Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. (3720 Views)

Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government / Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain / Pictorial Evidence That Nnamdi Kanu Agitation Is Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:55am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

Fool your rants should be directed to the ibos.

Guilty conscience grips you....you will choke in it. Ode!
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by BishopMagic: 8:58am On Aug 24, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Guilty conscience grips you....you will choke in it. Ode!

Well you can only rant on line.

Just take this notice from an Urhobo man that the ND is not in any way aligned to your useless parasitic nation.

You can lead the OPC osogbo brigade to liberate Warri from Biafra and see yourself swimming in the Atlantic

Lazy dirty jealous ugly traitors

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

grin grin
This buffoon say using thousands of human beings for rituals in a shrine is better than in private hands. Deluded mo.ron!

Do you know why its done privately in Ogun? Because it is forbidden and carries death penalty if authorities find out.

Do you know why its done in a shrine in Iboland? Because the authorities accept it as a way of life and its no problem. If you have a human to kill for get rich quick schemes, bring them to the shrine where our handlers can do it for you for a fee....

There are several restaurants all over Iboland that cook and serve human meat. The BBC reporter did not lie....they just happened to walk in at the wrong time.
Human meat consumption is still a favorite of Ibos.
Aba baby factories, Enugu ritual shrines, Onitsha kidnapper dens....how many we want count

Bloody refugee

look at this imbecilic maggot!! If you want to engage me on any argument, do that with facts and figures at least that will prove to me that you're not below an imbecilic maggot because I see you as something that is below a maggot.
ooni of ife was buried with an abobaku and five human heads, what do you have to say about that?
Is Ogun not the Haven of ritualists and human parts dealers in the whole universe?
If the BBC reporters did not lie, why did they apologized?

Imbecil.ic maggot!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Ohh, you forgot something.....

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/142658-a-word-for-those-calling-me-an-igbo-hater-by-femi-fani-kayode.html

http://www.famousnaijaz.com/index.php/articles/2872-igbos-are-a-wicked-people-and-must-change-their-ways-by-ozodi-thomas-osuji

See the exact picture of a typical Yoruba person as pictured by one of your own. Enjoy and relish it...

honourhim:
Here a yoruba woman gives account of the deceit, lies, wickedness and laziness of yoruba men.

Don't marry a Yoruba man
says abiodun kuforiji-nkwocha

I am going to offend people with this one I just know it! Saying the truth is never easy so here goes... (if you do not have a sense of humour please stop here.)

"If you have not married an Igbo man, then you are not yet married" :

There I have said it. I feel so much better now.

So, my Yoruba brothers have been getting a bad rap on social media. I usually do not get into discussions like that because I am too busy thanking God I did not marry a Yoruba man.

I am a Yoruba girl from Ogun State and my father was the exception from the norm. My brothers... I will just say that you can fall for them at your own peril.

I am proud of the tribe I belong to. I love how cerebral we are, I love how progressive and fun loving it is to be Yoruba. So saying anything negative should not be seen as coming from a bad place, it is just so that these our lover boys will change a lirrle bit.

Yoruba boys bad gan!!!

Has a Yoruba boy used sweet mouth to scatter your destiny before? For some lucky girls it may have been temporary confusion but when your mother's prayers got you out of there, you vowed never to go back and to preach the gospel against the mgbati bobos. So many women are not so lucky, they are in the trap and there is no turning back.

When a Yoruba boy means to get you, I am not sure even MFM can help you. The guy will waltz into the hearts of your friends, prostrate for your dad and mummy and play hide and seek with your nephews and nieces. He will pull random things out of his hat like;

"Blessing, take this number, she is an event planner. Fix time to go and discuss with her."

You will find out (when it is too late) that he has two children with Rasheedat, gave Bose belle and has done 'introduction' with Suliyat.

Lest you think that I am speaking generally without basis, I just want to cull from different experiences of the people around me. Iyabo my friend is always regaling me with the tales of her husband. First, he has children from another woman. Why oh why can't they just find one woman to hatch all the eggs in the nest with? They are cheerful givers of children and children alone. She is always complaining about money for 'soup'. Apparently while they love to give children, the do not like to give cash or gifts. I am not using this woman's experience alone o! I have some other friends and it is the same thing they say. The men shirk their financial responsibilities. To put it like our office driver said

"They go born pikin for different houses but nobody go see their shishi..."

