Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,707 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

False Prophets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / False Prophets (921 Views)

Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) / Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) / Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

False Prophets by Earthkumy(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2015
PART 1 FALSE PROPHET (DECEIVERS)
Many people believe false prophet is the person who prophecy's and it didn't come through, that is not the case, prayers have the power to change any prophecy also many factors can also delay positive prophecies. But my focus today is how to know False prophets (deceivers)
False prophets are smart set of people, they can deceive anyone, I mean anyone, even many Pastors are not spared, I tell you, if Pastors can be deceived, you as a church deacon, Choir, Usher and sunday school teacher na small case. Let me use this revelation the Lord showed me to illustrate. In a vision I was in Church service and the members of the Church were so deep in the spirit, as I led them through worship. When I saw how open there heart is to God, I went to the Pastor and told him the Lord said this is the time to deliver this people from bondage, as I finished talking another man joined us, whom I do not know and said the same thing. As the Pastor was thinking about what we said, another man came in and started speaking in tongues, he said " I'm Jehovah God no man is like me, I'm saying is not yet time to deliver this people, thus says the Lord almighty" ( I knew it was a lie when I heard him, because bible said men out to do good, my thought is of good not of evil) whoa! he said it with a lot of drama though. Then the Pastor asked me, who do I believe now? I told him the bible said that when there's Prophecy in the Church there must be a confirmation, my has a confirmation, where's his own confirmation? The pastor took red clothe, red candle and asked the man who said opposite of what we said to join him. I then asked the pastor what are you doing? He told me, he want to ask God himself, I was so surprised, there and then I told him no man need all that to speak with God.
All you need is pure heart dedication to God's word and prayers to God. Then I walked out of the Church, because that shows that the Pastor and the false prophet are deceivers, I woke up. you understand with drama the false Prophet prophesied, he's more believable than us who just spoke the word, it takes a spiritual man to understand when God speaks. Careless and miracle seeking christians are being deceived on daily bases, they don't care about the word of God, all they are interested in is what they will get from God. They can't deceive God so they leave their Churches to go in search of secret prayer houses. Many false prophets are in many Churches and they are blocking people from going to heaven. False prophets use this miracle seeking group of unproductive christians to make money. One thing you must understand is that most false Prophets have gifts and most don't. Those who have gifts use it to take money from you, they charge you money after they have seen visions for you or they smartly ask you what will you do for God if God answers your prayers, they ask you to make a big sacrifice to God, some thing that will break your heart when you give it to them not God. This set of deceiver are every where. You see them on daily bases, they don't believe God can providing for them, they believe the one you will give to them is too small, they will twist your brain to get what they want. the above set of prophets have the gift of God in them, but they prefer to charge for it, bible says "And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: 2 Peter 2:3b. they have the gift of God going for them. With the gift of God in their lives they can easily deceive you, because of their greed. When they speak fine words and tell you wonderful stories, you will use the last money in your pocket which is not from your heart and give to them. When you couldn't see any miracle you and your family. Will starve, then you will lose your faith and stop going to Church. They through their greed have just sent you to hell. Because you don't have personal relationship with God, that was why they could easily send you to hell. If you know the word of God you will know when to give and when your heart don't want to give, you will learn how to sow on a fertile ground, not to all those vultures. Most of you God just pity's your situations and answers your prayers. Please learn the word of God yourselves and stop been deceived. Money is god of many Pastors these days, how you can ever escape these set of people is to have a true relationship with God. I tell you, most of these Pastors don't know how may people they have sent to hell because of their love for money. They think because God is using them, they will enter heaven, I laugh. The word of God is their for us to see, "get you beheld me you workers of iniquity" they will hear. Brothers and Sisters God doesn't want your sacrifices he wants your commitment. "To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: Isaiah 1:11b  "Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting" Isaiah 1:13. your soul is more important than you gift, God loves a cheerful giver, if the gift will make you regret don't give it. May God help us and give us wisdom in Jesus name. Amen!
I'm still yours humble Evangelist Earthkumy
Re: False Prophets by minifuworld: 8:57am On Aug 24, 2015
this is one of the reason why christians will have problems on the judgement day. matthew 7 v 21-23
