Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Help!!! I Need To Win Her Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Need To Win Her Back (1076 Views)

How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over / 7 Secrets To Win Her Heart! / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Need To Win Her Back by calcus(m): 6:13am On Aug 24, 2015
I love this girl so much that i cant let her go 'now'. She broke-up with me days ago and since then have been trying to say sorry and ask for a second chance but she's saying NO.
How can i go about though she said i rarely compromise, rarely make sacrifices and rarely compliment guys who disturb her when she tells me.
Fellas, help me, right now for the past 72hrs, i havent had up to 5hrs of sleep. I need your advices.
Re: Help!!! I Need To Win Her Back by Cutehector(m): 6:16am On Aug 24, 2015
How can u be killing urself cuz of a girl like this?

Wow... Grow up abeg... Dnt be a sissy... Be wise enough to knw dat time heals so gv her a lot of space..
Re: Help!!! I Need To Win Her Back by calcus(m): 6:20am On Aug 24, 2015
Cutehector:
How can u be killing urself cuz of a girl like this?

Wow... Grow up abeg... Dnt be a sissy... Be wise enough to knw dat time heals so gv her a lot of space..
tanx... Not easy u knw. She's so amazing, no flattery...
Re: Help!!! I Need To Win Her Back by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 24, 2015
People have to compromise sometimes in relationships. Call her and tell her you are willing to learn. Give her time to miss you and if you are a good guy, she may come back to you. If she doesn't, you have to try and get over her.
Re: Help!!! I Need To Win Her Back by Cutehector(m): 6:22am On Aug 24, 2015
calcus:

tanx... Not easy u knw. She's so amazing, no flattery...
I just told u wat to do.. Gv her some space..
Re: Help!!! I Need To Win Her Back by loomer: 6:35am On Aug 24, 2015
She be trophy?
Abi u be wenger?
Re: Help!!! I Need To Win Her Back by calcus(m): 6:50am On Aug 24, 2015
divAnnie:
People have to compromise sometimes in relationships. Call her and tell her you are willing to learn. Give her time to miss you and if you are a good guy, she may come back to you. If she doesn't, you have to try and get over her.
tank u so much
Re: Help!!! I Need To Win Her Back by calcus(m): 6:51am On Aug 24, 2015
Cutehector:
I just told u wat to do.. Gv her some space..
owk. Tanx
Re: Help!!! I Need To Win Her Back by faithugo64(f): 6:56am On Aug 24, 2015
divAnnie:
the best advice so far on this thread
Re: Help!!! I Need To Win Her Back by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 24, 2015
calcus:
I love this girl so much that i cant let her go 'now'. She broke-up with me days ago and since then have been trying to say sorry and ask for a second chance but she's saying NO.
How can i go about though she said i rarely compromise, rarely make sacrifices and [b]rarely compliment guys who disturb her when she tells me.
[/b]Fellas, help me, right now for the past 72hrs, i havent had up to 5hrs of sleep. I need your advices.

Explain the compliment other guys disturbing her. But I will tell you this; if it works out good. If not one day , you will try hard to even remember what it was that made you love her because by then she could be nothing more than a blur in your memory. Just because you guys love each other doesn't mean you deserve to be together. That's just life.
Re: Help!!! I Need To Win Her Back by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 24, 2015
Bro!....go and focus on your career mhen!....someone is already drilling her hole elsewhere and you're here crying with feeding bottle in ur mouth...
Re: Help!!! I Need To Win Her Back by MrAnonTAC: 7:22am On Aug 24, 2015
calcus:
How can i go about though she said i rarely compromise, rarely make sacrifices and rarely compliment guys who disturb her when she tells me.
Fellas, help me, right now for the past 72hrs, i havent had up to 5hrs of sleep. I need your advices.
DOn't Beg her..I repeat DOn't! The next time you speak to her, talk to her like nothing happened. Dont talk about the break up, just sound happy and gist with her about general stuffs. Then don't call until the next dayand then repeat 'the normal gist ish. After this dont call her. Trust me she will call you and when she does, dont pick her call. call her back after like an hour and just say " you were busy when she called'. Then carry on with normal gist - ask about her day and all , let her do most of the talking.During this conversation, just abruplty tell her you will call her back that you have to go now... You will thank me later.

I hate the fact that most ladies even when they love you just want you to play games.. quite unfirtunate but then what can a man do.

MEANWHILE GO CHECK : TRUE ANONYMOUS CONFESSION BLOG
Re: Help!!! I Need To Win Her Back by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 24, 2015
faithugo64:
the best advice so far on this thread

Thank you smiley
Re: Help!!! I Need To Win Her Back by harysterol: 8:26am On Aug 24, 2015
Bro just kill yourself so u can sleep forever tongue
Re: Help!!! I Need To Win Her Back by heayey(m): 8:37am On Aug 24, 2015
calcus:

Guy...No Just Kill Urself.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Need To Win Her Back by calcus(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
divAnnie and others, am really grateful. Tank u so much. Am even planning to travel and have fun somewhere else. Once again, tanx so much
Re: Help!!! I Need To Win Her Back by calcus(m): 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrAnonTAC:

DOn't Beg her..I repeat DOn't! The next time you speak to her, talk to her like nothing happened. Dont talk about the break up, just sound happy and gist with her about general stuffs. Then don't call until the next dayand then repeat 'the normal gist ish. After this dont call her. Trust me she will call you and when she does, dont pick her call. call her back after like an hour and just say " you were busy when she called'. Then carry on with normal gist - ask about her day and all , let her do most of the talking.During this conversation, just abruplty tell her you will call her back that you have to go now... You will thank me later.

I hate the fact that most ladies even when they love you just want you to play games.. quite unfirtunate but then what can a man do.

MEANWHILE GO CHECK : TRUE ANONYMOUS CONFESSION BLOG
tanx so much bro. Am grateful

(1) (Reply)

When The Prophecy Of "You Shall Be The Head And Not The Tail" Comes To Pass / Big Heads Really Are Smarter / Relationship TIPS For Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.