They are not just generous children givers, they can melt Olumo Rock with their raps. I just recalled a particular incident. I can still see the dark good looking guy that had backed me into a corner after a church service. "O'loun you are fine Sister Biodun.. Ah! "The "AH" he said startled me, it was as though something was surprising him. I even turned around and asked him "What?" He said that it was my beauty that had gripped him. When I went home, I had to stare at a mirror several times to see what was so striking about my face that had made him shout. His eyes had shone with sincerity. I was dating someone but I will not lie, he had entered my mind... just small. I discovered not long after that that he was engaged. Shior! I was snapped back to reality.

My neighbor always says.

"If you allow a Yoruba man open shop for you, when una quarrel, he go lock the shop."

So they are petty and vindictive.
When they give you something, they still own it. If a Yoruba man gives you something, do not pat yourself on the back for being 'sharp' or think that it was a special thing or a special way he feels about you that made him do it. There is a reason why 4 out 5 accountants are Yoruba... I may not have done any research but I am pretty confident. The dude did his math (which I assure you he did not fail in school) and weighed the pros and cons and decided it would benefit him to part away with the thing in question. This is very different from the Igbo man that will do things to show people that he is 'capable'. A Yoruba man will come to you as broke as humanly possible but yet you will find yourself cooking for him, forgiving him for his obvious lies and wondering for the umpteenth time how he managed to make you 'off' you panties despite your resolve not to.

The older they get, the badder they become
. Everyone knows of the Yoruba uncle that even at 60 is still squinting and pinning his eyes on Gbemisola's bum bum. Just two seconds of conversation and she will be giggling and blinking at Uncle while he says, "Gbemi, Gbemi. AH!!!! Your husband will enjoy o."

How did I escape? Maybe it was my destiny or maybe I had a thing against my people for looking down on me because of my northern upbringing and northern blood (from my mother's side). Or maybe it was because nothing can withstand the 'Igbo Kwenu' charm. Truly, by the time Mr Nkwocha was through toasting me like bread, I left my job, abandoned my vow never to live in Lagos to peel cocoyam for Oha soup in one kitchen in Ogudu. I can confidently say that so far he has lived up to his promises.

Ehen, this is not an insult to my brothers, this is a call to change. But come to think about it, why should they change? The girls will complain and still follow them. Sigh...

Consider Igbo boys, they know what is up (will do a part 2 focusing on Igbo boys!).

NB: I have just one brother in law left... hurry now while stock lasts.

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/90575-dont-marry-yoruba-man-says-abiodun-kuforiji-nkwocha.html

http://www.sabinews.com/all-news/sis...oriji-nkwocha/
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:06am On Aug 24, 2015
FreeGlobe:

rousing applause by yorubas.... oh well. This is funny

The court was in Abuja. Last i heard Ibos are 75% of Abuja.

...still, .....can Ojukwu say what Diya said and get apllause from Ibos

dressed as a transgender Ojukwu has abandoned Biafra and fled to Ivory Coast to avoid capture.

loud applause by Ibos in the audience.....

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 24, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

The court was in Abuja. Last i heard Ibos are 75% of Abuja.

...still, .....can Ojukwu say what Diya said and get apllause from Ibos

dressed as a transgender Ojukwu has abandoned Biafra and fled to Ivory Coast to avoid capture.

loud applause by Ibos in the audience.....

The same Yoruba General, Oladipo Diya, who wept like a kid before a junior Ab.oki officer because he was afraid of his life, after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup.

Please, tell some other story!
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2015
xtrorse:

See the exact picture of a typical Yoruba person as pictured by one of your own. Enjoy and relish it...

Because of my familiarity with Ibo penchance for producing fake products and adulterating substances I have a process for dialoguing with an Ibo person. One of the steps is to fact check what Ibo writes and says. Ibos have no shame and can care less that the information they present is in public domain and accessible to all....you will attempt nonetheless to approach it criminally by distorting and falsifying the information.

So i fact checked your story on dating...as ive done everything else you posted and used facts to whip your falsehood.

Here it is, the title says it all ....

