Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? (6904 Views)

Evidence To Prove That Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead/Captured / "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole / Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by Ebukaobi: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
mekaboy:
Was listening to radio biafra yesterday and their so called director was saying that in biafra that church service will be on Saturday and not sunday.

Biafrans will not worship in the name of Jesus but yehushua abi wetin.

That those who dont like it will not be part of biafra. Is this the type of people that will rule in the biafra nation?

God Forbid.

I beg to differ

The guy is a very smart guy.

He knows he has a bunch of imbeciles and idiots as followers. He knows that all he needs to do is sweet talk a group of blockheads and they will believe him.

Most of his followers are poverty stricken, hopeless, hungry, frustrated and never do wells. That is why you see this group of fools shouting Director everywhere and sending money they get from selling gala on Lagos traffic to a man that is investing in UK properties.

Ibo masses and commoners are the easiest people to deceive in this universe.

I dont think that even chickens, goats, sheep and cows are this gullible. Even cows know when they are about to be slaughtered and will put up a resistance.

I am very convinced that Ibo DNA is a mix between homo sapiens and goats

So OP, Nnamdi Kanu is a smart man. He is not mad at all. He knows how stupid his own people are and he is taking advantage

3 Likes

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by nochildsplay(m): 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Rose2014:

Chai, they've tried 'we the SS' and 'I'm Igbo from Abia state' but failed

Now they want to try playing the religious card on us

Biko op no vex but I have a question for u:

Them take Biafra swear for una?
sharap dia........ It's true I heard it also, your kenu or na kunu even said biafra is a religion to be worshiped. May be he will soon introduce himself as your god

3 Likes

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by nochildsplay(m): 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
I AGREE 100%
He'll soon introduce himself as the god of biafra religion

1 Like

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
mekaboy:

Noo , person just tell me say the mad man is back on air i say make i check.
so u yorubas discourse about nnamdi kanu so u are one of his fans but sorry he won't sign autograph 4 u
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by TruthisGOD: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
mekaboy:
Was listening to radio biafra yesterday and their so called director was saying that in biafra that church service will be on Saturday and not sunday.

That those who dont like it will not be part of biafra. Is this the type of people that will rule in the biafra nation?

God Forbid.
The fundamental igonrant of a black man is deeply rooted in religion. Black ppl dont ask question. The begining of wisdom is by asking questions with ' why?, how? Is it true? Is jesus a hebrew name? Y do the call him yehwahesua in israel bt not jesus? Y are most names in the bible in English not Hebrew,name like solomon, david, Jacob ete. Since this ppl originated from israel y r they not answering a Hebrew name bt English. Y r angels answering English name like Michael, Gabriel are the English, y not Hebrew?
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by pazienza(m): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
Afam4eva:

You guys should learn to divorce Igbo matters away from Kanu's Biafra or Biafra for that matter. I don't know where people like you stand exactly. Are you in support of Kanu's utterances?

I am in support of all that will see to the actualization of Biafra.

If anyone(Igbo) feels Kanu is going about it the wrong way, let him lead the way and show us a better way to go about it. Anti Kanu Igbos are only criticizing Kanu without showing and leading a "better" way to go about Biafra actualization, as a matter of fact, most of them will see Igboland continue to be a part of Nigeria for their selfish reasons.

I rather stick with someone doing something to actualize Biafra than with those who do nothing but criticize.

Kanu felt MASSOB was going about Biafra actualization the wrong way, he didn't go about criticizing Uwazuruike, he showed and lead what he suppose is a better way, and the Igbo public is accepting his way.

If you feel Kanu is going about this the wrong way, don't criticize Kanu, come out, show us a better way, become a leader of the alternative way, Ndiigbo will compare your methods and Kanu's own, and if yours appear more viable, I am sure we will accept your methods.

