe say the same??
Can Mbadiwe say the same??
rousing applause by yorubas.... oh well. This is funny

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by Happiness87(f): 6:46am On Aug 24, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Biafra is a "fraud", yet you've just wasted good chunk of your time on that "fraud". Biafra has fraudulently wasted the cummulative hours you've spent calling it a "fraud". hours that have left your life never to come back. I love the kind of "frauds" that keep id.iots like you busy sweating in the pants while thinking of life without oil and Biafrans. A life under a Caliphate is what terrifies you. I love the "Biafran fraud" and i want to donate to that Big Biafran "fraud". cheesy

when Yorubas begin to drink panadol on your case, know that its pinching them wella hahaha.

Attention: FYI, all those claiming to be SS but Against BIAFRA are sponsored, some are Yorubas trying to create factions, Biafrans, don't allow them to brainwash you, know that they greatest secret is the use of media

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by BishopMagic: 6:49am On Aug 24, 2015
Happiness87:

when Yorubas begin to drink panadol on your case, know that its pinching them wella hahaha.

Attention: FYI, all those claiming to be SS but Against BIAFRA are sponsored, some are Yorubas trying to create factions, Biafrans, don't allow them to brainwash you, know that they greatest secret is the use of media

Babe how far nah?

I was the one chatting with you here under PvtParts handle.

Make I pm you a happy new week.
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 24, 2015
Happiness87:

The true SS people know that Yorubas so love them to the point of voting against their Son .

Very soon , SS will show SW how much of that love they hold dear when Tinubu contest for presidency. grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by BishopMagic: 6:56am On Aug 24, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

The true SS people know that Yorubas so love them to the point of voting against their Son .

Very soon , SS will show SW how much of that love they hold dear when Tinubu contest for presidency. grin

Let's forget Jonathan and the election, the grave yard silence the Yoruba delegates to the last confab on resource control shows that these people are hypocrites and do not wish well for the ND.

They will shout resource control but when it comes to oil their silence will be deafning.

No sane ND man will see freedom and choose slavery.

Yorubas are on their own.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:59am On Aug 24, 2015
xtrorse:
At the mere mention of Biaf...Yorubas would shout, cry, weep, wail, yell, curse and make much noise on every available media with thick mucous dripping down their smelly noses as if their whole essence in life is being taken away from them!

Like vermins and vagabonds these disciples of hate and propaganda have been released into every cyberspace with fraudulent monikers claiming to be what they are not, with mischievous sermon of pernicious lies and perfidy, attempting to drag other tribes along with their wicked propaganda and shamelessly ass-licking their Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri slave masters, spreading lies of how peace-loving and accommodative Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri people have been.
Yet Christian minorities in the North and in the Middle-belt continue to be persecuted and relegated to the background.
What do the Yoruba tribe really stand for

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one each of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html
Your Fulani slave master has spoken, Yoruba slaves like your loudmouthed self can only but cheer him. It's your destiny on earth.  grin grin

The same Fulani herdsmen have been hunting Yorubas for sport in Kwara State for decades. And they even consider Yoruba Muslims as inferior beings.  

That was Junaid in 2012.

In that same Ilorin he vowed on here is how OPC responded to him.....

The clash which was said to have started with a fight between a Fulani cattle rearer and a Yoruba man had reportedly claimed over 10 lives. Some witnesses said that after the death of the Yoruba man in the clash, members of the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC), a Yoruba militant group, were mobilised to attack Fulani people in the area the next day.

The OPC members killed many Fulani herdsmen, their wives and children while taking their cattle and other valuables to Ibadan. 

Here is Junaid in 2015.....

Reacting to the statement made by the former Anambra governor, Mohammed had said, “I don’t believe Buhari or Nigeria owes any Igbo anything.

“I don’t care what Ezeife says – if they (Igbo) had seceded, there would have been no Nigeria today.

“As people who acted outside the interest of Nigeria as a country, to expect compensation is a very odd logic.

“If the Igbo don’t like it, they can attempt secession again.

“If they do, they must be prepared to live with the consequences – nobody owes them anything and nobody is out to compensate them for anything.”

You may not have an Ilorin or Offa but we expect you to display bravery and respond convincingly to Junaid like the Yorubas did when they razed down a whole Fulani village killing all the occupants and taking their cattles as prize back home. Something close to that in magnitude will earn our respect after such a washdown of your entire race by a Northerner.

Bloody refugees.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by Happiness87(f): 6:59am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

Babe how far nah?

