Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. (2044 Views)

What Section Of Nairaland Do Ladies Like Most? / What Section Of Nairaland Do U Love,and What Section Do U Hate! / Nairaland Addicts: How Many Pages Of Nairaland Do You Open? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by dgreatrock(m): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2009
I hate topics in the wrong thread. And moderators who refused to delete topics which were posted more than once, probably because of network wahala.
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2009
@spikesylinda, well my an@wer is NOPE! to ur question, dgreatrock, i hope u get dat. cool
Anyways, am BrEin and not d euphemism for what ever.
Come to fink of it, maybe there shlda be a thread where we can talk about the reason for usin the id's we choose. cool tongue
If there cld be, i'll def. tell d reazon behind my i.D (brEin). Lol. smiley
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2009
@dgreatrcok,
at your last post
i guess just as d Fart thread was kin eliminated by always busy moderators. grin grin
NICE job mods, pls kip d gud work kickin and more greeze to ya palms. cool
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Em2va: 4:52am On Apr 05, 2009
brein:

@spikesylinda, well my an@wer is NOPE! to ur question, dgreatrock, i hope u get dat. cool
Anyways, am BrEin and not d euphemism for what ever.
Come to fink of it, maybe there shlda be a thread where we can talk about the reason for usin the id's we choose. cool tongue
If there cld be, i'll def. tell d reazon behind my i.D (brEin). Lol. smiley

Yeah! I also FINK ZAT IZ A NICE IDEA, but U should be the one to start that tread, at least
let everyone know why you are BREIN and not BRAIN!
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2009
and let everyone know why u are BREIN and not BRAIN grin
anyways! On a more serious note, i dunno detest any1 here on dis forum. cool
just that sum peeps yuck atimes. tongue cheesy
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Gabry(f): 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2009
Ish Ish Ish Kebish. . .

See people for hia. . . Thats the effect of this when they eat too much beach sand fly pie's
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by dgreatrock(m): 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2009
there is a thread where you are asked for the story behind your id, wait a minute i ll get you the link.
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by dgreatrock(m): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2009
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by dgreatrock(m): 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2009
hope it satisfies your taste, if not better thread it for our pleasure. lol
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by dgreatrock(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2009
What is wrong with this browser? I posted the link before now but did not see it. Anyway, here it is https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-443.0.html
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 08, 2009
I be back there on a gud day.
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Gabry(f): 9:32am On Apr 08, 2009
You both are confusing me jor. Ae you both talking to each other or wetin?
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by dgreatrock(m): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2009
i beg no mind the internet of a thing that made me post and re-post what i ought to post only once.
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by 190: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by dgreatrock(m): 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2011
Gabry, Brein, Ogaga DYT - pure darlings

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tip On Nafdac Aptitude Test / Yahama Speed Boat Engine For Sell / DOWNLOAD: Lil Wayne – Dedication 6 (ful Album Mixtape) – Rushvibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.