For now, None of the anti Kanu Igbos are offering alternative means to get Ndiigbo out of this quagmire called Nigeria, that we find ourselves in, and that's exactly why Kanu's popularity and fellowership will keep increasing in the East.

4 Likes

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by EasternLion: 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
pazienza:

If anyone(Igbo) feels Kanu is going about it the wrong way, let him lead the way and show us a better way to go about it. Anti Kanu Igbos are only criticizing Kanu without showing and leading a "better" way to go about Biafra actualization, as a matter of fact, most of them will see Igboland continue to be a part of Nigeria for their selfish reasons.

I rather stick with someone doing something to actualize Biafra than with those who do nothing but criticize.

Kanu felt MASSOB was going about Biafra actualization the wrong way, he didn't go about criticizing Uwazuruike, he showed and lead what he suppose is a better way, and the Igbo public is accepting his way.

If you feel Kanu is going about this the wrong way, don't criticize Kanu, come out, show us a better way, become a leader of the alternative way, Ndiigbo will compare your methods and Kanu's own, and if yours appear more viable, I am sure we will accept your methods.

For now, None of the anti Kanu Igbos are offering alternative means to get Ndiigbo out of this quagmire called Nigeria, that we find ourselves in, and that's exactly why Kanu's popularity and fellowership will keep increasing in the East.

+1
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by carnegiefan: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
I am now convinced that this "mekaboy" is actually not Igbo, and I say so just by following his thinking pattern. The dude is disabled mentally- he just can't think.
Most people who struggle with Nnamdi Kanu's cerebral positions are mentally retarded in some form

Take the OPs beef about the Messaiah's name for example.

Nnamdi Kanu's position has always been the following I lifted from a site with link at the end.

About Jesus:

"Why then is it translated 'Jesus'? The answer lies in the Greek/Latin corruption of the Messiah's original Hebrew name. Originally, the name of the Messiah was , pronounced Yahushua. This is the Messiah's original name. When the Gentiles tried to transliterate His name into Greek, they came up with ihsoun or "Iesous". But originally, this word was from #3091 in the Hebrew which is . When Iesous was transliterated into Latin, it became "Iesus", which was then carried over into English it became our modern day "Jesus" when the letter "J" developed. "

http://www.eliyah.com/nameson.htm
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by carnegiefan: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Having said that, I believe that the name Jesus is the name of the messaiah as well, just like Ahmed, Mamodu, Momodu, Hammed, Hammid, etc, also mean Muhammad.

As a strong Christian, I have in the past received a vision about the power in the name Jesus. The name is so powerful that I cannot find the right words, or language to describe the associated power.

Just talking from personal experience.
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by glassjar1: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
mekaboy:

God Forbid.

grin grin Y = SLAVE (ORU) + BA + BOON = NA YOU SABI

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by yorubatic: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
ba7man:
Dude, I can see through you.

You're an Igbo guy.

You're trying too hard to prove you're Yoruba but your post are still vague.

That's how to spot people like you.
I am Christian. ..I am not coward like most of my people. ..I say things as it is...white and black...my people have become a laughing stock in Nigeria. ..I say seems as if we are weaklings ...just know there are brave yorubas who want Odu'a republic. ...but don't you want a odua republic?
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by coolitempa(f): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
pazienza:

You have no time for Kanu and radio Biafra, yet here you are commenting on a thread dedicated to Kanu and Radio Biafra, are you suffering from a kind of cognitive dissonance?

If you work in Arewa-Oduanistan or you have investments there, or maybe loved ones there, better start relocating them to the SE and Anioma, many wise Igbos are relocating to Igboland, Real estate business is currently booming in Enugu and Asaba, because of mass return of Igbos from the Arewa-Oduanistan to Biafra.

If you think the rest of Ndiigbo will remain trapped in a retrogressive union with Arewa-Odua just so that your selfish and senseless addiction to their( Arewa-Odua)lands will be preserved, then you must be joking.