I was the one chatting with you here under PvtParts handle.

Make I pm you a happy new week.
pm Me if your monthly salary is in 6figures, you know the way
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by BishopMagic: 7:00am On Aug 24, 2015
Happiness87:
pm Me if your monthly salary is in 6figures, you know the way

Even if it is in cfa?
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 24, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Yeah, Okija shrine where they found decomposed humans and skulls and bones used by your leaders for rituals is in Ogun too. The Anambra restauramt where they cook and serve human meat is in Ogun. Kidnappers who sell their victims to ritualists in Aba is also Ogun. Baby factories that sell newborns for get rich quick rituals and to exotic restaurats in Onitsha are also in Ogun.

Shameless refugees.
Okija is a shrine, what do we call that of Ogun?
The one of Anambra restaurant was a lie which the propagandists later apologized even the BBC apologized too.
No kidnappers in Aba stop lying, although you're yo-robber what do we expect other than lies and deceit.
Is Onitsha not in Anambra state?

Moron1c slaves.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 24, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

That was Junaid in 2012.

In that same Ilorin he vowed on here is how OPC responded to him.....

Here is Junaid in 2015.....

You may not have an Ilorin or Offa but we expect you to display bravery and respond convincingly to Junaid like the Yorubas did when they razed down a whole Fulani village killing all the occupants and taking their cattles as prize back home. Something close to that in magnitude will earn our respect after such a washdown of your entire race by a Northerner.

Bloody refugees.

Frustrated disciple of hate and propaganda from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers, here is a response from an Igbo group to the rantings of one of your slave masters, Junaid Mohammed:

In a statement signed by the President of the group, Elliot Uko, the group said Mr. mohammed has recently advanced to insane level with his general insults to an entire race. 

"Mr. junaid mohammed needs to be reminded that rabble rousers like him, have no place anymore in the emerging Nigeria".
"His frustrations are a confirmation that the warmongers in the north, those with the born to rule mentally have become a tiny minority...

"He belongs to the tiny but dying clique in the north who believes they are blue blood royals, while other Nigerians are serfs...

"Their tons of problems are self inflicted. Ndigbo are not responsible for their frustrations. The group declared.

http://www.homelandnewsng.com/other-news/

If you doubt it, then try reclaiming Ilorin city from your Fulani slave master. grin grin grin
But remember how your Field Marshall, MKO Abiola, was whisked away like a common thief by your slave master and he was slaughtered like a salah ram before you bloody cowards. Yorubas were hiding in Soka Evil Forest.
The same slave master have been hunting Yorubas for sport in Kwara State for decades. And they even consider Yoruba Muslims as inferior beings.  

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html
Your Fulani slave master has spoken, Yoruba slaves like your loudmouthed self can only but cheer him. It's your destiny on earth.  grin grin
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by Happiness87(f): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

Even if it is in cfa?

hope you don't mean Zimbabwe dollars
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by BishopMagic: 7:10am On Aug 24, 2015
Happiness87:
hope you don't mean Zimbabwe dollars

If it was zim dollars I will be a quadrillioniare

But babe answer me nah.

You to set.
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:11am On Aug 24, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Okija is a shrine, what do we call that of Ogun?
The one of Anambra restaurant was a lie which the propagandists later apologized even the BBC apologized too.
No kidnappers in Aba stop lying, although you're yo-robber what do we expect other than lies and deceit.
Is Onitsha not in Anambra state?

Moron1c slaves.

grin grin
This buffoon say using thousands of human beings for rituals in a shrine is better than in private hands. Deluded mo.ron!

Do you know why its done privately in Ogun? Because it is forbidden and carries death penalty if authorities find out.

Do you know why its done in a shrine in Iboland? Because the authorities accept it as a way of life and its no problem. If you have a human to kill for get rich quick schemes, bring them to the shrine where our handlers can do it for you for a fee....

There are several restaurants all over Iboland that cook and serve human meat. The BBC reporter did not lie....they just happened to walk in at the wrong time.
Human meat consumption is still a favorite of Ibos.
Aba baby factories, Enugu ritual shrines, Onitsha kidnapper dens....how many we want count

Bloody refugee

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by Happiness87(f): 7:18am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

If it was zim dollars I will be a quadrillioniare

But babe answer me nah.

You to set.
thanks, i don't double date
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:31am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

Let's forget Jonathan and the election, the grave yard silence the Yoruba delegates to the last confab on resource control shows that these people are hypocrites and do not wish well for the ND.

