Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. (2035 Views)

What Section Of Nairaland Do Ladies Like Most? / What Section Of Nairaland Do U Love,and What Section Do U Hate! / Nairaland Addicts: How Many Pages Of Nairaland Do You Open? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Em2va: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2009
For me I detest "Eziachi" and I like "ThiefofHeart" Well these are two extremes.
Eziachi is an unruly undoing to his/her own self
ThiefofHeart is an easy going sincere person, and a nice profile pic I must say!

Does any one like any of the moderators?

What about You?
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Eziachi: 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2009
Em2va:

For me I detest "Eziachi" and I like "ThiefofHeart" Well these are two extremes.
Eziachi is an unruly undoing to his/her own self
ThiefofHeart is an easy going sincere person, and a nice profile pic I must say!

Does any one like any of the moderators?

What about You?

Unlike you I don't detest anyone but I can disagree with them with difference in opinion on issues. It will be a waste of time detesting someone I had little or no chance of meeting in my life. And you are the guy that claim to be a christian? By the fruits they bear, we shall recognise them. Good luck to you.
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Lax75(m): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2009
My favorite moderator: Lawyer, dude is cool and extremely informative.

Hmmm, worst?? Well I won't call them the worst but they are very interesting, Becomrrich is an interesting character! I must say.
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by iice(f): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2009
The spammers irritate me.
Like a few. . .can't be bothered actually undecided
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Em2va: 2:51am On Mar 30, 2009
Eziachi:

Unlike you I don't detest anyone but I can disagree with them with difference in opinion on issues. It will be a waste of time detesting someone I had little or no chance of meeting in my life. And you are the guy that claim to be a christian? By the fruits they bear, we shall recognise them. Good luck to you.

Aha! Just what I was waiting for,

Eziachi, how does it feel now to talk ill of other people, especially men of God?
I can see that hurt you sooo much, sorry eh?
I never claimed to be a christian. Rather it was you quoting what you had'nt
properly read!
Dont cry, OMO IGBO!
Good luck to you too
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by dgreatrock(m): 7:26am On Mar 30, 2009
My pally? Gabrywl, ogaga4luv, tgirl4real, iice. Their postings are dear to ma heart, not all sha!
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2009
Hey dgreatrock! shocked tongue slow down on yo appraisal syndrome or u want some1 to grow swolly heads here grin.
@Topic.
I love Gab! The F**t Mistress! Jokes apart, i think so far she's d 1 bur am stil conductin ma research to attest to dem i like on each section.!
Rememba am stil collatin details bou d award nite thingy* smiley
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Em2va: 2:58am On Mar 31, 2009
dgreatrock:

My pally? Gabrywl, ogaga4luv, tgirl4real, iice. Their postings are dear to ma heart, not all sha!
I think I agree with you on that!

O Brien, allow us to feel free to send our appraisals to who we feel!
Nice personalities are hard to come by,
Terrible ones are so hard to forget!
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2009
Em2va!
Terrible ones are so hard to forget
and who are d terrible ones?? grin grin
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Em2va: 9:30am On Mar 31, 2009
Oh! U really wouldnt want me to start reeling out who they are!
You meet them everyday with your hands and eyes while on the net!
They are the ones who make you feel like sending a malicious virus into
their PCs from their usernames on Nairaland!
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2009
Can u pls identify a few of em' grin I bet they'll be ready to eat u up raw cos they already know themselves. tongue cheesy
i no fit ssout!
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Gabry(f): 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2009
dgreatrock:

Awwww. . . Thanks bro. U're a sweetheart  kiss

brein:

Hey dgreatrock! shocked tongue slow down on yo appraisal syndrome or u want some1 to grow swolly heads here grin.
@Topic.
I love Gab! The F**t Mistress! Jokes apart, i think so far she's d 1 bur am stil conductin ma research to attest to dem i like on each section.!
Rememba am stil collatin details bou d award nite thingy* smiley

LMAO!!! grin  grin  grin U are really something ooo brotha. Wait till I go catch you see wetin i DO to you sef.  grin

Em2va:

I think I agree with you on that!