Something massive is about to happen, don't be caught up in the wrong side of history, saboteurs are not usually treated with kid gloves.

Another joker........noise making dunce........what is this massive thing......Biafra?........ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by kernel501: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
mekaboy:

God Forbid.

Have you finished selling your cheap lies to Yorubas like you?
Stay away from Nnamdi or risk High blood pressure.
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by kernel501: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
yorubatic:
Let all good nigerians come together and help ibos to get their biafra . ..I am in support of biafra, unlike my coward folks who think they can't do without ibos. My people should start fighting for actualization of odua republic. ..we all have to learn to stand on our own... the Hausa / Fulani has to be on their own too.

I hate nigeria the way it is....we are not thesame people. ..the cowards should learn to be brave like ibos...I admire ibos even though their over chest beating irritates me...

Ibos should learn how to fight media war, not chest beating and making know all your little secret....ypu people should be sophisticated in media, not just defending. ..Learn to attack. ..anything for my odua republic. .

Igbo man does many things excellently well, but not propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by veralech(f): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
mekaboy:

God Forbid.

A smooth criminal who will is supposedly attempting to resurrect the old brittle bones of biafra will feed them all manners of cock-shit.

Alas, herein lies the crux! Biafra died longest time ago. It was killed. Its skeleton has degenerated into red clay; it cannot be revived, it is finished!

The kanu charlatan is only looking out for himself by feeding fat from the impossible dream of biafra from gullible Igbos.
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by vega84(m): 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
Y are u listening to radio biafra? #vegatalks
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by cheruv: 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
yorubatic:
Let all good nigerians come together and help ibos to get their biafra . ..I am in support of biafra, unlike my coward folks who think they can't do without ibos. My people should start fighting for actualization of odua republic. ..we all have to learn to stand on our own... the Hausa / Fulani has to be on their own too.

I hate nigeria the way it is....we are not thesame people. ..the cowards should learn to be brave like ibos...I admire ibos even though their over chest beating irritates me...

Ibos should learn how to fight media war, not chest beating and making know all your little secret....ypu people should be sophisticated in media, not just defending. ..Learn to attack. ..anything for my odua republic. .
I like this guy
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by cheruv: 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
mekaboy:

Who is playing the religion game? Me or Nnamdi kanu asking igbos to stop attending redeem a yoruba church?

Or saying biafrans will worship on saturday instead of sunday?
Chukwu okike Abiama gave us the shabbat and said we should keep it holy(akwukwo opupu 20 bido na 1 ruo ngwucha).
Yeshua or Yehoshua is the Hebrew name of Jesus.. And it means the Lord saves(Onyenwem nāzoputa).
You can see that nnamdi kanu is not guilty on the 2 count charge you leveled against him.
Bkos of the yolobas I've come to love his hate speeches not withstanding the fact that he's well read! cool
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by ultraGM: 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
That is what you will happen when you threaten MOG

Na small small the thing they start... next na to to dey shout.... NEXT onitsha market
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by musicwriter(m): 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
mekaboy:

God Forbid.

The correct pronunciation of Jesus is Yeshua (short) or Yehoshua (long). Jesus was not his real name, nobody called him Jesus while he was on earth. A lot of wrong translations lead to the name Jesus, probably satan at work. As a matter of fact, there's no "J" in the Hebrew alphabet!.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshua_(name)

If you still need more information, google "is Yeshua the real name of Jesus Christ".
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 25, 2015
tartar9:
he is a mad man followed by mad people
And you're what? I hope you don't see yourself as a sane person because you're not.
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by c33b33(m): 2:24am On Aug 25, 2015
pazienza:

+2
*celebration mood*

IPOB Youth
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by c33b33(m): 2:28am On Aug 25, 2015
veralech:

A smooth criminal who will is supposedly attempting to resurrect the old brittle bones of biafra will feed them all manners of cock-shit.

