Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

How Can A Guy Discover His Girl Friend B4 He Says "i Do" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Guy Discover His Girl Friend B4 He Says "i Do" (766 Views)

See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos / He Says I Must Get Job B4 He Can Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Guy Discover His Girl Friend B4 He Says "i Do" by larman4u(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2009
its a common place that most Nigeria ladies pretend and hide the beast part of them before marriage. This inturn put the intending husband to be in the dark.

Some of them are very religious to the extent that they miss no church's programme.They sing like angels in the church but character wise I will score them zero.
I need ur response and contribution to this topic.
Re: How Can A Guy Discover His Girl Friend B4 He Says "i Do" by tenry(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2009
If you are a good observer,you will be able to observe her closely and know if she is pretending,deliberately start an argument with her and observe her reactions in crisis situation,test her with money,time[promise to visit her or arrange a date and dont keep to time]watch her reactions,dont buy her gift she requested for and most importantly,look for somebody that can tell you tales about her past and present.
Re: How Can A Guy Discover His Girl Friend B4 He Says "i Do" by omega25red(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2009
That's why you date a girl for a few years before you marry her. Don't just meet someone and automatically talk about love and marriage. If you do that you will find the true woman when it's too late.

(1) (Reply)

Weird Things A Guy Shouldnt Do In Public / Re: How Did You Feel When You Got Dumped Or Dumped Your Ex / Re: Im Single!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.