Thank you jare grin kiss

@Topic,

I like almost everybody in hia ooo and hate. . . uhm . . I dont think I hav any hates hia. although some people do annoy me but I dont hate them smiley
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Phillfree(m): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2009
I don't hate anybody here on Nairaland. Love you all, most especially the ladies
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Em2va: 6:34am On Apr 01, 2009
Phillfree:

I don't hate anybody here on Nairaland. Love you all, most especially the ladies
Eh! I know say na woman go first attract you! abi? I no say na to dey look person profile i.e woman own oh! dey sweet you pass.
Ol boy, enjoy no mind me sha, life is for the living, sooooo

LIVE IT UP Meeeeeeen!
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 01, 2009
@Gab, pls kinda mention a few of dem ones u hate! I sure cant wait ta see em' names. cool
@Em2va. Thank u, my centiments exatly. grin
phil 2 like woman. Me i no even like girls.
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by dgreatrock(m): 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2009
@ brein i am beginning to like you and your posts. There are some where near objective
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Gabry(f): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2009
brein:

@Gab, pls kinda mention a few of dem ones u hate! I sure cant wait ta see em' names. cool

hate? I no go hate anyone ooo embarassed lipsrsealed

dgreatrock:

@ brein i am beginning to like you and your posts. There are some where near objective

Abi oo grin
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by ilaugh1: 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2009
@Em2Va

I detest you because each time your girlfriend wants you to fok her, you are on NairaLand, and each time you fok her, you refuse to c um on time because your whole mind, body and soul is focussed on NairaLand while she sobs for you to fok her like if there is no tomorrow.
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2009
Hmm, i no even knw wetin to talk sef, do i call dis centiments orh flatter??
@dgreatrock, u be gay? (no hard feelin intended, pls*) for u to start likin me shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2009
I_laugh abeg no corupt us, we are christians oo grin cool
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2009
I_laugh abeg no corupt us, we are christians oo grin cool
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2009
Gabrywl, why did u started to love r/love me? shocked am i safe? Am just 6yrs plus o.
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by spikedcylinder: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2009
Brein, is your name an euphemism for Brain?
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Gabry(f): 1:34am On Apr 02, 2009
brein:

Gabrywl, why did u started to love r/love me? shocked am i safe? Am just 6yrs plus o.

U're 6 years old and thats why I love you. I love small pikins like you. grin tongue
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Em2va: 7:07am On Apr 02, 2009
i_laugh:

@Em2Va

I detest you because each time your girlfriend wants you to fok her, you are on NairaLand, and each time you fok her, you refuse to c um on time because your whole mind, body and soul is focussed on NairaLand while she sobs for you to fok her like if there is no tomorrow.

Is that the only thing you think about? Hmm! hee! Aids is real oh! Aids no dey sho for face oh!

You detest me because of what I do to my GF?
Hmm Nairalanders, I'm sure you can all smell this rat here, if you agree with me, it means that this guy called
i_laugh has been sneaking behind my back to sleep with my GF, otherwise, how else could he have known all these intricate
personal details about my own relationship? How I wish there was cyber police, I would have made sure that you are deleted from planet earth
without the possibility of recovery!
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Em2va: 7:18am On Apr 02, 2009
dgreatrock:

Hmm, somewhere near OBJ, is it in Ota or where?
That also means it is not objective at all, its just somehow near, Naira landers Una no go kill me oh!
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by dgreatrock(m): 7:22am On Apr 02, 2009
@ brein, why did you decide to contradict the very thing i felt you had that i believe you had- objectivity? Common sense should ve told you i like is different from i love. Besides it is your postings i like. I dont want to hear about gays, it angers me for it is a shameful shit of attitude.
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by dgreatrock(m): 7:29am On Apr 02, 2009
Come to think of these immoral elements you guys are introducing here, i suggest you should stop it now! @EMVa, brein is near obj near otta farm because i have seen he is very far from the objective i thought. Lol
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by iice(f): 8:11am On Apr 02, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Brein, is your name an euphemism for Brain? 
grin grin grin
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by Em2va: 8:24am On Apr 02, 2009
dgreatrock:

Come to think of these immoral elements you guys are introducing here, i suggest you should stop it now!                 @EMVa, brein is near obj near otta farm because i have seen he is very far from the objective i thought. Lol

Immoral elements? which?
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by dgreatrock(m): 10:31am On Apr 02, 2009
You no see the things wey dem dey talk below?
Re: Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. by dgreatrock(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2009
Brein you never answer wether you be euphemism for brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kpolli Is 18 2day / Does A Wall Gecko In Your Room Influences Your Dream? / Photos: “when I Am Not Slaying, I Go To The Farm” Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.