Alas, herein lies the crux! Biafra died longest time ago. It was killed. Its skeleton has degenerated into red clay; it cannot be revived, it is finished!

The kanu charlatan is only looking out for himself by feeding fat from the impossible dream of biafra from gullible Igbos.

This one dey smell Biafra even from dream.
Your venoms are so strong and will need this kind in Radio Biafra because nnamdi kanu hate no reach your own.

Sincerely,just tell me one reason why you don't want Biafra?
*celebration mood*

IPOB Youth
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by mikolo80: 4:28am On Aug 25, 2015
yorubatic:

then when ife modakeke or akure and ekiti start their own will they keep breaking till even street go want their own federation
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by ba7man(m): 5:35am On Aug 25, 2015
yorubatic:

I am Christian. ..I am not coward like most of my people. ..I say things as it is...white and black...my people have become a laughing stock in Nigeria. ..I say seems as if we are weaklings ...just know there are brave yorubas who want Odu'a republic. ...but don't you want a odua republic?
As I said earlier, You are not emotionally connected to your words....... they are vague.

Find someone else to lie to, I see through you.

1 Like

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by WailingWailer00(m): 5:42am On Aug 25, 2015
Yellowbar people posting trash on Nairaland, even the Hausa's we fought with during the civil war always mind their business, the cowards are the ones always spewing trash, Nnamdi Kanu my hero, Ojukwu my mentor, #courageous #
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by WailingWailer00(m): 5:44am On Aug 25, 2015
yorubatic:

Your people are COWARDS and you just confirmed it grin, kikikikiki, ewedu eater, Yoruba, poor cooks, ugly lot
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by mekaboy(m): 6:58am On Aug 25, 2015
cheruv:

Chukwu okike Abiama gave us the shabbat and said we should keep it holy(akwukwo opupu 20 bido na 1 ruo ngwucha).
Yeshua or Yehoshua is the Hebrew name of Jesus.. And it means the Lord saves(Onyenwem nāzoputa).
You can see that nnamdi kanu is not guilty on the 2 count charge you leveled against him.
Bkos of the yolobas I've come to love his hate speeches not withstanding the fact that he's well read! cool

Means people dont have freedom of worship already in biafra. Heard him saying if u dont like it dont join us. And whats about telling igbos not to go to redeemed church because it is a yoruba church. Will nnamdi kanu grant people a place in eternity?

Who gave him the right to control where people choose to worship.?

1 Like

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by steveeeee5: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ebukaobi:

I beg to differ

The guy is a very smart guy.

He knows he has a bunch of imbeciles and idiots as followers. He knows that all he needs to do is sweet talk a group of blockheads and they will believe him.

Most of his followers are poverty stricken, hopeless, hungry, frustrated and never do wells. That is why you see this group of fools shouting Director everywhere and sending money they get from selling gala on Lagos traffic to a man that is investing in UK properties.

Ibo masses and commoners are the easiest people to deceive in this universe.

I dont think that even chickens, goats, sheep and cows are this gullible. Even cows know when they are about to be slaughtered and will put up a resistance.

I am very convinced that Ibo DNA is a mix between homo sapiens and goats

So OP, Nnamdi Kanu is a smart man. He is not mad at all. He knows how stupid his own people are and he is taking advantage

silly over biafra you mean... isnt it clear these people want this thing so much that they can be silly over it? huh!
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by mekaboy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Now he plans to have a single language which will include igala etc in it. So we go start school to learn new language?

Mad man.
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by tartar9(m): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2015
ekenedegreat:
And you're what? I hope you don't see yourself as a sane person because you're not.
and... do you know me
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by EasternLion: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
mekaboy:
Now he plans to have a single language which will include igala etc in it. So we go start school to learn new language?

Mad man.

How market?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute In Dubai Swearing Naked (video) / 2020: There’ll Be Crisis In Nigeria, A New Country Will Emerge — Primate Ayodele / Tension In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumor Keep Circulating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.