Re: False Prophets by Earthkumy(m): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
minifuworld:
this is one of the reason why christians will have problems on the judgement day. matthew 7 v 21-23
you are on point
Re: False Prophets by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Earthkumy:
PART 1 FALSE PROPHET (DECEIVERS)
Many people believe false prophet is the person who prophecy's and it didn't come through, that is not the case, prayers have the power to change any prophecy also many factors can also delay positive prophecies. But my focus today is how to know False prophets (deceivers)
False prophets are smart set of people, they can deceive anyone, I mean anyone, even many Pastors are not spared, I tell you, if Pastors can be deceived, you as a church deacon, Choir, Usher and sunday school teacher na small case. Let me use this revelation the Lord showed me to illustrate. In a vision I was in Church service and the members of the Church were so deep in the spirit, as I led them through worship. When I saw how open there heart is to God, I went to the Pastor and told him the Lord said this is the time to deliver this people from bondage, as I finished talking another man joined us, whom I do not know and said the same thing. As the Pastor was thinking about what we said, another man came in and started speaking in tongues, he said " I'm Jehovah God no man is like me, I'm saying is not yet time to deliver this people, thus says the Lord almighty" ( I knew it was a lie when I heard him, because bible said men out to do good, my thought is of good not of evil) whoa! he said it with a lot of drama though. Then the Pastor asked me, who do I believe now? I told him the bible said that when there's Prophecy in the Church there must be a confirmation, my has a confirmation, where's his own confirmation? The pastor took red clothe, red candle and asked the man who said opposite of what we said to join him. I then asked the pastor what are you doing? He told me, he want to ask God himself, I was so surprised, there and then I told him no man need all that to speak with God.
All you need is pure heart dedication to God's word and prayers to God. Then I walked out of the Church, because that shows that the Pastor and the false prophet are deceivers, I woke up. you understand with drama the false Prophet prophesied, he's more believable than us who just spoke the word, it takes a spiritual man to understand when God speaks. Careless and miracle seeking christians are being deceived on daily bases, they don't care about the word of God, all they are interested in is what they will get from God. They can't deceive God so they leave their Churches to go in search of secret prayer houses. Many false prophets are in many Churches and they are blocking people from going to heaven. False prophets use this miracle seeking group of unproductive christians to make money. One thing you must understand is that most false Prophets have gifts and most don't. Those who have gifts use it to take money from you, they charge you money after they have seen visions for you or they smartly ask you what will you do for God if God answers your prayers, they ask you to make a big sacrifice to God, some thing that will break your heart when you give it to them not God. This set of deceiver are every where. You see them on daily bases, they don't believe God can providing for them, they believe the one you will give to them is too small, they will twist your brain to get what they want. the above set of prophets have the gift of God in them, but they prefer to charge for it, bible says "And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: 2 Peter 2:3b. they have the gift of God going for them. With the gift of God in their lives they can easily deceive you, because of their greed. When they speak fine words and tell you wonderful stories, you will use the last money in your pocket which is not from your heart and give to them. When you couldn't see any miracle you and your family. Will starve, then you will lose your faith and stop going to Church. They through their greed have just sent you to hell. Because you don't have personal relationship with God, that was why they could easily send you to hell. If you know the word of God you will know when to give and when your heart don't want to give, you will learn how to sow on a fertile ground, not to all those vultures. Most of you God just pity's your situations and answers your prayers. Please learn the word of God yourselves and stop been deceived. Money is god of many Pastors these days, how you can ever escape these set of people is to have a true relationship with God. I tell you, most of these Pastors don't know how may people they have sent to hell because of their love for money. They think because God is using them, they will enter heaven, I laugh. The word of God is their for us to see, "get you beheld me you workers of iniquity" they will hear. Brothers and Sisters God doesn't want your sacrifices he wants your commitment. "To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: Isaiah 1:11b  "Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting" Isaiah 1:13. your soul is more important than you gift, God loves a cheerful giver, if the gift will make you regret don't give it. May God help us and give us wisdom in Jesus name. Amen!
I'm still yours humble Evangelist Earthkumy
My dear, GOD Bless you for this master piece. Na dem full town o. If you dont have the spirit of GOD in you, you are lost

(1) (Reply)

About Religious Intolerance In Nigeria / Igbo Jews Will Be Gathered To Israel In 2021 / Is It Right For Me To Reject Sallah Food If Eating The Ram Is Wrong ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.