[size=20pt]Why You Should Consider Dating A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes[/size]

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/08/consider-dating-yoruba-guy-ahead-tribes/
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Because of my familiarity with Ibo penchance for producing fake products and adulterating substances I have a process for dialoguing with an Ibo person. One of the steps is to fact check what Ibo writes and says. Ibos have no shame and can care less that the information they present is in public domain and accessible to all....you will attempt nonetheless to approach it criminally by distorting and falsifying the information.

So i fact checked your story on dating...as ive done everything else you posted and used facts to whip your falsehood.

Here it is, the title says it all ....

[size=20pt]Why You Should Consider Dating A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes[/size]

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/08/consider-dating-yoruba-guy-ahead-tribes/

YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA - By Sanusi Lamido 
In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.
   * The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics;
    * Igbo marginalisation and the responsible limits of retribution; and
    * The Yoruba Factor and "Area-boy" Politics.
My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was " Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998)...
Being Excerpts from A Paper Presented At The “National Conference On The 1999 Constitution” Jointly Organised By The Network For Justice And The Vision Trust Foundation, At The Arewa House, Kaduna From 11th –12th September, 1999.
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:32am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

Well you can only rant on line.

Just take this notice from an Urhobo man that the ND is not in any way aligned to your useless parasitic nation.

You can lead the OPC osogbo brigade to liberate Warri from Biafra and see yourself swimming in the Atlantic

Lazy dirty jealous ugly traitors

Even in Niger Delta and among the ethnics, Urhobo comes maybe sixth or seventh in rank.....

I didnt know you were Urhobo...if i did i would never have responded to you. What are you doing here?? You should be in a forum with the small tiny ethnics confined to a small one or two LGAs of their state. C'mon...sorry, i thought you were one of the large ethnic groups.
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2015
xtrorse:

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.
My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was " Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998)...
Being Excerpts from A Paper Presented At The “National Conference On The 1999 Constitution” Jointly Organised By The Network For Justice And The Vision Trust Foundation, At The Arewa House, Kaduna From 11th –12th September, 1999.
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

God has placed us to be your headache in this country. Sanusi said it best....and by God's Grace till the end of Nigeria Yoruba shall not cease to be the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by BishopMagic: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Even in Niger Delta and among the ethnics, Urhobo comes maybe sixth or seventh in rank.....

I didnt know you were Urhobo...if i did i would never have responded to you. What are you doing here?? You should be in a forum with the small tiny ethnics confined to a small one or two LGAs of their state. C'mon...sorry, i thought you were one of the large ethnic groups.

Rank?

Yoruba fool
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2015
xtrorse:

The same Yoruba General, Oladipo Diya, who wept like a kid before a junior Ab.oki officer because he was afraid of his life, after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup.

Please, tell some other story!

Yes the same General Diya who sacrificed his pride to get on his knees so those he left at home will not become fatherless.

Where is Abacha today?? Diya is alive and withbhis children . Where are Abacha's children?

Thats how to be hero!! Use sense and wisdom to outwit and outlive your enemy. Ibo prefer the suicidal approach, but when death faces him he cowardly rescind and flee.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by yorubatic: 9:48am On Aug 24, 2015
Whatever you people can do to get your biafra. ..I am in support, unlike my coward folks who think they can't do without ibos. My people should start fighting for actualization of odua republic. ..we all have to learn to stand on our own... the Hausa / Fulani has to be on their own too.

I hate nigeria the way it is....we are not thesame people. ..the cowards should learn to be brave like ibos...I admire ibos even though their over chest beating irritates me...

Ibos should learn how to fight media war, not chest beating and making know all your little secret.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 24, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Send your worries and lamentations to the Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and his Fulani herdsmen who have been hunting Yorubas for sport in Kwara State for decades.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2015
yorubatic:
Whatever you people can do to get your biafra. ..I am in support, unlike my coward folks who think they can't do without ibos. My people should start fighting for actualization of odua republic. ..we all have to learn to stand on our own... the Hausa / Fulani has to be on their own too.

I hate nigeria the way it is....we are not thesame people. ..the cowards should learn to be brave like ibos...I admire ibos even though their over chest beating irritates me...

Ibos should learn how to fight media war, not chest beating and making know all your little secret.

Send your chest beating message to your noisy, loud-mouthed Yoruba folks who have made careers out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Yes the same General Diya who sacrificed his pride to get on his knees so those he left at home will not become fatherless.