They will shout resource control but when it comes to oil their silence will be deafning.

No sane ND man will see freedom and choose slavery.

Yorubas are on their own.

Im here to debunk your lies.

Go into the history of revenue allocation committees and their results. You want to shame Yoruba in front of Niger Deltans but yourvattempt failed....let me remind you that Northerners are grateful to Pius Okigbo. Yes, the late Pius Okigbo!

In fact, the same Junaid.Muhammad who has come.out.and said Nigeria owes you nothing....in 2012 in an interview was full of.praises and accolades for Okigbo.

If Ekwueme praised Okigbo it is sincere and should be received with delight and cheers.

If Obasanjo praised Okigbo....ahhnn...he is probably just acting out of courtesy and doesnt mean it.

If Junaid Muhammad praised Okigbo....lol!! Especially when the praise is centered on revenue allocation and Okigbo's contribution and fight to make sure the North is treated with equity.

Let me remind you that while Junaid praised Okigbo, an Iboman, for giving them windfall in the North....he lambasted Obasanjo, a Yorubaman, for reversing it and in favour of Niger Delta.

It is not news that Ibos dont think before they open their loud noisy mouth to make noise. Next time do your home work before you position Yoruba negatively infront of your masters in the East..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 24, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Go into the history of revenue allocation committees and their results. You want to shame Yoruba in front of Niger Deltans but yourvattempt failed....let me remind you that Northerners are grateful to Pius Okigbo. Yes, the late Pius Okigbo!

In fact, the same Junaid.Muhammad who has come.out.and said Nigeria owes you nothing....in 2012 in an interview was full of.praises and accolades for Okigbo.

If Ekwueme praised Okigbo it is sincere and should be received with delight and cheers.

If Obasanjo praised Okigbo....ahhnn...he is probably just acting out of courtesy and doesnt mean it.

If Junaid Muhammad praised Okigbo....lol!! Especially when the praise is centered on revenue allocation and Okigbo's contribution and fight to make sure the North is treated with equity.

Let me remind you that while Junaid praised Okigbo, an Iboman, for giving them windfall in the North....he lambasted Obasanjo, a Yorubaman, for reversing it and in favour of Niger Delta.

It is not news that Ibos dont think before they open their loud noisy mouth to make noise. Next time do your home work before you position Yoruba negatively infront of your masters in the East..

Misery of a Melancholic Masturbating Masturbator - a frustrated descendant of a fallen demon, whining, weeping and wailing profusely on every available media on account of the unavoidable, impending doom!

Frustrated disciple of hate and propaganda is time you stopped yarning ópátá!

YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA - By Sanusi Lamido 
In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.
   * The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics;
    * Igbo marginalisation and the responsible limits of retribution; and
    * The Yoruba Factor and "Area-boy" Politics.
My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was " Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998)...
Being Excerpts from A Paper Presented At The “National Conference On The 1999 Constitution” Jointly Organised By The Network For Justice And The Vision Trust Foundation, At The Arewa House, Kaduna From 11th –12th September, 1999.
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:39am On Aug 24, 2015
xtrorse:

Frustrated disciple of hate and propaganda from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers, here is a response from an Igbo group to the rantings of one of your slave masters, Junaid Mohammed:

In a statement signed by the President of the group, Elliot Uko, the group said Mr. mohammed has recently advanced to insane level with his general insults to an entire race. 

"Mr. junaid mohammed needs to be reminded that rabble rousers like him, have no place anymore in the emerging Nigeria".
"His frustrations are a confirmation that the warmongers in the north, those with the born to rule mentally have become a tiny minority...

"He belongs to the tiny but dying clique in the north who believes they are blue blood royals, while other Nigerians are serfs...

"Their tons of problems are self inflicted. Ndigbo are not responsible for their frustrations. The group declared.

http://www.homelandnewsng.com/other-news/

If you doubt it, then try reclaiming Ilorin city from your Fulani slave master. grin grin grin
But remember how your Field Marshall, MKO Abiola, was whisked away like a common thief by your slave master and he was slaughtered like a salah ram before you bloody cowards. Yorubas were hiding in Soka Evil Forest.
The same slave master have been hunting Yorubas for sport in Kwara State for decades. And they even consider Yoruba Muslims as inferior beings.  

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one each of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.

I said a response to prove to Junaid that his assertions are wrong.

