Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

What Should Kemi Do?advice Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should Kemi Do?advice Please. (937 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / My Girlfriend Hasn’t Gotten Over With Her Ex , What Do I Do ,advice Me / What Should I Do?? ADVICE PLS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Kemi Do?advice Please. by intrepid: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2015
What Should Kemi Do?

She has been with Bayo for close to two years now;the relationship has all the outward signs of good health and seems very auspicious. Things are great.Bayo opened a very decent hair dressing salon for her in Kuje and she was really good at the business.

About 9 months ago,by mutual and emotional agreement, Kemi moved in and both began to live together.They do everything together: they bath together,eat together,go to church and social functions together and also sleep together.

Bayo is a young civil engineer,brilliant and also cute to behold.And in truth,the guy is really doing well in the profession.

He drives a lovely Mazda CX-9 ,with which he always drops off Kemi at her office each morning,as he rides along to his own office in the central area or,sometimes straight to construction site,when there's a job to do or supervise.

His apartment is lavishly furnished.The guy has taste and he's "loaded" and ready to spend on Kemi.

He loves Kemi a lot and really shows it by his actions- several stuffs he buys for her and the way he equipped her fashion shop.It is one of the best in the area.

Everyone looks forward to the wedding day and formal marriage of these cute guys.

Bimbo is Kemi's best friend from elementary school back at Ijebu,and often visits whenever she could.She also lives in Kuje and works with an insurance company in town.

Bayo likes her so much because of her humble attitude despite her mesmerizing beauty,and called her Kemi's sister.

Bimbo is beautiful.That's just the word for her.

There was no strings attached,so it seemed.And Kemi declared that she had no fear of her guy attempting anything silly with somebody they called a "sister".

She is truly a sister and has been telling Kemi that her joy in their friendship would be complete if Kemi truly returned to her former devotion to Jesus and recommitted her life to Him.

Kemi used to be a firebrand of a Christian,but I don't know what happened.The relationship with Bayo seems to have compromised her beliefs.Sexual Immorality and accompanying sins followed.They still went to church.

She has been inviting Kemi to "Souls Ablaze", a monthly revival program organized by her church.

On 4 June,2015 Kemi accepted to go to the program. It was a day and an event that is presently threatening to tear her world apart.Was her attendance an error or foolishness? Did she make any mistake by going to that church that day?

What happened?

The preacher had finished and program ended but Kemi couldn't get up from her pew.Her friend was also worried.She waited a little bit beside her and decided to go stay outside.About 15 minutes later,she came inside the church only to behold Kemi now kneeling with face buried in her hands and sobbing uncontrollably. Everyone had evacuated the church.She didn't notice anything or anyone.I still don't know what happened.

She finally came out and rejoined Bimbo.

She held her hand and slowly said "Bimbo,I've resurrendered and I'm afraid many things might go wrong now.I can't explain it but I sense that things are going to change now.I don't know which direction it's gonna take and I don't also know how I'm going to handle it but I'm just surrendering"

Bimbo was stunned.She didn't tell her anything.She had last preached to her about her discipleship about 2 months earlier.

They trudged on in silence.

That night,after dinner,at about 7:17pm, she calmly told Bayo that she intended to move out of his apartment and that they should live apart until they become legally married.

Bayo peered into her face " Are we not going to be married soon,or don't you trust me? What is the meaning of this nonsense? What happened to you suddenly and why are you telling me this? Are you now calling me a pagan or what,dont i go to church?We are going to see your people in 3 months time and I have already informed your uncle to help me with certain issues.Look,if you move out of this house I'm suspending this relationship, walahi!....what has come over you?"

Kemi could only stare blankly at him.She saw the rage and the pain;her eyes were now red, tears flowed freely as her lips quivered.

She stammered,"Bayo,I love you so much and you know it.My heart has always burned me from the moment I came in here to cohabit with you.So many things have happened here of which I'm not proud.Yes.It seems awkward now and stupid because I also believe that you are serious and I've been doing this for long now. I am serious also but I have numbed my conscience for too long.I can't go on like this anymore.I got to go,Bayo.We should stay apart until we are truly ready"

Bayo bolted out of the room,jumped into his Mazda CX-9 and jetted off to wherever.Kemi picked her stuffs and left for Bimbo's house.The next morning,she got a very rough shock: her shop was locked from outside,obviously by Bayo.

All attempts to plead for his understanding didn't help.The condition was for her to come back to his house,which Kemi had sworn that she'd never do again because of her encounter at the revival.

Things are rough,and you know what I mean.She is in serious dilemma now because her continued absence might create a chance for another babe to occupy her position.

Please what should Kemi do? She needs your sincere advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should Kemi Do?advice Please. by peeparty(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2015
ZOURCE?
Re: What Should Kemi Do?advice Please. by falconey(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2015
hmmm kemi
Re: What Should Kemi Do?advice Please. by ladygudhead(f): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2015
RIGHT DECISION
Re: What Should Kemi Do?advice Please. by olamigbemi(f): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2015
Let her stick to her faith n hold unto jesus
Re: What Should Kemi Do?advice Please. by majamajic(m): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2015
A difficult situation, let her God fight for her.
Re: What Should Kemi Do?advice Please. by misspicy(f): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: What Should Kemi Do?advice Please. by biznus: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2015
Hnnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should Kemi Do?advice Please. by Shebarh(f): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
she should stick to her faith.. God will give her someone more better than bayo
Re: What Should Kemi Do?advice Please. by Cholls(m): 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
my sister if you can't handle it. You better stick with that brother and see it to the end. The devil is a liar. By the way have you prayed? What is the Holy Spirit ministring to you? My sister pity your circumstance.

1 Like

Re: What Should Kemi Do?advice Please. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
That guy is selfish biko.
Re: What Should Kemi Do?advice Please. by internetpo(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
stick with ur new found faith. pray n get someone to talk to your guy for you. someone he respects
Re: What Should Kemi Do?advice Please. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
I once remember a story of a Pastor dat was stranded nd wen some pple came to give him a ride he said he his waiting for God to send am helper dey left him nd he W's dere till late in d nyt he latter prayed to God nd to his greatest surprise he had a voice dat said wt abt dos pple dat came ur way......it's nt a bad tin to get in an encounter with God,its jus Hw we go abt it dats all,it W's God dat showed ha all her wrongs she has every ryt to askk dat same God for Divine direction wich I knw she wud get.sumtyms we fil to understand simple language......leaving d hause in such manner was bad if she had repented she shudnt hv gone close to d guy leave his hause liv his property after all she jus tagged him to be d devil.infact she done add petrol to d fire on ground she cud hv also walk dat part wit him to God it's hard I kknw bt she shud trust hav faith and pray

(1) (Reply)

25 Unmistakable Signs He's In Love With You / See This Lady's Prayer / Some Funny But Heart Opening Life Facts..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.