Where is Abacha today?? Diya is alive and withbhis children . Where are Abacha's children?

Thats how to be hero!! Use sense and wisdom to outwit and outlive your enemy. Ibo prefer the suicidal approach, but when death faces him he cowardly rescind and flee.

Did you forget to mention Yoruba Field Marshall, MKO Abiola, whom Yoruba cowards lured to declare himself President of Nigeria, only for him to be whisked away like a common thief by your slave master and he was slaughtered like a salah ram. Inspite of all your initial gra-gra in 1993 you Yorubas were nowhere to be found protecting your Balogun a.k.a AareOnaKakanfo.
Think about that..

Odumegwu Ojukwu lived fighting for the liberation of his people unlike Awolowo who opted to become "boy-boy" to Gowon, who was young enough to be his son, and in the process, Awolowo sold the Yoruba nation to the Northern oligarchy. Ojukwu remains a hero to this day!

A coward is not the man who stands up for his people and took precautions to preserve his life like Washington, Gaulle and Ojukwu but the Yoruba General, Oladipo Diya, who wept like a kid before a junior officer because he was afraid of his life....after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup... Diya cannot be said to be a hero. It is even an absurdity to ascribe such a lofty title to a Yoruba coward.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by BishopMagic: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2015
xtrorse:

Did you forget to mention Yoruba Field Marshall, MKO Abiola, whom Yoruba cowards lured to declare himself President of Nigeria, only for him to be whisked away like a common thief by your slave master and he was slaughtered like a salah ram. Inspite of all your initial gra-gra in 1993 you Yorubas were nowhere to be found protecting your Balogun a.k.a AareOnaKakanfo.
Think about that..

Odumegwu Ojukwu lived fighting for the liberation of his people unlike Awolowo who opted to become "boy-boy" to Gowon, who was young enough to be his son, and in the process, Awolowo sold the Yoruba nation to the Northern oligarchy. Ojukwu remains a hero to this day!

A coward is not the man who stands up for his people and took precautions to preserve his life like Washington, Gaulle and Ojukwu but the Yoruba General, Oladipo Diya, who wept like a kid before a junior officer because he was afraid of his life....after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup... Diya cannot be said to be a hero. It is even an absurdity to ascribe such a lofty title to a Yoruba coward.

Post deserves a drum roll.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by yorubatic: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Diya got a rousing applaud in courtroom after he said this.... "my life was on the line, i would rather stay, beg and cry for mercy in order that my wife may not become a widow or my children fatherless, than to flee and be a fugitive in my own country".

Can Ojukwu say the same??
Can Azikiwe say the same??
Can Mbadiwe say the same??
My brother it is people like you that make us seem as the coward capital of Nigeria. ..we should stop this cowardice attitude

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by iamrealdeji(m): 11:08am On Aug 24, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Yeah, Okija shrine where they found decomposed humans and skulls and bones used by your leaders for rituals is in Ogun too. The Anambra restauramt where they cook and serve human meat is in Ogun. Kidnappers who sell their victims to ritualists in Aba is also Ogun. Baby factories that sell newborns for get rich quick rituals and to exotic restaurats in Onitsha are also in Ogun.

Shameless refugees.
How is your cultist Okija shrine ex-governor who laid down naked before his gods and dead bodies and still claiming pastor and Dr in real life? I heard it's a custom in Igboland to belong to a cult or do money rituals or rituals for power,i heard it's your culture and you don't consider anyman that's not involved in such a real man
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by ejirede: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2015
backtosender:
Biafra is a word use by parasites yoroobass fear of hunger lead to acute panicking this type of disease can be mainly found among hausa fulani and their slaves yororbass ...oladikpo, alaba talks about biafra on a daily basis......... more than nnamdi kalu the director Biafra is a legal country anywhere we the easterners are we embrace Biafra the beautiful country beautiful people
but we havent see you people hoisting ur Biafra flag on any of these places.let us see if you mean business,all you need to do is stop paying taxes and also agitate for ur seccession by hoisting your flags in nooks and crannies of those places
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
ejirede:
but we havent see you people hoisting ur Biafra flag on any of these places.let us see if you mean business,all you need to do is stop paying taxes and also agitate for ur seccession by hoisting your flags in nooks and crannies of those places