Like Yorubas entered Ilorin and slaughtered a whole village of Fulani to prove to Junaid who owns Ilorin. Ibos should prove to Junaid that Nigeria owes you something.

Bloody refugee., we are not looking for words spoken with fear and tongue in cheek manner. Give us action....earn respect!!

Cowards!!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 24, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

I said a response to prove to Junaid that his assertions are wrong.

Like Yorubas entered Ilorin and slaughtered a whole village of Fulani to prove to Junaid who owns Ilorin. Ibos should prove to Junaid that Nigeria owes you something.

Bloody refugee., we are not looking for words spoken with fear and tongue in cheek manner. Give us action....earn respect!!

Cowards!!

Loud mouthed tribalist, go to Kaduna and Kano and ask your slave masters why they no longer attack the Sabongari areas of their cities. The last time they did that they were mowed down like weeds. If you doubt it, send your Yoruba men to join them for another show.

Hypocritical cowards!

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by zendy: 7:44am On Aug 24, 2015
jarkbauer:
Biafria is a fraud and figment of imagination of some people online. Biafra can not happen. Most igbos go about there daily business in Lagos Abuja Ibadan Kano Kaduna etc. Meanwhile some jobless Kanu followers here on Nairaland are shouting biafra. Biafra ko Biafria ni.i want to happen sha. I cant wait for Yolobas to take over festac town and chase away those Ogochuckwus. Once una achieve una Biafra. ama le yin ese yin oni bale

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2015
xtrorse:

Loud mouthed tribalist, go to Kaduna and Kano and ask your slave masters why they no longer attack the Sabongari areas of their cities. The last time they did that they were mowed down like weeds. If you doubt it, send your Yoruba men to join them for another show.

Hypocritical cowards!

Lol... grin
The Sabon Gari issue is a fantasy only in Ibos mind. You wish for something but your mind suffers a disorder that makes it impossible to separate fantasy and reality. ..and so you come to conclusuon that what you saw in your dream is already happening on the ground. A delusional mind! This new fantasy that Sabon Gari is a no-go area for Hausa will be added to the following list of Ibo fantasies.

Ibos are 60% population of of Lagos
Ibos control 70% economy of Lagos
Ibos control Ladipo Market and will not accept Babaloja
If Ladipo is shut down Ibos will take their business elsewhere.
Ibos population advantage will give victory to Agbaje
Ibos are entrepreneurs
Ibos are the smartest Africans
Aba is the largest market in Africa
Ibos are the most educated Nigerians
Ibos are the richest Africans

Bloody refugees!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by EasternLion: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2015
They say Biafra is a joke, yet in two weeks, IPOB have preached Biafra in Ikot Ekpene, Uyo and Asaba.

Even the one that happened yesterday, Police were doing escort for IPOB as they were preaching Biafra in Asaba. Go and ask.

Pastors and preachers are preaching and Praying for Biafra restoration with a zealousness in Biafraland.

E go do una for eyes. No long thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by EasternLion: 8:05am On Aug 24, 2015
Even your post reeks of hypocrisy, you want Biafra to happen, but the person championing it, you call him a fraud and jobless man.

Yoruba game is up for una.

Zoo must fall.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Lol... grin
The Sabon Gari issue is a fantasy only in Ibos mind. You wish for something but your mind suffers a disorder that makes it impossible to separate fantasy and reality. ..and so you come to conclusuon that what you saw in your dream is already happening on the ground. A delusional mind! This new fantasy that Sabon Gari is a no-go area for Hausa will be added to the following list of Ibo fantasies.

Ibos are 60% population of of Lagos
Ibos control 70% economy of Lagos
Ibos control Ladipo Market and will not accept Babaloja
If Ladipo is shut down Ibos will take their business elsewhere.
Ibos population advantage will give victory to Agbaje
Ibos are entrepreneurs
Ibos are the smartest Africans
Aba is the largest market in Africa
Ibos are the most educated Nigerians
Ibos are the richest Africans

Bloody refugees!

Frustrated disciple of hate and propaganda from a tribe of treasury looters, here is the opinion of a Yoruba man, Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe, on the industrious Igbo people:

Sincere9gerian:
** Igbos In Lagos State: My Experience, By Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe

Lagos State belongs as much to the ethnic Igbo as to the Yoruba, Ijaw, Hausa, Fulani, Efik, Idoma, Urhobo, Itshekiri, Edo, and so on who live in it, pay tax, identify with it, and settle in it. That compact was made the moment Nigeria became a single nation, and a successor power to the old principalities who were subdued and who ceded their sovereignty for the new commonwealth of Nigeria .
It was pragmatic. The Igbo had the skill and the industry, and Lagos was the seat of the Federal Government of Nigeria and its major port.