If you are sensible enough you should demonstrate how bitter you are to the agitation by ceasing your drilling and milking of our oil wells and handover all oil wells you have criminally acquired over the years of impunity, then proceed to relieve all Igbo office holders of their jobs. It is time you go generate your own revenues from your numerous evil forests and crops!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by ArodewilliamsT: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
xtrorse:

Loud mouthed tribalist, go to Kaduna and Kano and ask your slave masters why they no longer attack the Sabongari areas of their cities. The last time they did that they were mowed down like weeds. If you doubt it, send your Yoruba men to join them for another show.

Hypocritical cowards!

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one each of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html
Your Fulani slave master has spoken, Yoruba slaves like your loudmouthed self can only but cheer him. It's your destiny on earth.  grin grin

Even yoruba muslims like Opcnairaland run to Sabon gari for safety under Igbos whenever hausas flog them out their mosques in kano.
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by Spybradd: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
jarkbauer:
Biafria is a fraud and figment of imagination of some people online. Biafra can not happen. Most igbos go about there daily business in Lagos Abuja Ibadan Kano Kaduna etc. Meanwhile some jobless Kanu followers here on Nairaland are shouting biafra. Biafra ko Biafria ni.i want to happen sha. I cant wait for Yolobas to take over festac town and chase away those Of chickens. Once una achieve una Biafra. ama le yin ese yin oni bale

THOU HATH SPOKEN WELL...BUT THE KOKO OF THE MATTER IS SIMPLE:THOU ART A GIANT CHIMPANZEE

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by Spybradd: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
ejirede:

THOU MALU

grin
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by PentiumPro(f): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Lol... grin
The Sabon Gari issue is a fantasy only in Ibos mind. You wish for something but your mind suffers a disorder that makes it impossible to separate fantasy and reality. ..and so you come to conclusuon that what you saw in your dream is already happening on the ground. A delusional mind! This new fantasy that Sabon Gari is a no-go area for Hausa will be added to the following list of Ibo fantasies.

Ibos are 60% population of of Lagos
Ibos control 70% economy of Lagos
Ibos control Ladipo Market and will not accept Babaloja
If Ladipo is shut down Ibos will take their business elsewhere.
Ibos population advantage will give victory to Agbaje
Ibos are entrepreneurs
Ibos are the smartest Africans
Aba is the largest market in Africa
Ibos are the most educated Nigerians
Ibos are the richest Africans

Bloody refugees!

Waoooooooooo!!! how about that for bloody empty chest beaters. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by Duru1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
jarkbauer:
Biafria is a fraud and figment of imagination of some people online. Biafra can not happen. Most igbos go about there daily business in Lagos Abuja Ibadan Kano Kaduna etc. Meanwhile some jobless Kanu followers here on Nairaland are shouting biafra. Biafra ko Biafria ni.i want to happen sha. I cant wait for Yolobas to take over festac town and chase away those Ogochuckwus. Once una achieve una Biafra. ama le yin ese yin oni bale

The above is the byproduct of lazy mind housed by a dumbass fool. How properties belonging to Yari.ba in Kumasi, Ghana have the Ashanti people taken over? Most Nigerians such as the poster are dumbass rapscallions.
Re: Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. by ejirede: 6:14am On Aug 25, 2015
xtrorse:

If you are sensible enough ans to demonstrate how bitter you are to the agitation you should start by ceasing your drilling and milking of our oil wells and handover all oil wells you have criminally acquired over the years of impunity, then proceed to relieve all Igbo office holders of their jobs. It is time you go generate your own revenues from your numerous evil forests and crops!
so the oil from Ijaw,Ogoni and others now belong to south east ? I dont know what is wrong with you people,that is what ur coward messiah did to coaerse the people of south south to forcefully joined the civil war inorder to milk there resouces from them.now again,you want to do the same.when will you people learn your lesson from the defeat you suffered by losing millions of lives ? If you guys are sensible enough and mean business,force ur National Assembly members to return home,not only that,start carrying out violence acts in other part of the country by using different methods including the suicide bombing.but the yeebos i know only want to enjoy lives

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ relaxing from being an expresident- Cramjones / Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics / Military Warns Pro-biafra Protester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.