The Igbo have lived in Lagos since the 15th century when the Aro and other Igbo first settledin good number in a place we nowcall “Oyingbo” in the era of Benin and the Portuguese trade.

The arrival of Dr. Namdi Azikiwe to Lagos in 1937 from Accra after his studies in the United States, stimulated the political and cultural environment of Lagos as no other has before or after him. Zik literally resurrected the wizard of Kirsten hall from political death. Zik represented Lagos in the western house. The NCNC was the power in Lagos , and not the Action Group. The Igbo were prominent in the governance of Lagos in the Lagos City Hall.

The institutional development of Lagos – the railways, the ports andship yards; the education and research facilities; the Banking and Commodities Exchange, the development of towns like Yaba, Surulere, Ebutta-Metta, Festac Town, Victoria Island, and now increasing the Ajah-Lekki axis, and of course, the ghettoes along the Orile-Badagry axis, have profound Igbo imprimatur.

The circulation of the image of Lagos is to date best reflected in the cosmopolitan Igbo imagination of one of the greatest African writers of the 20th century, Cyprian Ekwensi, a thorough Lagosian if there was any. Igbo have built industries in Lagos and have been drivers of commerce and exchange.

Interestingly, I was born at plot number 8, Okoya Street , Idumagbo- Lagos, while the Ojukwu families were residing at number one to three on the same street. I grew up to know the father of Odumegwu Ojukwu. Chimbizie and Azuka grew up withus on the same street. Even the Chibeze small parking space at the end of Okoya Street is called Ojukwu. I later attended St. Patrick Primary School , Idumagbo, where I had very amiable classmates of Igbo origin in the persons of Azubike Ezenwa and Damian, Ihekuna, both now professors and doctors of today. They were brilliant, resourceful and friendly.

When we were playing bamboo and Tene Felele at Orikoriko at Onola playing ground, the Igbo participated actively. In the area of sports, school football and athletes, Igbo were dominant at Kings College, St. Gregory school, St. Finbars, Akoka, Igbobi College and Ahmadiyya College, Agege. Such boys, Njokwu, George Amu, Stephen Keshi, Henry Nwosu, Patrick Noquapor, Peter Anieke and Sammy Opone were dominant on the field of football, while Asiodu, Empire Kanu were prominent on the field of athletics.

Anytime we went to watch football match at Onikan stadium, my darling team, Stationery Stores and our adversary team I hated most was the E. C. N, where the centre forward, Paul Hamilton, the National Team, Fabian the captain who bit the dust. Our greatest captain was Duru, Oduah Onyenrekwa, Onyeador Onyeali and Opel, the greatest outside right Nigeria ever had, Cyril Azuluka.

So, during my early life at primary school, the Igbo were always there and delightful to watch, both in athletes and on the football field.

When I listened to radio at that time, both the commentary and drama series, the Igbo were there for you. The likes of Chris Ndaguba, Ernest Okwonkwo, Ralph Okpara ‘Alawo Sekiseki the traveler’. The episode will end with – The script was written by Ralph Okpara and edited by Yemi Lijadu.

Anytime I visited where I was born today in Idumagbo at Lagos Island, the entire place is covered by Igbo traders in their thousands. They were never troublesome but decent and accommodating. They have virtually taken over all properties of the indigenes. They succeeded in developing all our properties, married to most of our children even from the royal families. There is no single house you will visit without an Igbo man selling wares there.

So, who is saying something else? Only the strangers in our midst will not notice participation of economic development in our state by the Igbos. Most houses and shops in Lagos Island have been purchased, developed and occupied by the Igbos. The value of their investments in Lagos Island alone is in trillions of naira.

Instead of deporting the Igbos, whose contributions to the development of Lagos state are immensurable, you must keep on praising and encouraging them to keep on developing Lagos State.

•Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe is a former Nigerian minister for Works and Housing.

http://premiumtimesng.com/opinion/143249-igbos-in-lagos-state-my-experience-by-senator-adeseye-ogunlewe.html
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:26am On Aug 24, 2015
EasternLion:
Even your post reeks of hypocrisy, you want Biafra to happen, but the person championing it, you call him a fraud and jobless man.

Yoruba game is up for una.

Zoo must fall.

Yoruba is your last worry when it comes to having a nation of Ibos for Ibos.

Have you formulated and negotiated an equal rights commitment with fellow Ibos who still carry the Osu stigma? What will happen to their birthrights under Biafra?

You are not a neighbour with any part of Yorubaland, but you have non-Ibo neighbours who are uninterested in your struggle. Have you signed a peace treaty with promise not to violate their territory like you did in 60s?

You have more money and property sunk into non-Ibo lands than you do in Iboland. Some of them are immovable. What compensation do you plan for the owners in exchange for their patriotism and loyalty to Biafra?

These and many more ought to be your headache....not Yoruba, but knowing Ibo for who you are, you suffer a dyslexia when it comes to organization and prioritizing. You will start out trying to capture and own Lagos before you had even settled on how to get food supply in case Yorubas in Ogun and Ondo barricade you into a pocket and force you into a death trap.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 24, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Yoruba is your last worry when it comes to having a nation of Ibos for Ibos.

Have you formulated and negotiated an equal rights commitment with fellow Ibos who still carry the Osu stigma? What will happen to their birthrights under Biafra?

You are not a neighbour with any part of Yorubaland, but you have non-Ibo neighbours who are uninterested in your struggle. Have you signed a peace treaty with promise not to violate their territory like you did in 60s?

You have more money and property sunk into non-Ibo lands than you do in Iboland. Some of them are immovable. What compensation do you plan for the owners in exchange for their patriotism and loyalty to Biafra?

These and many more ought to be your headache....not Yoruba, but knowing Ibo for who you are, you suffer a dyslexia when it comes to organization and prioritizing. You will start out trying to capture and own Lagos before you had even settled on how to get food supply in case Yorubas in Ogun and Ondo barricade you into a pocket and force you into a death trap.

Disciple of hate and propaganda, I was almost nearly considering that your Intelligent Quotient is worth engaging. But alas, you came falling like a pack of cards.
How could you be asking silly questions bothering on irrelevances about another people?

FYI, if need be, Igbos are ready to lose any property or wealth for self-determination! But you know it's a near impossibility.

It is time you ceased advertising your folly and denigrating your 'sophisticated' Yoruba tribe in a public domain.

Stop taking overdose panadol for another's simple headache!

They said to Jesus...Master we are crying for you.
Then Jesus said to them, "don't cry for me rather, cry for yourselves and your children."

Loudmouthed, noisy coward tell your Yoruba bigots to grow some balls and stop using some other regions to shield your cowardly mien. It is so disgusting and pathetic already!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by ejirede: 8:39am On Aug 24, 2015
If you mention Biafra in ladipo or Alaba,yeebos will lynch you.is just like from grace (lagos) to grass(south east)

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:43am On Aug 24, 2015
xtrorse:

Frustrated disciple of hate and propaganda from a tribe of treasury looters, here is the opinion of a Yoruba man, Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe, on the industrious Igbo people:

Ohh, you forgot something.....

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/142658-a-word-for-those-calling-me-an-igbo-hater-by-femi-fani-kayode.html

http://www.famousnaijaz.com/index.php/articles/2872-igbos-are-a-wicked-people-and-must-change-their-ways-by-ozodi-thomas-osuji
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by BishopMagic: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Fool your rants should be directed to the ibos.
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by backtosender: 8:50am On Aug 24, 2015
ejirede:
If you mention Biafra in ladipo or Alaba,yeebos will lynch you.is just like from grace (lagos) to grass(south east)
Biafra is a word use by parasites yoroobass fear of hunger lead to acute panicking this type of disease can be mainly found among hausa fulani and their slaves yororbass ...oladikpo, alaba talks about biafra on a daily basis......... more than nnamdi kalu the director Biafra is a legal country anywhere we the easterners are we embrace Biafra the beautiful country beautiful people

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:54am On Aug 24, 2015
ejirede:

grin grin grin
Particularly the ones who suffered discrimination because of their bloodline. They could not own land in East ...their own fatherland because they are Osu. They found liberation in Yorubaland and are doing good and accomplishing things which in Iboland were denied them. ......and you want these people to forsake freedom in Yorubaland and return to slavery in Alaibo?

Lol.....Biafra is dead on arrival!! It only exists abroad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Election Results Gubernatorial Election 2015 / Dasukigate: How Buhari Collected $300,000 Compensation From Dasuki / NDA Attacks More Oil And Gas Facilities In The Creeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.